Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:44:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Sex Stories
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sex Stories  (Read 76159 times)
anythinggoes
« Reply #340 on: September 19, 2006, 06:53:43 AM »

So... can a few of the guys here answer this honestly.... is it a complete turn off if a girl is a virgin?

Id say no but its not a turn on either its the actual girl as a person that should be the turn on  Wink
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #341 on: September 19, 2006, 07:24:59 AM »

So... can a few of the guys here answer this honestly.... is it a complete turn off if a girl is a virgin?

I'd say it would be a surprise.

If the girls over 15 that is.

Not a turn off tho, but I'd be more serious with the girl whos cherry I pop.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #342 on: September 19, 2006, 09:58:53 AM »

Actually Kaybee most guys I know would be very into the idea that the girl is a virgin. Why? Well...i think its a few things:

1. All of us guys no matter how hung and how much of a stud have some deep burried performance anxiety. Its like what if she screamed more with the last guy? Or felt something more? Or - gasp - he had a bigger dick hihi We learn not to think such thoughts...but theres no harm in knowing theres nothing to compare you with.

2. I can't speak for everyone, but for me a MAJOR source of my sexual enjoyment is the idea that i'm giving pleasure to the girl and causing certain feeings in her. Knowing that not only was I doing that, but it was the first time she'd felt them and thus novel would be an extra turn on.

3. Some guys see girls as conquests, and being the first to conquer something is always the most impressive.

4. Theres the obvious advantages of no STD issues.

5. While i have NO PROBLEMS with girls enjoying a healthy sex life. If she's a virgin, then she doesn't just "give it up" for anyone - makes you feel a sence of honour in that your special and somehow better or worthy of her.

I guess theres also some downsides:

1. She may not know how to do various acts well (but it can be fun to teach surely?)
2. Theres additional pressure to be memorable and good - cos its her first time. (but then i always try and be good! who doesn't!)

So while not everyone may agree with me, I personaly would find no problem in the girl being a virgin, and if i was going to be honest - i'd say it would turn me on.
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #343 on: September 19, 2006, 10:22:31 AM »

oh..i'd just like to add - if you or someone you know is a virgin...make sure you tell the guy in advance rather than after the deed....then if he is a decent guy he can make some effort to make sure your first time is as enjoyable as it should be - otherwise might not go so well... beer
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #344 on: September 19, 2006, 10:50:18 AM »

well, the only downside is that, like monkechow posted, the inexperience.

Sure I've taught a girl or two and they've been fast learners, but if I got to choose obetweentwo girls virgin and not-a-virgin, I'd take the one who'd all ready got ridden of it.

Minus points of virgin sex;
1. Women with experience tend to do it better.
2. Women who've done it earlier usually gives it easier when virgins tend to think they have some valuable good they must hold onto, really it doesn't wear if used. Older virgins are a different case, I'm talking about teenvirgins here)

Minus points after nailing a virgin.
3. When worked a virgin they tend to date you (really it was just sex, not a proposal) and it's not nice to press a guy like that.
4. the problems that will follow if I find she really wasn't my type and I've realized this after I've popped her cherry. And since I was her first and bla bla, she'll get some crazy idea that I used her and sends, for an example, her crazy brother after me.
5. often first time must be something special with candles and wine and some poetry and cliches like "I'll be gentle", "I love you" or "no teeth, no teeth!" or just having to use white lies like "If you gotta ask I've only been with three girls before you".

Plus points. (As my addon to those monkeychow wrote)
1. When you get to train 'em from the start and if you know that game you can train 'em just the way you like. (-1 point; if a break up happens the next guy will get a fully trained sex machine to fullfill his every need.)

And really Ms. Virgin, I'm sorry not everything works out.
But I stole nothing and if you want me, masturbate to my memory, instead of calling me 4 a.m.

And really I don't see the point of boasting about scoring a virgin, since usually they are younger and easy.
But if you get two virgins into threesome I'll give you respect.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 10:59:50 AM by Sin Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #345 on: September 19, 2006, 11:46:55 AM »

Was that a serious question?   Huh

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #346 on: September 19, 2006, 12:12:35 PM »

Was that a serious question?? Huh?

Just answer the question

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
anythinggoes
« Reply #347 on: September 19, 2006, 12:15:18 PM »

Was that a serious question?? Huh?

Just answer the question

shes a chick she is excluded

But she could answer it from her point of view on a male would it be more or less of a turn on for a female if the male was a virgin.

Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #348 on: September 19, 2006, 12:16:52 PM »

I think is just kiddin but, I gotta say is not a turn off, cause 1st you can have this girl for the first time and make her feel for the 1st time like a real woman, 2nd she wants to do it with someone special and Im not being old fashion here lots of women want that, lets be real. And 3rd Come on is a virgin it will be very tightened Wink

No man can be my equal
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #349 on: September 19, 2006, 12:20:27 PM »

she is excluded

No she's not. Answer the question Chelle   hihi

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
anythinggoes
« Reply #350 on: September 19, 2006, 12:24:16 PM »

she is excluded

No she's not. Answer the question Chelle hihi

am i missing something here is she a dude
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #351 on: September 19, 2006, 12:25:11 PM »

Kaybee, I used to tell alotta guys that hit on me that I was virgin, to see their reactions. ?So damn predictable... ?I don't how many guys ?(almost every one, w/o exception) would immediately take a different approach, and try to give off the impression that although any other man would be turned off by the fact... he would do me a huge favor and overlook it, have sex with me, and then it wouldn't be such a burden to me. ?Sounds great, hm?

And would say this in all seriousness, stupid assholes... ? Roll Eyes

EDIT: I don't mean to imply that all men are like this, but hell, the majority of college guys....
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 12:28:43 PM by Chelle » Logged

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #352 on: September 19, 2006, 12:27:25 PM »

sex is sex  ok

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Melrose Chick
« Reply #353 on: September 19, 2006, 12:33:24 PM »

At the end of the day this should not be about the guy.... (no disrespect fellas)... this is about you and what is right for you.... dont go sleeping with a guy just to get rid of your virginity..... that's ridiculous.... you should be having sex with the guy who you are totally in love with and it just seems right or...... that you are totally in lust with and cant help yourself......... either way (hopefully) you'll be happy with the outcome (except if he's a virgin too! hihi apologies once again fellas).? So hold on a while babe and wait for the guy who totally floats your boat..... it'll be worth the wait......... yes
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #354 on: September 19, 2006, 12:35:28 PM »

Kaybee, I used to tell alotta guys that hit on me that I was virgin, to see their reactions.  So damn predictable...  I don't how many guys  (almost every one, w/o exception) would immediately take a different approach, and try to give off the impression that although any other man would be turned off by the fact... he would do me a huge favor and overlook it, have sex with me, and then it wouldn't be such a burden to me.  Sounds great, hm?

And would say this in all seriousness, stupid assholes...   Roll Eyes

EDIT: I don't mean to imply that all men are like this, but hell, the majority of college guys....

You didn't go with that rutine with me  hihi

No man can be my equal
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #355 on: September 19, 2006, 01:22:51 PM »

No way!  It'd make no difference to me at all.
Elrothiel
« Reply #356 on: September 19, 2006, 03:04:52 PM »

Virgin boys are annoying...  they tend to either be complete geeks, or they're just whiny cuz they haven't got any yet. Oh, and they tend to last about five seconds. Roll Eyes And they have no idea at all how to go down on a girl. Also they're more prone to "ewww I don't wanna screw your ass! I'm not gay!" Roll Eyes Grrr...

I can imagine that for a guy, a virgin girl would be a good thing... they're tighter!
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #357 on: September 19, 2006, 03:13:23 PM »

Virgin boys are annoying...? they tend to either be complete geeks, or they're just whiny cuz they haven't got any yet. Oh, and they tend to last about five seconds. Roll Eyes

Good point...   hihi

HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #358 on: September 19, 2006, 03:20:37 PM »

Virgin boys are annoying...  they tend to either be complete geeks, or they're just whiny cuz they haven't got any yet. Oh, and they tend to last about five seconds. Roll Eyes And they have no idea at all how to go down on a girl. Also they're more prone to "ewww I don't wanna screw your ass! I'm not gay!" Roll Eyes Grrr...

I can imagine that for a guy, a virgin girl would be a good thing... they're tighter!

I'd say that's kind of a blanket statement and not exactly very nice!
Elrothiel
« Reply #359 on: September 19, 2006, 03:31:55 PM »

Hamsterdude... I'm not nice. I'm a bitch. The bitch. And to you that's Queen Bitch! hihi smoking
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: