Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 10:19:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228480 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Sex Stories
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sex Stories  (Read 76269 times)
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #280 on: September 16, 2006, 02:40:09 PM »

I'll be starting a fund to raise bail money for Monkeychow in case he listens to SG. Stay tuned for details hihi

But she is correct that you aren't agressive enough. Not every girl is of her mind set. If they dont have to give a blow job they wont. And if you are still willing to go down on them when they wont return the favor, then they have no reason to start. Be more agressive or start holding out on the licky, licky yourself. ok

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Elrothiel
« Reply #281 on: September 16, 2006, 02:55:06 PM »

Errr nervous... thats rape  hihi

Not if she agreed to have sex in the first place. Doesn't say anywhere you have to say what KIND of sex she's agreed to.... it ain't a matter of contracts ya know! So nerr!
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #282 on: September 16, 2006, 03:24:04 PM »

you should be more forceful!!! Grab her hair and hold her head in front of your cock until she agrees to suck it, and then if she doesn't, then fuck her ass. If a girl don't like suckin' cock, chances are she ain't gunna like assfucking, so if you say that, then she'll probably suck it.

Tell her she's got a choice. Either suck it, and suck it good, or she gets her ass pounded.

I never thought I'd say this but I think I'd like to hear more from SkynyrdGirl hihi hihi
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #283 on: September 16, 2006, 04:31:07 PM »

I'm thinking also... perhaps MonkeyChow... you should be more forceful!!! Grab her hair and hold her head in front of your cock until she agrees to suck it, and then if she doesn't, then fuck her ass. If a girl don't like suckin' cock, chances are she ain't gunna like assfucking, so if you say that, then she'll probably suck it.

Tell her she's got a choice. Either suck it, and suck it good, or she gets her ass pounded.

BE MORE FORCEFUL!!

MonkeyChow, if you don't know or atleast suspect that your girl likes to be dominated DON'T DO IT!  She'll call the cops on your ass, and I wouldn't blame her.  You don't threaten a girl that you're going to assfuck her if she won't comply with your demands.  It's a little thing called rape. 

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #284 on: September 16, 2006, 05:15:06 PM »

I don't think Monkeychow has a girl at the moment.
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #285 on: September 16, 2006, 05:19:28 PM »

Monkeychow do it 4 a laugh!!

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
Elrothiel
« Reply #286 on: September 16, 2006, 05:49:47 PM »

I didn't say RAPE... I said just be more forceful! If she wanted to have sex in the first place, then IMO its not rape unless she said  beforehand "I'm a prissy big baby and I won't suck cock or let you fuck my ass, I only allow the missionary position!"

*le eye roll* Roll Eyes

Girls like that need a good whipping! And I'll be first on the list to perform the whipping!
EFISH
« Reply #287 on: September 16, 2006, 06:01:50 PM »

I didn't say RAPE... I said just be more forceful! If she wanted to have sex in the first place, then IMO its not rape unless she said? beforehand "I'm a prissy big baby and I won't suck cock or let you fuck my ass, I only allow the missionary position!"

*le eye roll* Roll Eyes

Girls like that need a good whipping! And I'll be first on the list to perform the whipping!

All guys need a SkynyardGirl in there life. Can we clone you? drool
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #288 on: September 16, 2006, 06:04:36 PM »

Grab her hair and hold her head in front of your cock until she agrees to suck it, and then if she doesn't, then fuck her ass. If a girl don't like suckin' cock, chances are she ain't gunna like assfucking, so if you say that, then she'll probably suck it.

Skelly, c'mon...   Roll Eyes

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Elrothiel
« Reply #289 on: September 16, 2006, 06:08:23 PM »

I would say yes, but then there are so many things that are telling me to say no... like... the individuality thing. I'm so against people all dressing the same... like a flock of sheep... so... they'd all have to be different... but as they're clones... they wouldn't be... they'd hate it.

Maaan that's a hard decision to make!

You could send me back in time to the 80s though! That I'd have NO problem with AT ALL! drool Mmmmm all the hot guys with big sprayed hair and wearing LEATHER! Fuck yea!
Elrothiel
« Reply #290 on: September 16, 2006, 06:09:41 PM »

Grab her hair and hold her head in front of your cock until she agrees to suck it, and then if she doesn't, then fuck her ass. If a girl don't like suckin' cock, chances are she ain't gunna like assfucking, so if you say that, then she'll probably suck it.

Skelly, c'mon...   Roll Eyes

I'm sorry, I just have a real problem with prissy prudish snobby girls who turn up their nose at such things...
I want to punish them!!
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #291 on: September 16, 2006, 06:17:28 PM »

I'm sorry, I just have a real problem with prissy prudish snobby girls who turn up their nose at such things...
I want to punish them!!

Think of it this way, no guy wants a prudish little snob, so more cocks for the ladies who love em!? ?ok? ?Kiss

Elrothiel
« Reply #292 on: September 16, 2006, 06:22:58 PM »

That's true I guess...

I think I'm schizophrenic... I love being dominated, but at the same time I want to dominate... its strange...
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #293 on: September 16, 2006, 06:27:12 PM »

That's true I guess...

I think I'm schizophrenic... I love being dominated, but at the same time I want to dominate... its strange...

Demand that your guy dominates you, and beat his ass until he agrees

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Elrothiel
« Reply #294 on: September 16, 2006, 06:34:14 PM »

hihi Great idea dude!
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #295 on: September 16, 2006, 06:48:36 PM »

Besides, I hadn't checked the Board Gallery thread... MonkeyChow... you ain't ugly. I certainly can't see why a girl wouldn't suck you off!! I mean seriously, there are uglier guys out there who get their dicks sucked.
I'm stickin' to what I said before. You've just had reeeeeeeeeally bad luck.

Grin Thanks  Grin Yeah...i tend to hope it was just that...its just after meeting two girls in sucession acted basicly the same way I started to wonder!

I'm thinking also... perhaps MonkeyChow... you should be more forceful!!! Grab her hair and hold her head in front of your cock until she agrees to suck it, and then if she doesn't, then fuck her ass. If a girl don't like suckin' cock, chances are she ain't gunna like assfucking, so if you say that, then she'll probably suck it.
BE MORE FORCEFUL!!

rofl

Now this is where i'm going to sound like a pansy, but that sort of behaviour just isn't my style. I'm not saying I can't give it hard and good when its wanted or anything like that. But holding people down until they agree to fuck or threatening them just isn't me. This is going to sound lame but its like I kinda want them to want my cock for itself or to please me, not cos their like frightened and hurt. Know what i mean?

But she is correct that you aren't agressive enough. Not every girl is of her mind set. If they dont have to give a blow job they wont. And if you are still willing to go down on them when they wont return the favor, then they have no reason to start. Be more agressive or start holding out on the licky, licky yourself. ok

Ahh now I actually tried that with disasterous results!! Its so hard to explain...i'm about to go off to work...but if i get time before hand i'll post a longer message with my real "sex story" that kinda explains how things went between she and I.

MonkeyChow, if you don't know or atleast suspect that your girl likes to be dominated DON'T DO IT!  She'll call the cops on your ass, and I wouldn't blame her.  You don't threaten a girl that you're going to assfuck her if she won't comply with your demands.  It's a little thing called rape. 

Yeah don't worry Chelle, its not my style anyhow...I'm more into the lengthy pleasuring type approach than the rough stuff (unless requested  hihi). Anyway - i used to be a lawyer - so i'm all too familiar with what would be rape and what's not. And while SG's advice may not constitute rape on a girl like her thats obviously consenting to such treatment, I suspect it would on the average woman. No disrespect to SG though - if only more girls were into sex as much as her  ok

quote author=Danny Top Hat link=topic=35210.msg711297#msg711297 date=1158441306]
I don't think Monkeychow has a girl at the moment.

Yes sadly not...its been eternity since i had sex or got to taste a woman...i'm starting to loose it in day to day life its been so long now!
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #296 on: September 16, 2006, 07:11:26 PM »

Ok.  So as promiced..and given this is the sex thread where
we post too much information about our sexual antics I thought i'd fill you in on my situation?sorry in advance if the detail offends anyone!

So basicly, I?m 29 and I?ve really only had 3 relationships, 2 of them long term, and heres the problems that ensued?.

The first girl I was with for seven years. Now we had some sexual disagreements between us, but I didn?t want to be as shallow as to end a relationship just because the sex wasn?t happening, but let me tell you after seven years a man gets frustrated. But I hung in there. I know you?ll all say I?m an idiot for doing it, but when you love a person, and everything else is perfect then you can forgive some problems. Anyway?she basicly had sex hangups which amounted to her not wanting anything to do with my penis. She also thought all forms of oral sex was ?sick and disgusting?. So basicly the exact same thing would happen every time we got together. We?d make out and caress and do all the regular foreplay things. We?d both end up in the nude, but then she?d say ?your not putting that THING inside of me? and I?d get told in no uncertain terms that either oral, vaginal, or anal was right out of the question. If I made a hell of a fuss I could get a handjob, but, at the risk of sounding ungrateful, to me that?s like big deal, cos I can do that myself eh? So anyway?we?d get naked and keep with the foreplay activities, and once she was turned on enough she?d let me go down on her. Now this was also odd for her because in theory she though that was disgusting too, like she thought I was a total sicko for wanting to lick and kiss her down there. But basicly, without bragging, what would happen was that she?d get so hot that she?d temporatily change her mind about it, so I?d go down until she came a few times, then basicly take a cold shower and we?d go to sleep or watch tv or whatever. Now when I complained about this kind of treatment, the reward I?d get was nothing at all. Like no sex or forplay or anything for months. And that?s harsh. And like at the risk of sounding like a wierdo?I have a major fetish for cunnilingius, so like theres only so long I could hold out in a test of will before I?d gave and be eating her again. It was so unfair but I needed it!! LMAO!! So I had 7 years of that!!!

The second girl I dated for 9 months, turned out she had religious views about sex being wrong. (I didn?t know that when we got together). And after 9 months of me questioning the time table for sexual actitivies (like ?is it ok after 3 years? After marriage? Whats the plan??)  she ran a mile. (Sorry to sound like I was an asshole about it ? but I?d just had 7 years of the previous thing. And all I wanted was like an idea in my mind of what would happen ever if anything so I could mentally prepare for the wait. )

The last gitl I only dated for about 3 weeks before she left to move to europe. So it barely counts. She at least would have regular sex with me, but she still refused to suck me off ? claiming it would make her jaw hurt (but she never tried even!). then she left.

Since then I?ve been alone for over 2 years. WELL?now you all know what a looser I am!
Elrothiel
« Reply #297 on: September 16, 2006, 07:23:26 PM »

Damn you really have had bad luck... I wanna give you a hug now!

You've had really really really terribly bad luck! Those girls you went out with need a slap! Well, the first one just needs extreme electro-shock therapy, the second one needs a reality check, and the third one just needs a huge big fat slap across the face!

Don't worry MonkeyChow. There's a rocker girl out there in Oz who's horny as fuck and will do anything! There's gotta be!
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #298 on: September 17, 2006, 12:36:28 AM »

Why not? I've got fucked to Rocket Queen countless times and actually... if I ain't sore after ANY fuck (whether it's to Rocket Queen or not), I ain't satisfied and I demand more! *whoosh-crack whip noise* ok

So, SkynyrdGirl... did you say you wanted to come over and listen to rocketqueen on repeat??? hihi
« Last Edit: September 17, 2006, 02:57:47 AM by BluesGNR » Logged

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
monkeychow
VIP

« Reply #299 on: September 17, 2006, 04:27:52 AM »

Hahah...thanks...i'm accepting all forms of physical comfort today  hihi  yes

You've had really really really terribly bad luck! Those girls you went out with need a slap! Well, the first one just needs extreme electro-shock therapy, the second one needs a reality check, and the third one just needs a huge big fat slap across the face!

Hmmm...i'd settle for giving them a good spanking then getting my blowjob already!  hihi Hahah..who am I kidding...i'd settle just for the BJ  ok Wait - lets face it...its been 2 years even since those shamefull times - i'd settle just to eat one of them out some more....god i've become sick and pathetic!! . Shocked  hihi is it wrong to like giving head more than eating food? hahahah...i'm so addicted....

Don't worry MonkeyChow. There's a rocker girl out there in Oz who's horny as fuck and will do anything! There's gotta be!

Well...bring her on I say  ok Lord knows i invented the other thread just for it! hihi Anyway....i hope your right...but it seems that in the land of oz personality counts for nothing anymore - and thats all i have hahaha!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: