Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 07:05:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  adler and axl make peace in vegas
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: adler and axl make peace in vegas  (Read 41687 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2006, 09:56:14 PM »

i saw him on the way out after the show..he was by the entrance where the main floor lets out by the elevator that goes up to the "vip"ish area...where you needed a pass..so i cant say he viewed the show..but i saw him at the end.? I was upstairs and didnt see him up there...

And then you said:

"i was there!....true story...if i wanted to make it up..i suppose i wouldve made up something riveting..but they were just hangin at the bar when i walked in..."

You contradicted yourself, didn't you??

hahaha great there lennonisgod.. i don't say this guy is lying.. but when you say stuff like true story and such things, that almost always means that you wanna convince people real bad that you're not lying and yeah you know where i'm going haha..
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2006, 10:01:34 PM »

Just a tip to some of you, Axl's suite had a fucking bowling lane...I'm quite sure there was a private bar area there too .  Layy off HnB, he's legit    ok
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2006, 10:23:02 PM »

Adler was ther Sunday night?   You'd think we'd of known about it if an ex-gunner was in the crowd.  yes  I definitely didn't see him.
He was probably passed out on the floor. hihi
Okay, no more stupid posts from me for a while.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2006, 10:33:53 PM »

What the hell does everyone here have against Adler? Ya , he has made mistakes but who hasn't. I wish the best for the guy, either playing on his own, or one day again with Guns.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2006, 10:36:54 PM »

What the hell does everyone here have against Adler? Ya , he has made mistakes but who hasn't. I wish the best for the guy, either playing on his own, or one day again with Guns.
As long as he's clean, I don't mind him, but youknow Civil War had to be re-mixed 60 times because of his drug problems? He must be impossible to work with, even today.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2006, 11:05:49 PM »

Doesn't Adler post on his own website? I've never seen it, but that's what I've heard. If it's true, this shouldn't be too hard to confirm.

It is sad and pathetic that Adler took what to most people is a dream, and pissed it all away. Strokes, a heart attack, and still a junkie. He seems like a very unhappy man.

But I hope he did get a chance to make his peace with Axl. Maybe it will help him move on in some way.

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
hnb
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2006, 03:08:59 AM »

the back and forth on this is great....!...im going to go back to the broadcast on the net..sadly..no GNR live tonight..Leanne Rymes instead..not by choice..but she does have pipes.   A couple of things..axl's suite had a bowling lane 10 or more video games and strippers and fully staffed bar.  Adler and Axl were talking when i walked in..i saw no hug, handshake, or leaning back..just a conversation most likely about nothing....i won't claim to know that.  Im just saying..I saw him at the show (actually..afterward)..and then hours later saw him in the afterparty at axl's...that's pretty much it....

prob. doesn't mean anything..just meant enough to me to make a mention..nothing more..nothing less...

later....
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2006, 06:28:34 AM »

I believe it ,didn't matt ride with axl during the spring... ? They are just people after all, they won't stay mad forever
duffsgal
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2006, 02:38:19 AM »

I really hope that it is true, would be nice to think that Steven and Axl are on speaking terms and have put the past behind them. 

Welcome to the Jungle Baby
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2006, 06:36:16 PM »

Adler was ther Sunday night?? ?You'd think we'd of known about it if an ex-gunner was in the crowd.? yes? I definitely didn't see him.
He was probably passed out on the floor. hihi
Okay, no more stupid posts from me for a while.

-how might y'all reply at lies? some mad fan comes n' posts shit here just ta get attention

then why we should believe in?

-why did adler have ta be at there when he n' axl hate each other? please show some fucking respect for us all cuz we r not retards ta believe this crap!!!!!? rant
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 07:11:54 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2006, 06:51:16 PM »

That's great news Cheesy

Hopefully this would mean Steven would be behind the kit instead of Matt if a reunion were to ever go down Grin

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2006, 07:08:25 PM »

Matt only got a ride...but Steven?  Shocked  Full VIP treatment!  hihi
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2006, 07:18:12 PM »

That's great news Cheesy

Hopefully this would mean Steven would be behind the kit instead of Matt if a reunion were to ever go down Grin

we gotta be so fucking idiots ta believe that adler is very happy these days ta visit axl while da new band makes a show  Roll Eyes .... no ex- gnr members these times who can forgive axl,?.. izzy is da only one ta do it just cuz they've both have a rare connection that makes'em be together somehow   hihi
g2r_Axl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2006, 08:06:30 AM »

Something you guys didn't know already but Axl had Izzy ring our tour manager back in early February while we were on the G2R + Adler Appetite tour asking how Steven was holding up nowadays i was in the same room when this happened. Maybe something will come of this.  ok

erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2006, 11:39:48 AM »

thats gotta be a pretty cool sight hnb, thanks for posting!!

i think this kind of prooves whos who in all of this media created hysteria between Axl and all the former band members...

I mean, it's pretty obvious that Axl is pretty humble about the whole thing, even with slash and duff acording to "rumors"...

He's friends withh izzy obviousely, he's met sorum even without brawling lol, i mean i'm not saying axl loves mat or anything like that... and the same goes for steven...

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2006, 12:02:20 PM »

not sure if this was posted or not..but steven adler was at show 2 in vegas..and later in axl's hotel room for the after party hanging out.? they were talking and hanging for a bit and steven seemed happy.

no word on if steven bowled on the lane in rose's room!@!

YES !!!!

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2006, 12:20:49 PM »

Something you guys didn't know already but Axl had Izzy ring our tour manager back in early February while we were on the G2R + Adler Appetite tour asking how Steven was holding up nowadays i was in the same room when this happened. Maybe something will come of this.? ok

Yea I heard this a while back, hopefully something will come out of it!  peace
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2006, 01:42:25 PM »

Well let's see, IF this is true then this now means Axl has made peace with 2 original members.? If he and Slash ever see eye-to-eye again, Duff would probably follow suit which would then mean a GN'R Reunion wouldn't be out of the question.

But having said that, I would only want to see it AFTER the release of Chinese Democracy and AFTER Axl proves he is just fine without them.

Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2006, 01:52:52 PM »

Well let's see, IF this is true then this now means Axl has made peace with 2 original members.? If he and Slash ever see eye-to-eye again, Duff would probably follow suit which would then mean a GN'R Reunion wouldn't be out of the question.

But having said that, I would only want to see it AFTER the release of Chinese Democracy and AFTER Axl proves he is just fine without them.

Why would you reunite something that fell apart so badly in the first place. Axl obviously went from a band that didn't work to finding people that do work as GN'R, and so did Duff and Slash with VR. I don't think Axl or any of the other former members would swap that for a ticking time bomb.
And to say that Chinese Democracy is something Axl just needed to get out of his system and then discard, that, I think, is extremely disrespectful towards everybody involved with making the new GN'R record, especially Axl.
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2006, 02:03:42 PM »

please no more reunion or new vs old please, lets stay on topic,

Maybe this might help steven, maybe talking to one of the guys that fired u, and getting a mutual understanding again might help clear his head and stay clean.

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: