Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 06:57:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228106 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  adler and axl make peace in vegas
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: adler and axl make peace in vegas  (Read 41684 times)
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2006, 11:54:44 PM »

Yeah Steve-o's a junkie and a bad person by all accounts we've heard from the people he's associated with.

But give Axl and Steve a break.? It's much healthier to be at peace with someone than to hate them vigorously.? Let it be.
well said Garry!!

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
scar2d2w
Headliner

« Reply #101 on: October 29, 2006, 12:15:27 AM »

Yeah Steve-o's a junkie and a bad person by all accounts we've heard from the people he's associated with.

But give Axl and Steve a break.  It's much healthier to be at peace with someone than to hate them vigorously.  Let it be.
well said Garry!!

can anyone explain to me why steven is a bad person?  last i heard he was in pretty bad shape...
sorry if you veteran posters have had to explain this to, what is it, noobs, before...

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #102 on: October 29, 2006, 04:46:13 AM »

i don't think Axl hates Steven, i don't thiink he ever did, all though Axl had to get rid of him for various and imo "non-musical" reasons.

I also think Axl deep down inside respects Steven alot! And i think Axl recognises Stevens awsome talent and feel a hundred times more than most people on this boars does.! And i think that there's a much bigger chance that Axl would want to reunite with steven than with Matt.

Matt knows that btw and thats why he's so fuckin' desperate lol....

Steven Adler is the real fuckin' deal!

Didn't Steven almost kill Erin Everly with an  overdose of Heroin?? Or wasn't he trying to fuck her or was fucking her?? Anyone remember the incident a little better?? I would have to look it up to be sure, but I do know the OD incident happened.  I think that was towards the end of Steven being in the band.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #103 on: October 29, 2006, 07:38:28 AM »

i don't think Axl hates Steven, i don't thiink he ever did, all though Axl had to get rid of him for various and imo "non-musical" reasons.

I also think Axl deep down inside respects Steven alot! And i think Axl recognises Stevens awsome talent and feel a hundred times more than most people on this boars does.! And i think that there's a much bigger chance that Axl would want to reunite with steven than with Matt.

Didn't Steven almost kill Erin Everly with an? overdose of Heroin?? Or wasn't he trying to fuck her or was fucking her?? Anyone remember the incident a little better?? I would have to look it up to be sure, but I do know the OD incident happened.? I think that was towards the end of Steven being in the band.

Yep gave er a dose of coke and herion I beleive.. speedball I think its called
Axl went fuckin mad.. nearly killed er.. I pretty sure that was the final nail in his coffin and booted out the band!

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #104 on: October 29, 2006, 08:01:13 AM »

well,it will be great to see steven on drums (anyway gnr haven't drumer now)

i'm sure that steven is clean now,because there are small chances to be alive after 25 years of taking heroin

I have never seen so many tree
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #105 on: October 29, 2006, 08:13:35 AM »

i'm sure that steven is clean now,because there are small chances to be alive after 25 years of taking heroin
What makes you think he's going to be on drums all the sudden?

we already have 2 drummers who are both much much better suited for Guns N Roses.   
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #106 on: October 29, 2006, 09:27:22 AM »

The rumour is true.? ?yes? Straight from the Steven Adler board and posted by Brook, Stevens personal friend.?

DabrookMan
Re: Axl and Steven make peace in Vegas?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I spoke with Deanna (Steve's mom) last night, and she confirmed that Steven had spent that entire evening hanging out with Axl, they had a great time, and were together for a good few hours. Steven had told her that "all the hate just disappeared" between them.?

http://stevenadler.net/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=c234126e206f96a9402f4865216433b7&topic=283.45

There you have it folks!

Confirmed by none other than Steven's mom ok

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #107 on: October 29, 2006, 09:33:08 AM »

The rumour is true.? ?yes? Straight from the Steven Adler board and posted by Brook, Stevens personal friend.?

DabrookMan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I spoke with Deanna (Steve's mom) last night, and she confirmed that Steven had spent that entire evening hanging out with Axl, they had a great time, and were together for a good few hours. Steven had told her that "all the hate just disappeared" between them.?

http://stevenadler.net/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=c234126e206f96a9402f4865216433b7&topic=283.45

There you have it folks!

You do wonder if things like this are because Axl wants to get them all back on side for a reunion somewhere down the road. Just Slash and Duff to go now,
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #108 on: October 29, 2006, 09:36:11 AM »

DabrookMan

There you have it folks!

You do wonder if things like this are because Axl wants to get them all back on side for a reunion somewhere down the road. Just Slash and Duff to go now,

Duff is next, followed closely behind by Slash Wink

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #109 on: October 29, 2006, 09:51:06 AM »

according to the band he was touring with in the summer he's still using.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #110 on: October 29, 2006, 10:13:16 AM »

Didn't Steven almost kill Erin Everly with an? overdose of Heroin?? Or wasn't he trying to fuck her or was fucking her?? Anyone remember the incident a little better?? I would have to look it up to be sure, but I do know the OD incident happened.? I think that was towards the end of Steven being in the band.

Yep gave er a dose of coke and herion I beleive.. speedball I think its called
Axl went fuckin mad.. nearly killed er.. I pretty sure that was the final nail in his coffin and booted out the band!

according to Steven he tried to help her,Erins friend gave her the speedball and then Steven saw it or something like that.Think he says it in the interview he did with..was it metalsludge?it's three parts or something.

but,you never know

shit happens when you party naked
jimb0
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2006, 11:06:55 AM »

I loved that blond popcorn pretty boy.  I just feel sorry for him, I'm glad Axl and him 'supposedly' made up.
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2006, 11:27:04 AM »

I think it's obvious Axl just wants to make sure he has a replacement for when Frank gets his woman pregnant and takes off with Fortus to do some love spit love shows.  hihi

love spit love reunion starts now!

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #113 on: October 29, 2006, 11:27:54 AM »

Axl was in town, Steven was there, they met and talked.

So suddenly there's a reunion? Please...

Axl also met Gilby in 2000 (and performed with him). He's still waiting for a phone call to join the band too? ?Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #114 on: October 29, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »

Axl also met Gilby in 2000 (and performed with him). He's still waiting for a phone call to join the band too?  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

*can picture gilby alone in a big empty room with just a phone muttering over and over "it's gunna ring , it's gunna ring , it has to ring!"*  hihi

the phone rings now!!!  Grin

nooz
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: October 29, 2006, 11:45:40 AM »

Jung said that all mental illness was based in a spiritual wounding. If Steven went into Analysis with a Jungian Therapist he might be able to pull his life back into focus to move forward. The issue is not the drugs, drugs are a symptom of the issues... more drugs and more focus on what he thinks (happened or didn't happen) won't help (or what anyone here speculates for that matter).?

Steven has been running over that ground to long as it is (like a rat in a cage), and it gets him back to nowhere (circling the train wreck repeatedly after the fact doesn?t stop it).

Not like anyone in Rock N Roll is really all that sane. Life wasn't sane for them and trying to reconcile it to sanity is INSANE. The mean in the rock n roll scene has done nothing for our culture or country...

Whatever happened that night it was Ax's wife.. You can?t think he would have been the picture of rational and the truth may be lost in the versions. What is apparently not lost is some growth as human beings, staying mad forever is not healthy. Good for Axl, this meeting cost him nothing. It could help Steven. Of course the fact that Stevens brother Jamie increases his paranoia with his judgments and attempts to control and lie to Steven about people in his life doesn?t help at all?he has motive (financial) to do this, does he have the integrity to get him in some therapy that might actually work?

Why anyone on this board Bashes Steven is beyond me, especially if you listen to the music he helped create...Taking pleasure in someone?s pain is sick. If you aren?t part of the solution get the hell out of the way?.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 12:15:33 PM by nooz » Logged
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #116 on: October 29, 2006, 12:20:25 PM »

Axl also met Gilby in 2000 (and performed with him). He's still waiting for a phone call to join the band too? ?Roll Eyes

/jarmo
i don't talking about reunion,and i don't want it
i like new guys,and they deserve chance,also i think new songs are very good
but it's obviously axl have a trouble with drummers,so steven (if he is clean) is good choice

i like this guy more than mat sorum

also i think that we will have reunion with izzy and steven,i don't care for slash and duff(because their replecmentes are better)

also,if we are talking about old band,i think end of the band was in 1991 when izzy gone
Axl and izzy were most inportant men in old band(my thought)

I have never seen so many tree
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #117 on: October 29, 2006, 06:56:41 PM »

i thought steven wanted to punch axl in the face and hated him loads. i was very shocked to read this.

html sucks
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2006, 07:22:34 PM »

i thought steven wanted to punch axl in the face and hated him loads. i was very shocked to read this.

I think steven has always talked pretty warmly of axl although he admits he feels screwd over...

He might have talked warm about him to hold the dor open for a reunion tho..

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2007, 07:44:22 PM »

Can't believe I'm only reading this now. That's great news, I always wanted those two guys to reconcile. When Steven left GnR that was the first crack in the band... I'm glad to see Axl bringing back GnR, even if they are mostly new members. The new GnR sounds great but anyone who knocks the old band members is probably just too young to appreciate what these guys meant to us back then. If Steven ever performed with Axl again it would be mega!! He's still Guns n Roses. Listen to 'Appetite', he kicks ass!!

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: