Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 08:53:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  US tour to be announced next week [September 2006]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: US tour to be announced next week [September 2006]  (Read 35064 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2006, 03:28:47 PM »

I gotta assume the announcement is coming either Monday or Tuesday.

I would think the album is going to be part of the announcement as well. Even if it isn't we know it's coming this year since Axl said it twice and Merck just reconfirmed.  Smiley

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2006, 03:38:09 PM »

Good to talk to ya ppbebe. Cheesy

I've been in-disposed with work the past couple of months. Cry 

Whats the scoop on 10/10?

tuesday hihi
doesn't a 10 out of ten ring nice?
besides, it's the double ten, chinese national foundation day.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 03:45:51 PM by ppbebe » Logged
DemocracyRose
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2006, 03:47:57 PM »

Thanks Mysteron...

Great to hear that everything still pointing for a 2006 CD release... yes
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2006, 04:01:46 PM »

Don't forget that Merck said that 2005 would be the year of Guns N' Roses. If they don't announce the album release date along with the tour dates this week, I would be leary about a 2006 release. Axl and Merck have the perfect excuse if the record doesn't come out this year, they can just blame it on the record company not allowing them to release the album.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2006, 04:09:17 PM »

Don't forget that Merck said that 2005 would be the year of Guns N' Roses. If they don't announce the album release date along with the tour dates this week, I would be leary about a 2006 release. Axl and Merck have the perfect excuse if the record doesn't come out this year, they can just blame it on the record company not allowing them to release the album.

Oh my God. stop being so fuckin negative.

Shit Happens. Merck said something, it didn't happen. This year we had a full European tour, a full US tour is right about to begin with some warmup shows already in history.

Axl said so many times that the album will be out this year. Live with it. Stop being so negative.

Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2006, 04:11:06 PM »

Good to talk to ya ppbebe. Cheesy

I've been in-disposed with work the past couple of months. Cry?

Whats the scoop on 10/10?

tuesday hihi
doesn't a 10 out of ten ring nice?
besides, it's the double ten, chinese national foundation day.

You never fail to impress me ppbebe. beer

russtcb
Legend

« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2006, 04:14:07 PM »

Shit Happens. Merck said something, it didn't happen. This year we had a full European tour, a full US tour is right about to begin with some warmup shows already in history.

Axl said so many times that the album will be out this year. Live with it. Stop being so negative.

Damn straight. Thank you! Why can't some people have some hope?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2006, 04:16:50 PM »

I'm just jaded from what's gone on in the past. Nothing is ever a given with this band, and I refuse to get my hopes up until an official release date is announced.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #68 on: September 24, 2006, 04:17:52 PM »

I'm just jaded from what's gone on in the past. Nothing is ever a given with this band, and I refuse to get my hopes up until an official release date is announced.

I hear ya. I really do, but I just can't help but believe this is it.

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #69 on: September 24, 2006, 04:20:55 PM »

I understand you, but please be a little positive and at least, even though you don't believe it, try not to post negative messages.

I'm not telling you what to do, but don't you think that this year, things seem a lot better and we have many more chances of getting CD than the past years?

November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2006, 04:23:30 PM »

NOW more than ever SOON is the fucking word!!! ok

Something HUGE is around the corner!! beer

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2006, 04:44:50 PM »

NOW more than ever SOON is the fucking word!!! ok

Something HUGE is around the corner!! beer

I can't help but believe that is the truth.

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2006, 05:13:52 PM »

Very exciting news for sure!! But we all know that in the world of Guns N' Roses, anything can go wrong and change in an instant.  It's so unfathomable for me to think that CD may actually come out this year, just because it's been so long. Who would have ever thought that after this long fucking wait, THIS YEAR WOULD BE THE YEAR??  I really, really, really hope that it will be out in the next couple of months but I can't let myself get TOO excited until I hear an official date, from official people.  Here's to hopin'...  beer

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2006, 05:25:03 PM »

Very exciting news for sure!! But we all know that in the world of Guns N' Roses, anything can go wrong and change in an instant.? It's so unfathomable for me to think that CD may actually come out this year, just because it's been so long. Who would have ever thought that after this long fucking wait, THIS YEAR WOULD BE THE YEARHuh I really, really, really hope that it will be out in the next couple of months but I can't let myself get TOO excited until I hear an official date, from official people.? Here's to hopin'...? beer

There it is! Some positive energy and hope! Cheers! beer

disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2006, 06:17:53 PM »

This is great news to wake up to, Indiana date... please! But if not, I will survive.  nervous

I'm not sure I will. I'm really hoping for an Indiana date.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2006, 06:22:45 PM by disease51883 » Logged
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2006, 06:32:08 PM »

Everyone must just remember - For Merck to say it's coming out this year with only three months of the year left, he's must be very, very confident that it's gonna happen.

@#$%Funker
Irish gunner II
Rocker

IRISH BY BIRTH, CORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD

« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2006, 06:33:13 PM »

Just checking but did someone say on here that Merck said the tour and album date would be announced together ? Im sure i imagined it but have a slight feeling that it was said on here.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2006, 06:58:38 PM »

Just checking but did someone say on here that Merck said the tour and album date would be announced together ? Im sure i imagined it but have a slight feeling that it was said on here.

I don't think he mentioned the album that way.

He said "There will be an announcement next week of the entire tour." and "The album will be out this year as Axl has previously stated.".

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2006, 07:10:34 PM »

this is gonna be one cewl week beer

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2006, 07:59:18 PM »

yeah, this will be interesting.. Why have two announcement in a matter of weeks.. when you can take one BIG... I think there is a chance that we will hear something this week, if the album weill be realeased this year...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: