Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 07:55:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Sex Stories
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sex Stories  (Read 76221 times)
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #320 on: September 18, 2006, 10:44:38 AM »

.... and get a bigger boat.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #321 on: September 18, 2006, 10:55:10 AM »

.... and get a bigger boat.

I'm not touching that one  rofl

(ok...so i will be after another few minutes of being single ok )
Elrothiel
« Reply #322 on: September 18, 2006, 02:47:29 PM »

I'd do more than just spank.... Wink

LMAO...promice? I'm a charity case these days...I tell you if I get one more BJ refusal after getting nude with a girl, i might develop a complex or something  hihi

Oh dear... seems we've got one problem. Mr. MonkeyChow's in Australia...

His ass needs a spanking! Ooh I can bring my bullwhip!! Grin

peace Wait...hold on...its not my ass that needs spanking...well ok...actually maybe...but theres bigger problems at hand  hihi hihi Ok that wasn't funny but at least i can laugh at my own jokes  rofl

LOL...yes the fact that i'm in Australia is kinda a problem huh. But then its been so long since i tasted that taste that i'd fly a woman over if she would only not run a mile when I got nude!  hihi Ahh dear...i reach new levels of pathetic with every post!  ok

Me? Say no to suckin' cock? Not on your nelly!! Tongue Gotta be clean though! Grin

And dude, you do NOT sound pathetic! You sound like a dude who just loves sex but hasn't managed to get any in a while because all the women you find are complete prissy princess babies who won't suck cock when told to! Grrr... poor Monkeychow! *huggle*
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #323 on: September 18, 2006, 06:25:24 PM »

Me? Say no to suckin' cock? Not on your nelly!! Tongue Gotta be clean though! Grin

Oh I am clean ok Zero STDs going with my history hihi and i'm hygine careful when it comes to my parts, that's kinda the irony of it, like she thought it was such a dirty thing to do or whatever, but like i consider it a very clean part of my body, like i tend to wash before touching it so as not to give myself infections from dirt on my hands and so forth. Ok...so now i just sound like a freak! nervous

So basicly...I should fly you over here for a holiday, you can suck me off, I can play with that excellent ass you have, and we can rock out to GNR for a bit?

And dude, you do NOT sound pathetic! You sound like a dude who just loves sex but hasn't managed to get any in a while because all the women you find are complete prissy princess babies who won't suck cock when told to! Grrr... poor Monkeychow! *huggle*

YEah that sums it up peace God is painful - thanks for understanding  hihi
EFISH
« Reply #324 on: September 18, 2006, 06:50:18 PM »

Monkeychow, Skynyard... get a room! rofl just kidding u guys can keep up with the cybering if you like.. nervous drool drool
Melrose Chick
« Reply #325 on: September 18, 2006, 06:52:46 PM »

Monkeychow, Skynyard... get a room! rofl just kidding u guys can keep up with the cybering if you like.. nervous drool drool

Babe it sounds to me as though getting a room is exactly what is on their minds!! hihi
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #326 on: September 18, 2006, 07:09:35 PM »

Babe it sounds to me as though getting a room is exactly what is on their minds!! hihi

hihi I wouldn't say "no" to her that's for sure...time to go call the airline and send her some tickets  rofl

Sorry if its pissing everyone else off though!
EFISH
« Reply #327 on: September 18, 2006, 07:28:48 PM »

hihi I wouldn't say "no" to her that's for sure...time to go call the airline and send her some tickets  rofl

Sorry if its pissing everyone else off though!

No, no its asuming smoking
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #328 on: September 18, 2006, 07:36:19 PM »

No, no its asuming smoking

Its the brillance of the net. Like on here SG is talking about getting on her knees for me, but in real life, given how hot she looks in those pics, i'd say she'd pass me over for someone hotter!! (No disrespect SG - i'm just going on my trackrecord here!!)

The net gives us nerds a chance to dream  hihi
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #329 on: September 18, 2006, 07:40:37 PM »

Its the brillance of the net. Like on here SG is talking about getting on her knees for me, but in real life, given how hot she looks in those pics, i'd say she'd pass me over for someone hotter!! (No disrespect SG - i'm just going on my trackrecord here!!)

The net gives us nerds a chance to dream? hihi

You, my dear, need a shot of confidence in the ass... 

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #330 on: September 18, 2006, 07:45:40 PM »

The net gives us nerds a chance to dream  hihi

I second that....confidence is probably the most attractive thing to either sex.  You have to act like you are THE MAN....walk a fine line between cocky and confident.  Most of all, remember if you get shot down by one chick, its not the end of the world, there are BILLIONS of other people out there.  ok

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #331 on: September 18, 2006, 07:46:51 PM »

Your 100% right on that! Lack of confidence is everything with women to, like you gals can smell it a mile off and run  hihi But mine took some hits back in the day, and its never quite recovered...but i do what i can...

But given this is the sex thread, i'd be expected to say I need to give a shot of confidence to an ass, rather than take one  ok rofl
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #332 on: September 18, 2006, 10:07:14 PM »

i fingered this girl i was fooling around with a few months back, anyway the day after my hand i fingered her with was covered in poisin ivy. i never talked to her again. true story.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #333 on: September 18, 2006, 10:13:14 PM »

i fingered this girl i was fooling around with a few months back, anyway the day after my hand i fingered her with was covered in poisin ivy. i never talked to her again. true story.

You mean like you got dermatitis from fingering her? Really?? WTF?

Or that you'd been fingering her with fingers that wern't clean and were 5 seconds of getting a nasty rash themselves cos of it?

peace
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #334 on: September 18, 2006, 10:15:48 PM »

i never thought about in depth i just kinda put it in the back of my mind and locked it up the the vault. all i know was it was poison ivy and i got it after i fingered her and i didn't have it before. which would mean the obvious.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #335 on: September 19, 2006, 02:56:54 AM »

Talking about confidence I agree with HannaHat and Chelle in this one (tho no one has disagreed either by shouting/posting "Confidence is so unkewl!")

So I was having pillow talk with the girl I've been posting about and we were talking about the first times we met. And she told me she did think I was a bit full of myself, but now when getting to know me she's been positively surprised. And she's been talking about me to her best friend.

So I wonder if that means she might not shoot me down if I ask her to date me seriously, but then again I don't think I need to say anything, since things will prolly go naturally to that.

I asked where did she get such a crazy idea of being full of myself and then I told her that the first time I saw her I told my friend I'll get her.

"You were pretty sure of yourself"
"Yeah, but that's just because I couldn't take the other option"
"Which was?"
"Well, not to have you. Hey, you don't think I'm here just for the sex, honey?"
"You're so sweet"
"Maybe, but that doesn't mean we'll have sex any less"
 hihi

Anyway, she likes fast cars and I get mine from repair tomorrow. I lost the second muffler, so I looked at the spare part prices and they were expensive as hell, so the repair guy asked me if we'll juice some extra power of my ride instead, so we're just stripping the second muffler and hope the simons sports-muffler keeps the car quiet enough, I should get around ten hp more.

But that was not the point  Smiley The point was that I'm getting my limo on friday and I asked her if she'd like to do it in a limo, she was totally into it and the limo just happens to have tinted windows.. and I could ask a friend to drive us around when we're doing it  ok And we should also do it in my sport car.

Oh, and I told her that we're having a contest with my friend this weekend, since he thinks he'll have more sex than we do.
She told me my friend doesn't have a chance.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #336 on: September 19, 2006, 03:02:41 AM »

Excellent work Sin!!

Be sure to post the results of the "contest" - how many times you do it on an average day would you say? What make car do you drive? And is it true what they say about chicks and cars...lol.....i had a porsche 944 for a while...didn't help me any  crying

peace
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #337 on: September 19, 2006, 03:19:08 AM »

I think we're aiming around 7 or 10 times a day, since we want a crushing victory  Cool

These are my rides.

I dunno is it true about chicks and cars, I usually don't mention anything about my cars, but I learned that with my limo it's better to keep doors locked while in centrum, there's was once three drunken chicks who tried to get it, too bad I had a customer.

But it's fun, chicks comes to talk if I park somewhere, they wave at me in lights, I get fly kisses, it's fun.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #338 on: September 19, 2006, 06:40:46 AM »

i once fell out of bed while haven sex.it was the longest drop ever lol.and the room was very dark.i didn't know when i was going to land.when i did it was a loud crash.and my sister came running in the bedroom .she seen me naked on the floor laughing. :nervous:very funny  thing to happen.

the one an only horsey !
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #339 on: September 19, 2006, 06:43:52 AM »

So... can a few of the guys here answer this honestly.... is it a complete turn off if a girl is a virgin?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: