Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 04:41:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R reschedules Sep 27 - Oct 5 dates - tour starts Oct 20th
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R reschedules Sep 27 - Oct 5 dates - tour starts Oct 20th  (Read 21234 times)
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2006, 11:29:17 AM »

What would people prefer, a show in October and no CD, or a show that was rescheduled to January + C f-in D?

NickNasty
Tha Nastiest
VIP

Alive.

« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2006, 11:38:32 AM »

it seems logical....i was a little hestitant to see all these shows being put up without a release date again...we've been down that road before Tongue

---Nick Nasty--

Boston, MA 12/2/02          Worcester, MA 11/8/06

Dublin, Ireland 6/9/06       E. Rutherford, NJ 7/23/2016
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2006, 11:46:53 AM »

Posted by: Guns N' Neuroses ?
Insert Quote
#1, If this is true, it should've been decided a long time ago not to tour without CD done and out in stores. What a whimsical organization thay are.

#2, It sucks for the people who who planning to go. No argument on that one. I've been there myself.

#3, This might not be true at all.

#4, This might not be true at all.

#5, This might not be true at all.

>>
Read up - this Friday's show is definitely postponed.

Yes, that is one show. I don't see how that means every single show of the tour is postopned. It could have been postponed for several different reasons.
Pocket Roses
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2006, 11:48:06 AM »

This was the first time ever Axl said this year. ?When Kurt Loder asked Axl after the VMAs in 2002 when the album was coming out Axl said to the words of Don't hold your breath this project is going to take a long time.

I hate when I hear people say Axl said "this year" every year. ?This was the first time he ever said it. ?Get your facts straight or don't post at all.
cybercurves
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2006, 11:50:38 AM »

It's only all California shows that are postponed (after KROQ), which means they will be re-scheduled at a future date. ?Axl said the tour is officially going to start on October 24th!!

cybercurves
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2006, 11:53:15 AM »

Jarmo is not online so I am going to post what Mr. Merck said about this and later Jarmo can confirm it is true:

The US tour starts on the 20th of October in Jacksonville and the shows that were due to take place between the 27th of September and the 2nd of October have just been moved to fit into the body of the tour. There will be an announcement next week of the entire tour. The rest of the below message is crap. The album will be out this year as Axl has previously stated.

So just enjoy tonight's show and be happy because it is happening.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 11:58:20 AM by velimir » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2006, 11:56:32 AM »

It's only all California shows that are postponed (after KROQ), which means they will be re-scheduled at a future date.  Axl said the tour is officially going to start on October 24th!!

cybercurves
ahem, he said around the 24th, to be precise.. precise Huh
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2006, 11:58:00 AM »

Jarmo is not online so I am going to post what Mr. Merck said and later Jarmo can confirm it is true:

The US tour starts on the 20th of October in Jacksonville and the shows that were due to take place between the 27th of September and the 2nd of October have just been moved to fit into the body of the tour. There will be an announcement next week of the entire tour. The rest of the below message is crap. The album will be out this year as Axl has previously stated.

wait. So the message part about going back into studios mixing was also not true?

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #88 on: September 23, 2006, 11:58:12 AM »

Only the dates before October 24th and after tonight are postponed.

Again, I have to ask for a source.

And just so I have this right, is this what the official claim is:

Everything after tonight is being moved/postponed and they will be playing the October 24 date and all those already scheduled after that?

Everything before the tour kicks off in Florida in late october, like Axl said at the VMA's, is being moved. The shows after that basically stay the same.

Axl said the tour is starting the 24th at the VMA's - that's where that date comes from.
olschoolboro
Headliner

Guns N' Fuckin Roses baby

« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2006, 11:59:49 AM »

God I hope they come to Jacksonville on the 20th I've got tickets on the 13th row and I have like all of you been waiting a lifetime for this shit! I stilll agree with all of you guys though, I'd rather have chinese democracy in my hand this year though so i could play the hell out of it day in and day out.

WTF?
10.31.06 Jacksonville, FL
10.28.11 Orlando, FL
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2006, 12:02:32 PM »

The US tour starts on the 20th of October in Jacksonville and the shows that were due to take place between the 27th of September and the 2nd of October have just been moved to fit into the body of the tour. There will be an announcement next week of the entire tour. The rest of the below message is crap.

again who's joke was that originally? Tommy? hihi

velimir, where did you find this?

anythinggoes
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2006, 12:04:15 PM »

Jarmo is not online so I am going to post what Mr. Merck said about this and later Jarmo can confirm it is true:

Thank you for clearing that up Velimir it makes sense that way enjoy the webcast tonight
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2006, 12:17:09 PM »

Only the dates before October 24th and after tonight are postponed.

Again, I have to ask for a source.

And just so I have this right, is this what the official claim is:

Everything after tonight is being moved/postponed and they will be playing the October 24 date and all those already scheduled after that?

Everything before the tour kicks off in Florida in late october, like Axl said at the VMA's, is being moved. The shows after that basically stay the same.

Axl said the tour is starting the 24th at the VMA's - that's where that date comes from.

So far it's looking like I should stand corrected. My apologies for being a bit of a bitch.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2006, 12:17:41 PM »

If this is true why are the people crying about it. Look at it this way. If your show is now in dec or jan that means you will get set list full of NEW SONGs and not the same tired old set list from 2002

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2006, 12:20:48 PM »

If this is true why are the people crying about it. Look at it this way. If your show is now in dec or jan that means you will get set list full of NEW SONGs and not the same tired old set list from 2002

I'm just hoping that "anouncements of the full tour" and what not are all correct as well.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2006, 12:21:34 PM »

The US tour starts on the 20th of October in Jacksonville and the shows that were due to take place between the 27th of September and the 2nd of October have just been moved to fit into the body of the tour. There will be an announcement next week of the entire tour. The rest of the below message is crap.

again who's joke was that originally? Tommy? hihi

velimir, where did you find this?

E-mail, and I can verify that it's authentic.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2006, 12:22:09 PM »

I'm just hoping that "anouncements of the full tour" and what not are all correct as well.

I am sure the offical tour still starts in oct. They jus said Cali dates are being pushed back.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2006, 12:22:13 PM »

Fucking ay!

And there's gonna be an announcement next week of the entire tour - hopefully with some other information. ?ok

They may have decided they need a little longer gap to sort everything out for the album, etc. Who knows.

It's all good ?beer

@#$%Funker
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2006, 12:28:00 PM »

Fucking ay!

And there's gonna be an announcement next week of the entire tour - hopefully with some other information. ?ok

They may have decided they need a little longer gap to sort everything out for the album, etc. Who knows.

It's all good ?beer

@#$%Funker

Speaking of which.... this announcement next week? Whats the official word on it? Is it supposed to be soley on the tour or is it the "big one" with all the info we're waiting for?

Axl121
Opening Act

You're in the jungle baby! You're gunna DIE!!!!!!

« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2006, 12:30:21 PM »

it would be so cool to finally be able to listen to CD after all this time  peace
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: