Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:43:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Sex Stories
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sex Stories  (Read 76156 times)
Melrose Chick
« Reply #360 on: September 19, 2006, 03:35:38 PM »

Hamsterdude... I'm not nice. I'm a bitch. The bitch. And to you that's Queen Bitch! hihi smoking

The Bitch is Back!!!!!!!!!  Go girl!!!!!!!!! ok
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #361 on: September 19, 2006, 03:40:13 PM »

Oh, and they tend to last about five seconds. Roll Eyes

Thats cause their moms are just so damn hot drool

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #362 on: September 19, 2006, 03:41:14 PM »

Hamsterdude... I'm not nice. I'm a bitch. The bitch. And to you that's Queen Bitch! hihi smoking

Well that's not very nice!
Elrothiel
« Reply #363 on: September 19, 2006, 04:04:43 PM »

Is that all you say Hamster? If it is, I may have to whip your ass into shape!
Melrose Chick
« Reply #364 on: September 19, 2006, 04:12:09 PM »

Is that all you say Hamster? If it is, I may have to whip your ass into shape!

Is that the whip with the five tail things on it babe cause you know..... I really dont like to share that.... Wink
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #365 on: September 19, 2006, 04:38:52 PM »

Virgin boys are annoying...? they tend to either be complete geeks, or they're just whiny cuz they haven't got any yet. Oh, and they tend to last about five seconds. Roll Eyes And they have no idea at all how to go down on a girl. Also they're more prone to "ewww I don't wanna screw your ass! I'm not gay!" Roll Eyes Grrr...

I can imagine that for a guy, a virgin girl would be a good thing... they're tighter!

Tighter may be a slight advantage, but can also be a bit of an issue if you just happen to be well endowed  ok

Elrothiel
« Reply #366 on: September 19, 2006, 04:47:56 PM »

Virgin boys are annoying...  they tend to either be complete geeks, or they're just whiny cuz they haven't got any yet. Oh, and they tend to last about five seconds. Roll Eyes And they have no idea at all how to go down on a girl. Also they're more prone to "ewww I don't wanna screw your ass! I'm not gay!" Roll Eyes Grrr...

I can imagine that for a guy, a virgin girl would be a good thing... they're tighter!

Tighter may be a slight advantage, but can also be a bit of an issue if you just happen to be well endowed  ok

Ooooh, big guy are ya? hihi
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #367 on: September 19, 2006, 05:29:21 PM »

Virgin boys are annoying...  they tend to either be complete geeks, or they're just whiny cuz they haven't got any yet. Oh, and they tend to last about five seconds. Roll Eyes And they have no idea at all how to go down on a girl. Also they're more prone to "ewww I don't wanna screw your ass! I'm not gay!" Roll Eyes Grrr...

Hey i'm a geek that whines about not getting a BJ and its not annoying its addorable and you all love me  rant hihi hihi

But i do give good head so i guess your post doesn't apply to me  Grin

monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #368 on: September 19, 2006, 05:34:02 PM »

yeah but ladies can pop out babies from those things. Although i agree it can be a problem with virgins if well hung, cos they can get scared and clentch so much that entry is difficult, even if they mentally want to have sex with you. My solution = go down on her more oral first  hihi
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #369 on: September 19, 2006, 06:29:10 PM »

I really wish Russian Roulette would just go ahead and blow this guy so he'll shut the hell up about the same shit in every thread

How about I give you D's number?

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #370 on: September 19, 2006, 06:43:19 PM »

These three threads should be merged.

-along with the fun shit thread.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #371 on: September 19, 2006, 07:49:05 PM »

Virgin boys are annoying...? they tend to either be complete geeks, or they're just whiny cuz they haven't got any yet. Oh, and they tend to last about five seconds. Roll Eyes And they have no idea at all how to go down on a girl. Also they're more prone to "ewww I don't wanna screw your ass! I'm not gay!" Roll Eyes Grrr...

Tighter may be a slight advantage, but can also be a bit of an issue if you just happen to be well endowed? ok

Not a big guy in general, but on the larger side below the belt.  Hey not complaining, it can be a good thing, just pointing out that it can have its downside as well
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #372 on: September 20, 2006, 12:37:20 AM »

I really wish Russian Roulette would just go ahead and blow this guy so he'll shut the hell up about the same shit in every thread

Huh?
EFISH
« Reply #373 on: September 20, 2006, 12:38:13 AM »

Huh?
I think he is saying that because of the gay references you were making earlier ok
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #374 on: September 20, 2006, 12:51:12 AM »

Huh?
I think he is saying that because of the gay references you were making earlier ok

I know, I just didn't understand who he actually meant was saying the same shit in every thread. I guess it was D.  Huh

Anyway, I'm back on my Alba addiction again.  ok
Kujo
Legend

« Reply #375 on: September 20, 2006, 12:52:45 AM »

I was talking about monkeychow.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #376 on: September 20, 2006, 12:54:19 AM »

Oh.  ok Gotcha.
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #377 on: September 20, 2006, 01:14:16 AM »

Oh.  ok Gotcha.

ok...i'll behave...i know it did get draged into a few threads there... ok

From now on i'll keep the filth to this thread and behave elsewhere!
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #378 on: September 20, 2006, 04:04:48 AM »

Not a big guy in general, but on the larger side below the belt.  Hey not complaining, it can be a good thing, just pointing out that it can have its downside as well

this is lame.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #379 on: September 20, 2006, 04:24:02 AM »

this is lame.

Which bit? The idea that virgins are tighter? Bigcash implying he is well hung? or the concept thats theres a downside to being hung?

As for the tighter thing. it's prob just that they're nervous. LOL. I don't deny that with practise girls can take all kinds of massive objects...but is a virgin really tighter in general? I'm not too sure if medically speaking its accurate..i thought the vagina was a void space which stretches or contracts to accomodate and "grip" the object invading it. (To an extent - only a certain stretch or contraction is possible). And i was under the impression that vagaina depth/size/tightness is basicly a bit like penis size...in that its different in every human...and there's no sure way to tell. (Eg small girls dont always have the shallow pussies, tall guys arn't always hung etc)

Of course theres also if the girl does her pelvic floor routene as well  hihi

But anyway I'm fairly sure thats the case. Like i'd expect that guys who slept with a few girls would say that they've found some vagina's tighter than others..and i don't think thats a function of how much the girl has had sex.

So i don't argue that a girl may find a certain man too small for her pleasure wize, or too big (at least to accomodate comfily without hitting the cervix etc) - i think its just a matter of blind luck in finding a partner with a penis/vagina that matches the size of one's own penis/vagina...

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: