Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 02:22:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228109 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What Do You Think That Will Happen Between OCT 5, and OCT 20 ?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What Do You Think That Will Happen Between OCT 5, and OCT 20 ?  (Read 6737 times)
Niko
Rocker

« on: September 20, 2006, 05:55:31 PM »

dont know if this has been discussed before, dont want to bring up a dead horse, but did you notice this break
in the tour?

i think in that 15 days, there will an anouncement about CD and promotion, and then back on tour and CD comes out
in the middle/start of the tour (after OCT 20)

thoughts? ? ?

beer
sonny_1313
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 06:00:20 PM »

I predict fifteen days of silence.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2006, 06:00:31 PM »

Hopefully. 

Well, it makes sense, now that I think about it.  Smiley
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2006, 06:03:02 PM »

dont know if this has been discussed before, dont want to bring up a dead horse, but did you notice this break
in the tour?

i think in that 15 days, there will an anouncement about CD and promotion, and then back on tour and CD comes out
in the middle/start of the tour (after OCT 20)

thoughts? ? ?

beer

Oct. 20 is actually supposed to be the official start of the tour.  Shows before this are considered as warm ups.  Why they are playing in CA beforehand is beyond me but this is GNR we are talking about here.

Hopefully we will get some type of announcement though or at least a full tour date list during the break!
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2006, 06:04:51 PM »

Well guys, if nothing happens, the album is not coming out this year. There's no way in hell they'd drop an album of this magnitude in December and, even if they did, it would be early December to anticipate the Christmas rush, AND most importantly if early December is the LATEST we're getting this thing, then an announcement would have to be made at least a month in advance, which puts us at early November. And that's the absolute latest they could go.
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2006, 06:06:17 PM »

I predict fifteen days of silence.

15 Days of Pain

15 Days that are gone forever   

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2006, 06:07:16 PM »

ummmm The Miami Dolphins will still have ZERO wins.... hihi.....seriously, I am almost sure that the BIG news that we have all been waiting for will finally arrive.....A release date and a single for us to chew on.....it seems like that is what will be planned and it would be PERFECT timing on their part......and they know it..... peace

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2006, 06:09:14 PM »

15 of Holidays for everybody.

or

15 days of heavy promotion for the album.

or

Both.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Melrose Chick
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2006, 06:17:29 PM »

I predict additional dates will be added to the tour......
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2006, 06:21:52 PM »

Well guys, if nothing happens, the album is not coming out this year. There's no way in hell they'd drop an album of this magnitude in December and, even if they did, it would be early December to anticipate the Christmas rush, AND most importantly if early December is the LATEST we're getting this thing, then an announcement would have to be made at least a month in advance, which puts us at early November. And that's the absolute latest they could go.

I cannot stand when people state their opinion as fact. It is your opinion that if nothing happens the album isn't coming out this year not fact.

It is fact that Axl said it is coming out this year.

Having said all of that, I still think there will be an announcement the week after the warm up gigs end. And that's my guess or opinion.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2006, 06:24:23 PM »

I cannot stand when people state their opinion as fact. It is your opinion that if nothing happens the album isn't coming out this year not fact.

Having said all of that, I still think there will be an announcement the week after the warm up gigs end. And that's my guess or opinion.

It makes sence that there could be an announcement around that time.. so lets keep our finger crossed!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2006, 06:34:00 PM »

absolutely nothing will happen.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2006, 06:36:27 PM »

Didn't you know this board was full of psychics and soothsayers?

I predict we will be predicting what will happen until we hear something official. hihi
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2006, 06:38:22 PM »

absolutely nothing will happen.

Really? How do you know?.....Isn't it the perfect time for something to be announced, such as a release date.....Considering what is happening right now as well as Axl saying it is coming this year.....I can't see them not taking advantage of it....we'll see what happens... peace

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2006, 06:44:05 PM »

...at the very least most of us living in North America will be busy buying tickets for upcomming shows and at the most, listening to a new single or preordering the album at our local music shop

Here, here. Good call.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
vernset
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2006, 07:12:16 PM »

15 days of rehearsals for the band to prepare the "new" songs we have not heared yet of the album that will be anounced on October 12th and released on the middle of November.
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2006, 07:13:28 PM »

Russ, not for anything, but as much as I enjoy reading your posts, that really sounds very booker floyd-esque to me...This is a message board.  Is it truly necessary to point out that the post may possibly contain an opinion?  A disclaimer doesn't really seem required...That was an opinion.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2006, 07:22:19 PM »

i htink that there will be some tour dates announced in the next week or so to fill the void, they already had a big time off they won't take another, but then again ya never know

Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2006, 07:42:32 PM »

Why does Axl not want to answer CD question? On that backstage VMA interview, when the interviewer pops the big question, Axl looks away and is kind of annoyed by the question...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2006, 07:44:37 PM »

Why does Axl not want to answer CD question? On that backstage VMA interview, when the interviewer pops the big question, Axl looks away and is kind of annoyed by the question...

The bottom line is that he said it would be this year......there could be a ton of reasons he reacted like that....I didn't think it was a big deal though....he was cool about it... peace

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: