Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 08:27:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Inland Invasion webcast - schedule added
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 56 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Inland Invasion webcast - schedule added  (Read 129443 times)
Tedjuh
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #140 on: September 23, 2006, 04:18:05 PM »

I wonder if there is a way to hook up your computer to a big screen tv?  Is that possible, I think I'm gonna try it and have a little get together tonight. thanks again

Me:
It is possible but it depends on your videocard. There must be a tv-out connector (small circle with 6 or 8 pins) next to one or two connectors for svga or lcd/ tft monitors. The cable has to be connected through scart or svhs. When everything's connected, choose dual screen in your monitor settings and set windows media player to full screen on the big display. Have fun.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2006, 04:37:32 PM »

i have everything except for the connector wire ( i see the wire jacks on my computer and tv, just no wire) are there any other ways? have any ideas of any wires in the house i could steal for the night or do i have to go out and buy one?
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2006, 04:45:24 PM »

If you have a modded Xbox with Xbox Media Center you can play the streaming file on it and watch it on your TV. That's what I plan to do tonight. Anyone know what the URL will be to the actual stream yet?

I'm kinda pissed I didn't go to the Stones concert tonight in Halifax, but this will make up for it  Grin
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 04:49:22 PM by Jono » Logged
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #143 on: September 23, 2006, 05:13:22 PM »

How much longer til the blue room starts broadcasting live? Because right it isn't just giving some webcast info and nothing live visual
Steel_Angel
« Reply #144 on: September 23, 2006, 05:14:29 PM »

How much longer til the blue room starts broadcasting live? Because right it isn't just giving some webcast info and nothing live visual
6516952605651651 more hours. have some fucking patience.
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #145 on: September 23, 2006, 05:15:32 PM »

It says on the page what time they start the broadcast..........

Axl is God.
Tedjuh
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #146 on: September 23, 2006, 05:48:19 PM »

i have everything except for the connector wire ( i see the wire jacks on my computer and tv, just no wire) are there any other ways? have any ideas of any wires in the house i could steal for the night or do i have to go out and buy one?

Seems like you have to go out and get one. Make sure you have the right ammount of pins on the end that goes into the videocard, otherwise it won't fit. (duhuh Smiley )

The other end that goes into the tv is another story. There are 2 ways. One is through svideo, same as on the videocard, but there's a possibility it will turn out black and white. It has to do with pal vs ntscm or something.

Second is through a switch. It can hold three pins (same as with a camcorder yellow and red) that's connected at the scart on your tv. Switch it to tv-in. All set. (Sound has to go through your pc though. Or hook it up to your stereo through mini jack.)
Picture: http://faq.tweakers.net/vb/scartblok_voor.jpg

On topic: I hope guns will play a good show. I'm not waiting for some announcement, not waiting for new songs, just want them to rock heavy Smiley.
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #147 on: September 23, 2006, 05:58:59 PM »

If you're in the US, an S-video cable is the way to go and is only a few bucks at radioshack...Used it for RIR.
After connecting it to your card, hook it up to your TV.  Restart PC.
Go into the advanced property settings of your card and enable the secondary "monitor."  Go to overlay settings and select theater mode..You can tweak further from there.  For an ATI card, these are the settings, but I'm sure others are similar.
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #148 on: September 23, 2006, 06:04:38 PM »

so, in 30 minutes the webcast should start at http://blueroom.att.com/events/inlandinvasion.php ??

Like peeing clouds!
Andy-k
Headliner

« Reply #149 on: September 23, 2006, 06:10:12 PM »

I wonder if there is a way to hook up your computer to a big screen tv?? Is that possible, I think I'm gonna try it and have a little get together tonight. thanks again

Yeah, that's possible! I did it on the RIR-show earlier this year and it was great!  ok

Guns N' Roses
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #150 on: September 23, 2006, 06:11:36 PM »

So I just go to radio shack and ask for that part?  I have a lap-top so will it still work?  I'm going to head up there now and keep checking on here for updates..please let me know how to do it because I have no idea thanks again man...
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #151 on: September 23, 2006, 06:16:58 PM »

I clicked on the wrong player, and just saw some god awful band, the string cheese incident..... horrible!
I wish they were showing AIC. The only band on here worth watching besides Gn'R is BuckCherry.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
Irish gunner II
Rocker

IRISH BY BIRTH, CORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD

« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2006, 06:21:49 PM »

Are any of the members online from europe ? Or are ye all from the US ? I dont know whether i should go to bed and set the alarm or stay up and see it.
mlewis
Rocker

« Reply #153 on: September 23, 2006, 06:23:19 PM »

I'm just going to get up early and watch it then. They're scheduled at 6am UK time, so probably on 6.30-7 at the earliest, assuming the feed isn't on a delay.

Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #154 on: September 23, 2006, 06:24:13 PM »

Any word on Axl possibly doing an interview on KROQ today?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #155 on: September 23, 2006, 06:24:32 PM »

Are any of the members online from europe ? Or are ye all from the US ? I dont know whether i should go to bed and set the alarm or stay up and see it.

Aww stay up and watch it or just take a nap and set the alarm!
Irish gunner II
Rocker

IRISH BY BIRTH, CORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD

« Reply #156 on: September 23, 2006, 06:27:13 PM »

Aww stay up and watch it or just take a nap and set the alarm!

what ?  no need to be a cunt about it. I know its not very clear.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #157 on: September 23, 2006, 06:27:50 PM »

I clicked on the wrong player, and just saw some god awful band, the string cheese incident..... horrible!
I wish they were showing AIC. The only band on here worth watching besides Gn'R is BuckCherry.

and avenged sevenfold ok

well i'm from europe.. and it depends on what you wanna see if you should go to bed or set your alarm.. of you only wanna see gn'r i'd say set your alarm..
Brody
« Reply #158 on: September 23, 2006, 06:28:21 PM »

I will be watching the A7X show!! there the only good band playing besides GNR.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #159 on: September 23, 2006, 06:28:56 PM »

WATCH IT LIVE NOW

http://blueroom.att.com/inc_inland_player/player.php?id=#vtop

woohoo.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 56 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: