Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:34:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  adler and axl make peace in vegas
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: adler and axl make peace in vegas  (Read 41746 times)
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2006, 12:35:54 PM »

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! LET IT FSCKING GO!

I am sure any Pink Floyd you had asked in 2004 would have told you the same thing about the possibility of ever seeing David Gilmour and Roger Waters on the same stage ever again. In 2005, 25 years later, the moment happened, and it brought the house down. It may have only been 4 songs, but in the world of music, never say never.
GNR IS NOT PINK FLOYD!

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2006, 12:45:51 PM »

GNR IS NOT PINK FLOYD!

That is the closest parallel in music today. The court battles over the name and band member squabbling are probably worse than GNR ever was. They also fought through the "who really was responsible for the band success" type of thing. They also all vowed they would never play with Roger again, and he the same of them.

That situation was much uglier than GNR's, and my only point was that if that canyon was able to be closed, there is hope for any band in this world that fans would like to see reunited.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2006, 01:34:30 PM »

Yeah.. noone really wants to hear about a reuinion in the GN'R section right now.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2006, 06:48:26 PM »

Something you guys didn't know already but Axl had Izzy ring our tour manager back in early February while we were on the G2R + Adler Appetite tour asking how Steven was holding up nowadays i was in the same room when this happened. Maybe something will come of this.? ok

Yea I heard this a while back, hopefully something will come out of it!? peace

Roll Eyes? ok, what we're gonna hear next : ....Axl rides a pink elephant at nights just ta joyride around L.A city?, for GOD's sake stop fakin' for once!!!? yes

u must show real proofs before? affirmin' something ? rant

agh pet go away!

ya get hurt by me cuz u never show any proof befor postin' ur lies? hihi

What lies did I post? How can a pet like you hurt me?

Agh go away! loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

every word ya've said it's been a big lie from da start but that's ok, no one believes ya anyway   Roll Eyes  ....someone said that axl has talked to ex gnr members, da press could lie as well but we all gotta be fucking retards ta believe this, adler would vomit if he saw axl face ta face so why we've been here postin' something that won't be REAL ever rant?

everyone knows that they all mustn't speak ta axl cuz they have nothing ta say a long long time ago  hihi
Walapino
VIP

Double Talkin Jive Motherfucker!

« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2006, 07:08:41 PM »

Something you guys didn't know already but Axl had Izzy ring our tour manager back in early February while we were on the G2R + Adler Appetite tour asking how Steven was holding up nowadays i was in the same room when this happened. Maybe something will come of this.? ok

Yea I heard this a while back, hopefully something will come out of it!? peace

Roll Eyes? ok, what we're gonna hear next : ....Axl rides a pink elephant at nights just ta joyride around L.A city?, for GOD's sake stop fakin' for once!!!? yes

u must show real proofs before? affirmin' something ? rant

agh pet go away!

ya get hurt by me cuz u never show any proof befor postin' ur lies? hihi

What lies did I post? How can a pet like you hurt me?

Agh go away! loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

every word ya've said it's been a big lie from da start but that's ok, no one believes ya anyway ? Roll Eyes? ....someone said that axl has talked to ex gnr members, da press could lie as well but we all gotta be fucking retards ta believe this, adler would vomit if he saw axl face ta face so why we've been here postin' something that won't be REAL ever rant?

everyone knows that they all mustn't speak ta axl cuz they have nothing ta say a long long time ago? hihi

agh your pathetic, I didnt post that as fact I just comment on it (aprende a leer!!). I can believe what I want, I dont need a pet like you to tell me what to do.
You know nothing and I wont waste anymore time with your useless self.

GO AWAY!
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2006, 07:09:30 PM »

axlroseven: shut the fuck up.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2006, 08:06:16 PM »

GNR IS NOT PINK FLOYD!

That is the closest parallel in music today. The court battles over the name and band member squabbling are probably worse than GNR ever was. They also fought through the "who really was responsible for the band success" type of thing. They also all vowed they would never play with Roger again, and he the same of them.

That situation was much uglier than GNR's, and my only point was that if that canyon was able to be closed, there is hope for any band in this world that fans would like to see reunited.

You're dead on. I don't get when people can't see the pararllel either. But yeah, the Floyd thing was way nastier then this has ever gotten and they still put shit aside to perform.

If there ever was a GNR reunion of any sort, I still think they'd do it with Sorum anyways.

I don't see it happening anytime soon though.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2006, 03:08:29 PM »

Steven and Axl made Peace, end of story..It?s confirmed by reliable sources

G8

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
Jeramy
Rocker

« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2006, 04:15:53 PM »

adler used to look like a flaming poodle back in the day, wait he still does

"He's in my band, that's where Slash is, fuckhead. Go home!"
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2006, 04:18:56 PM »

Yeah.. noone really wants to hear about a reuinion in the GN'R section right now.

You got that right.  Bring on the album!
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2006, 05:18:56 PM »

adler used to look like a flaming poodle back in the day, wait he still does

And you smell as good as compensation  ok

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
Mr Rage
Rocker

My Friends Call Me ACE!!!!!

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2006, 05:20:06 PM »

reunion is always what everyone wants

A World Without BASS is.....CHAOS
MIIKA
Headliner

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2006, 05:20:45 PM »

I think it`s time to lock this topic. Roll Eyes...sorry, did not even read it.
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2006, 05:22:59 PM »

this thread is lame and old...  please stop posting and let it die

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
duffsgal
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: October 28, 2006, 05:49:39 PM »

The rumour is true.? ?yes? Straight from the Steven Adler board and posted by Brook, Stevens personal friend.?

DabrookMan
Re: Axl and Steven make peace in Vegas?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I spoke with Deanna (Steve's mom) last night, and she confirmed that Steven had spent that entire evening hanging out with Axl, they had a great time, and were together for a good few hours. Steven had told her that "all the hate just disappeared" between them.?

http://stevenadler.net/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=c234126e206f96a9402f4865216433b7&topic=283.45

Welcome to the Jungle Baby
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #95 on: October 28, 2006, 07:10:26 PM »

Of all rumors, why does this one have to be true?? I still don't believe it though. Axl is so above Steven anymore and I just can't see him even talking to the guy. I'll believe it when Axl mentions it.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #96 on: October 28, 2006, 09:12:43 PM »

Of all rumors, why does this one have to be true?? I still don't believe it though. Axl is so above Steven anymore and I just can't see him even talking to the guy. I'll believe it when Axl mentions it.

i for one am happy about this....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
axlsalinger
Rocker

All I got, is precious time...

« Reply #97 on: October 28, 2006, 10:07:24 PM »

It could be a really good thing for Steven Adler's health. As much as I don't want to see him in a reunion, I don't hate the guy either. He was a founding member of the band we all love.

I'm glad this happened.

When all is said and done,
We're not the only ones,
Who look at life this way
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #98 on: October 28, 2006, 11:37:56 PM »

Yeah Steve-o's a junkie and a bad person by all accounts we've heard from the people he's associated with.

But give Axl and Steve a break.  It's much healthier to be at peace with someone than to hate them vigorously.  Let it be.
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2006, 11:50:06 PM »

i don't think Axl hates Steven, i don't thiink he ever did, all though Axl had to get rid of him for various and imo "non-musical" reasons.

I also think Axl deep down inside respects Steven alot! And i think Axl recognises Stevens awsome talent and feel a hundred times more than most people on this boars does.! And i think that there's a much bigger chance that Axl would want to reunite with steven than with Matt.

Matt knows that btw and thats why he's so fuckin' desperate lol....

Steven Adler is the real fuckin' deal!

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: