Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 07:20:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Request: Headbangers Ball from late 80s to mid 90s (ft. GNR or other big names)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Request: Headbangers Ball from late 80s to mid 90s (ft. GNR or other big names)  (Read 1421 times)
MotleyCrue
« on: September 20, 2006, 11:33:46 AM »

Hi, im making a movie at the moment and Im looking to get an entire episode of Headbangers Ball from the late 80s, incl both commentary from the VJ and some classic Hair Metal videos. IGNR can feature on the episode, but its not 100% necesscary

its very important I get as much from a particular episode as possible and would love some peoples help in uploading it (if you can use megaupload, rapidshare, yousendit or anything like that as i cant really master torrents that would be great). Anything people have that they think might help, maybe an interview with a band followed by a random video, anything...it would really help
thanks, wayne
MotleyCrue
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2006, 02:32:14 PM »

i just need any show from between mid 80s to mid 90s, any show of Headbangers Ball, if someone can possibly upload a whole show from headbangers ball? or part of it? please
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: