Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 04:18:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Inland Invasion webcast - schedule added
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Inland Invasion webcast - schedule added  (Read 129280 times)
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #920 on: September 24, 2006, 04:32:56 AM »

Hey I've got an idea:  Swingtrader, Russian Roulette, and asstomouth1009 you ladies can start a little GNR-bashing forum somewhere else!  Doesn't that sound like fun boys and girls?  There, you got more attention.  You're welcome.  yes

This show was amazingly good.  It was by far the best It's So Easy I've heard, My Michelle was killer, SCOM was great, Maddy, IRS, goddamn.  gggggreat Patience.  Just amazing!!!  The folks at the show were very fortunate. 

Robin Finck owned this show!  If you couldn't tell that, man, you need help.   peace

Yes, we all know constructive criticism is so unbearably awful. Man, I said I liked the show and rated it 7/10, damn me straight to the fiery pits of HELL for not bowing down and saying this is the greatest GN'R performance ever!  Roll Eyes

You can still be a fan of a band like I am and be objective when it comes to criticism. Last time I checked Axl's not a fascist and I doubt he'd want anyone to follow him as blindly as you appear to.

You liked the show? Fine. But don't attack other people for expressing disappointment.
anythinggoes
« Reply #921 on: September 24, 2006, 04:33:11 AM »

Welcome To The Jungle
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Robin Solo
Sweet Child O' Mine
Knockin' On Heaven's Door
You Could Be Mine
Ziggy Stardust (Dizzy Piano Solo)
The Blues
Band Introductions
Beautiful (Richard & Robin Solo)
Out Ta Get Me
Axl Piano Solo
November Rain
Better
My Michelle (feat. Sebastein Bach)
Little Wing / Don't Cry [instrumental medley] (Ron Solo)
I.R.S.
Patience
Nightrain

Encore:
Rocket Queen
Madagascar
Paradise City

...for any of you that were wondering.

Thanks mate! Just woke up in England and I was wandering what the set list was! Now I am just looking forward to seeing pics and getting some footage! Mike

Bah lightweight call yourself a fan ?hihi Where were you some of us have been here 3 1/2 hours you missed a rocking show ?no I think its been recorded by some ?Roll Eyes
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #922 on: September 24, 2006, 04:33:41 AM »

My first rip of the night (probably my only rip):

THE BLUES

@ 192 kbps

http://download.yousendit.com/5EA997166D03A421
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #923 on: September 24, 2006, 04:34:09 AM »

I never said the show sucked ? it's just that Axl voice ?was not as good as it was in Europe . ? The show tonight ?beats anything from 2002 ? but ?not the other 2006 shows . ?
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #924 on: September 24, 2006, 04:34:12 AM »

Robin Finck owned this show!  If you couldn't tell that, man, you need help.   peace

My thoughts exactly.

Axl sounded tired on the second half of the show, but he was in great mood and his overall performance was great.
I also enjoyed the solos.
Can't say I don't feel a bit bitter that we got no announcement.  Undecided

GREAT SHOW, though  peace

PS: I miss the beard.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #925 on: September 24, 2006, 04:34:39 AM »

Hey I've got an idea:? Swingtrader, Russian Roulette, and asstomouth1009 you ladies can start a little GNR-bashing forum somewhere else!? Doesn't that sound like fun boys and girls?? There, you got more attention.? You're welcome.? yes

This show was amazingly good.? It was by far the best It's So Easy I've heard, My Michelle was killer, SCOM was great, Maddy, IRS, goddamn.? gggggreat Patience.? Just amazing!!!? The folks at the show were very fortunate.?

Robin Finck owned this show!? If you couldn't tell that, man, you need help.? ?peace

Yes, we all know constructive criticism is so unbearably awful. Man, I said I liked the show and rated it 7/10, damn me straight to the fiery pits of HELL for not bowing down and saying this is the greatest GN'R performance ever!? Roll Eyes

You can still be a fan of a band like I am and be objective when it comes to criticism. Last time I checked Axl's not a fascist and I doubt he'd want anyone to follow him as blindly as you appear to.

You liked the show? Fine. But don't attack other people for expressing disappointment.

It doesn't matter what the band does, people like you would bitch just for the sake fo bitching...

Axl is God.
SWINGTRADER
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #926 on: September 24, 2006, 04:35:19 AM »

Maybe  the beard is the secret  to Axl's voice .   He better grow it back
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #927 on: September 24, 2006, 04:35:25 AM »

Could everyone stop talking about getting Finck out. Give it up. He's not going anywhere. He is obviously the most natural lead guitarist of the three. By that I mean he leads from the front, he looks really comfortable taking the spot light and has more charisma/presence than the other two.

Everyone will disagree on who's playing they like the most, as they have different styles, but Finck is THE LEAD GUITARIST.

BTW, I was freaked out when Satan came out to play Don't Cry. I dug his style tho. ?ok

Great Show, and congratulations to the webcast people. We've seen how it could end up (RIR), and they made it look and sound fantastic. ?beer

@#$%Funker
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #928 on: September 24, 2006, 04:36:32 AM »

Hey I've got an idea:  Swingtrader, Russian Roulette, and asstomouth1009 you ladies can start a little GNR-bashing forum somewhere else!  Doesn't that sound like fun boys and girls?  There, you got more attention.  You're welcome.  yes

This show was amazingly good.  It was by far the best It's So Easy I've heard, My Michelle was killer, SCOM was great, Maddy, IRS, goddamn.  gggggreat Patience.  Just amazing!!!  The folks at the show were very fortunate. 

Yes, we all know constructive criticism is so unbearably awful. Man, I said I liked the show and rated it 7/10, damn me straight to the fiery pits of HELL for not bowing down and saying this is the greatest GN'R performance ever!  Roll Eyes

It doesn't matter what the band does, people like you would bitch just for the sake fo bitching...

I think you need to learn to read, especially my posts when this show first started.

I'm a fan of the band, I don't need to justify myself to someone who obviously is making assumptions based on absolutely nothing whatsoever.

For example, me saying Nightrain @ RAR '06 was one of the best Nightrains in the band's history was just me hatin' on the band again, huh?  Roll Eyes

Or when this started tonight and I said Jungle was one of the best '06 performances? I guess I was just ragging on Axl.
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #929 on: September 24, 2006, 04:36:58 AM »

Could everyone stop talking about getting Finck out. Give it up. He's not going anywhere. He is obviously the most natural lead guitarist of the three. By that I mean he leads from the front, he looks really comfortable taking the spot light and has more charisma/presence than the other two.

Everyone will disagree on who's playing they like the most, as they have different styles, but Finck is THE LEAD GUITARIST.

BTW, I was freaked out when Satan came out to play Don't Cry. I dug his style tho.  ok

Great Show, and congratulations to the webcast people. We've seen how it could end up (RIR), and they made it look and sound fantastic.  beer

@#$%Funker

completely agree!! I love Finck's style and presence!  Cheesy

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #930 on: September 24, 2006, 04:37:16 AM »

I never said the show sucked   it's just that Axl voice  was not as good as it was in Europe .   The show tonight  beats anything from 2002   but  not the other 2006 shows . 

Exactly.

And that's what I said, too.

Yet some people are very quick to make accusations...
asstvp1009
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #931 on: September 24, 2006, 04:40:57 AM »

Hey I've got an idea: ?Swingtrader, Russian Roulette, and asstomouth1009 you ladies can start a little GNR-bashing forum somewhere else! ?Doesn't that sound like fun boys and girls? ?There, you got more attention. ?You're welcome. ?yes

This show was amazingly good. ?It was by far the best It's So Easy I've heard, My Michelle was killer, SCOM was great, Maddy, IRS, goddamn. ?gggggreat Patience. ?Just amazing!!! ?The folks at the show were very fortunate. ?

Robin Finck owned this show! ?If you couldn't tell that, man, you need help. ? peace

Offer an explanation beyond "Robin owned this show" if you would? How did he own it? What about his guitar playing technically do you like? Who does he reminder you of as player, who do you think his influences are? I thought his pitch was off, his bends were seldom to the right note and his tone sucked life out of some of the songs. Often his guitar was out of tune with the rest of the band. Do you think that was his fault? The fault of the guitar tech? Offer an explanation to the contrary if you would. I really don't see the talent but maybe I am missing the boat. Win me over. I am open to an intelligent conversation regarding someone as a guitar player that IMO is not very good.

I do agree with some of your enthusiasm though.
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #932 on: September 24, 2006, 04:43:54 AM »

My first rip of the night (probably my only rip):

THE BLUES

@ 192 kbps

http://download.yousendit.com/5EA997166D03A421

Thanks my man! Sounds great! Mike

mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #933 on: September 24, 2006, 04:44:36 AM »

i thought robin finck was great, he definatley is stepping up and solidifying his place in GNR.  (or maybe im about 1 year slow but hey ive only seen a few of the european shows so gimme a break)
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #934 on: September 24, 2006, 04:49:23 AM »

MR. BROWNSTONE

Scom on its way.

http://download.yousendit.com/7FF88776039FF295
SLCPUNK
« Reply #935 on: September 24, 2006, 04:50:48 AM »

Offer an explanation beyond "Robin owned this show" if you would? How did he own it? What about his guitar playing technically do you like? Who does he reminder you of as player, who do you think his influences are? I thought his pitch was off, his bends were seldom to the right note and his tone sucked life out of some of the songs. Often his guitar was out of tune with the rest of the band. Do you think that was his fault? The fault of the guitar tech? Offer an explanation to the contrary if you would. I really don't see the talent but maybe I am missing the boat. Win me over. I am open to an intelligent conversation regarding someone as a guitar player that IMO is not very good.

Enthusiasm is all that is need IMO. The rest is right up there with a Star Trek Convention talk.

It's all relative.
MrBrOwNsToNeR
Rocker

http://www.myspace.com/pellostone

« Reply #936 on: September 24, 2006, 04:51:17 AM »

I've got the hole video show.

you'll have it soon Smiley

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #937 on: September 24, 2006, 04:51:58 AM »

The truth is that Finck doesn't remind me of anybody. How is that a bad thing?
He sounds good to me and I'm glad he doesn't play the solos just like Slash did, that makes him creative.

I'm sorry you can't see his talent,but I know at least 1 person who can and his opinion undoubtfully matters the most.

And I promise that is the last time I reply to a sad post like yours.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #938 on: September 24, 2006, 04:52:28 AM »

I've got the hole video show.

you'll have it soon Smiley

Cheers, mate!  beer
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #939 on: September 24, 2006, 04:53:09 AM »

SCOM

http://download.yousendit.com/0213D7786F91C882
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 56 Go Up Print