Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:48:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sep 20 - San Francisco
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sep 20 - San Francisco  (Read 84797 times)
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #280 on: September 21, 2006, 04:04:12 AM »

Long set so far, hum?

I guess, but when people see the number 23 it is kinda misleading as only about half of that are actual songs. To me, "jams" and solos don't really count.

Read the setlist more like this:

1. Intro
2. Welcome to the Jungle
3. It's So Easy
4. Mr. Brownstone
5. Live and Let Die
6. New(?) Fink Solo with Pedal/Echo Effect/ Sweet Child O' Mine
7. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
8. Vocal acrobatics and sing along... (I'm asking what this means..)/ Better
9. Piano Moving Jam/ Dizzy Solo/ The Blues
10. Band Introductions/ Fortus Solo - Beautiful (With Fink)
11. You Could Be Mine
12.Used to Love Her
13. Piano Moving Jam/ November Rain
14. Ballad of the Unknown Opener (I have no clue...)/ My Michelle (With Baz)
15. BFoot Solo (Don't Cry)
16. Out Ta Get Me
17. Adams Family Theme/ IRS

Why read it like that? Relatively inaccurate and more confusing.? Tracks are never broken that way.? peace

I meant with all the solo's etc. in it, when you only look at the songs they are at 17

Who cares how they are broken down, if you read the setlist by numbers it looks like close to 30 songs were played when it is nowhere near that amount! That being said thx for doing this for the board peace

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #281 on: September 21, 2006, 04:04:20 AM »

If the logic behind not playing UYI1 and UYI2 songs is they are "Slash songs" then what is the reasoning behind playing almost the entire AFD album? I know I was too young to see the AFD tour, but this feels like 1987 with all these AFD songs.

Well then check your calendar ?hihi

Just getting annoyed by the noobs, don't take it personally. ?

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
Fransman_nl
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #282 on: September 21, 2006, 04:04:41 AM »

hey blue is it Adams Family Theme or the Godfather Theme Huh

I didn't forget jack shit. I know it was Slash's solo. What differentiates it from any of the other solos that are played by new GN'R members? Absolutely nothing at all. If they play all of his other solos, then there's nothing stopping them from playing the Godfather Theme. I'm just saying I've never seen the Adams Family Theme listed for new GN'R or old GN'R. I swear, what the hell is wrong with some GN'R fans (including you apparently)? Why is there always a need to be a jackass. I guess collectively GN'R fans just emulate their idol, W. Axl Rose...and I am a huge GN'R fan. But I see way too much of this sarcastic bullshit thrown around and frankly, I feel insulted that you'd even imply that I "forgot" anything regarding the old band. Absolute BS, IMHO.

If you're going to question the updates, then why am I wasting my time?

You ain't wastin' you're time, there are a lot of people that love the updates
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #283 on: September 21, 2006, 04:05:09 AM »

I didn't forget jack shit. I know it was Slash's solo. What differentiates it from any of the other solos that are played by new GN'R members? Absolutely nothing at all. If they play all of his other solos, then there's nothing stopping them from playing the Godfather Theme. I'm just saying I've never seen the Adams Family Theme listed for new GN'R or old GN'R. I swear, what the hell is wrong with some GN'R fans (including you apparently)? Why is there always a need to be a jackass. I guess collectively GN'R fans just emulate their idol, W. Axl Rose...and I am a huge GN'R fan. But I see way too much of this sarcastic bullshit thrown around and frankly, I feel insulted that you'd even imply that I "forgot" anything regarding the old band. Absolute BS, IMHO.

I wasn't questioning the update. I was questioning if that was something new or if there was a miscommunication. Nothing wrong with that.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #284 on: September 21, 2006, 04:05:19 AM »

Long set so far, hum?

I guess, but when people see the number 23 it is kinda misleading as only about half of that are actual songs. To me, "jams" and solos don't really count.

Read the setlist more like this:

1. Intro
2. Welcome to the Jungle
3. It's So Easy
4. Mr. Brownstone
5. Live and Let Die
6. New(?) Fink Solo with Pedal/Echo Effect/ Sweet Child O' Mine
7. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
8. Vocal acrobatics and sing along... (I'm asking what this means..)/ Better
9. Piano Moving Jam/ Dizzy Solo/ The Blues
10. Band Introductions/ Fortus Solo - Beautiful (With Fink)
11. You Could Be Mine
12.Used to Love Her
13. Piano Moving Jam/ November Rain
14. Ballad of the Unknown Opener (I have no clue...)/ My Michelle (With Baz)
15. BFoot Solo (Don't Cry)
16. Out Ta Get Me
17. Adams Family Theme/ IRS

Why read it like that? Relatively inaccurate and more confusing.? Tracks are never broken that way.? peace

I meant with all the solo's etc. in it, when you only look at the songs they are at 17

Who cares how they are broken down, if you read the setlist by numbers it looks like close to 30 songs were played when it is nowhere near that amount! That being said thx for doing this for the board peace

Take it up with Timebomb... he knows the value added by posting it accurately.

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #285 on: September 21, 2006, 04:05:38 AM »

don't mind them.  anyone who thinks they are seriously playing The Godfather Theme (a slash trademark) is seriously delusional.  We all appreciate your efforts.
thomas
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #286 on: September 21, 2006, 04:05:48 AM »

i love the updates and i was just asking
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #287 on: September 21, 2006, 04:05:59 AM »

if people do not like the updates go of this board he is not doing updates just for u it is for all ?just shut up and enjoy

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #288 on: September 21, 2006, 04:06:54 AM »

I wasn't questioning the update. I was questioning if that was something new or if there was a miscommunication. Nothing wrong with that.

I really don't care what you feel. ?Why don't you go away, hm? You're adding nothing to this update thread except aggravation and more bullshit for people to sort through tomorrow when they read this thread.

Melrose Chick
« Reply #289 on: September 21, 2006, 04:07:07 AM »

Your updates are most appreciated babe..... keep on posting!!!!!!
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #290 on: September 21, 2006, 04:07:33 AM »

well, the two themes are not very similar

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #291 on: September 21, 2006, 04:07:51 AM »

if people do not like the updates go of this board he is not doing updates just for u it is for all  just shut up and enjoy

I enjoyed his updates right up until the point where he busted out with some really rude sarcasm. I asked an honest question about the Adams Family theme and his response was pretty disrespectful in my opinion. Some of y'all need to get a clue. I'm not bashing his updates. Like I said before, I enjoy them and definitely appreciate the hell out of them.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #292 on: September 21, 2006, 04:08:49 AM »

don't mind them.? anyone who thinks they are seriously playing The Godfather Theme (a slash trademark) is seriously delusional.? We all appreciate your efforts.

Thanks for that. ?I'm no martyr, but I actually have more important things to do than get bitched at by insecure people...

KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #293 on: September 21, 2006, 04:09:59 AM »

if people do not like the updates go of this board he is not doing updates just for u it is for all? just shut up and enjoy

I enjoyed his updates right up until the point where he busted out with some really rude sarcasm. I asked an honest question about the Adams Family theme and his response was pretty disrespectful in my opinion. Some of y'all need to get a clue. I'm not bashing his updates. Like I said before, I enjoy them and definitely appreciate the hell out of them.

Allright we pass the briged....lets all move on and go back to the updates. ok

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #294 on: September 21, 2006, 04:10:06 AM »

if people do not like the updates go of this board he is not doing updates just for u it is for all? just shut up and enjoy

I speak for myself, but I'm sure that people aren't interested in your opinion on this matter. Stop whining. ?ok

GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #295 on: September 21, 2006, 04:10:16 AM »

don't mind them.  anyone who thinks they are seriously playing The Godfather Theme (a slash trademark) is seriously delusional.  We all appreciate your efforts.

Thanks for that.  I'm no martyr, but I actually have more important things to do than get bitched at by insecure people...

Yet another jackass cheap shot for no reason whatsoever. If you wanna start shit with someone, start it with that guy who keeps whining about the fact that the setlists are "boring." I've enjoyed your updates. Keep them coming, but there's no need to be a jerk when someone asks an honest question.
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #296 on: September 21, 2006, 04:11:02 AM »

if people do not like the updates go of this board he is not doing updates just for u it is for all  just shut up and enjoy

Allright we pass the briged....lets all move on and go back to the updates. ok

Good idea. Back on topic.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #297 on: September 21, 2006, 04:11:13 AM »

1. Intro
2. Welcome to the Jungle
3. It's So Easy
4. Mr. Brownstone
5. Live and Let Die
6. New(?) Fink Solo with Pedal/Echo Effect
7. Sweet Child O' Mine
8. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
9. Vocal acrobatics and sing along... (I'm asking what this means..)
10. Better
11. Piano Moving Jam
12. Dizzy Solo
13. The Blues
14. Band Introductions
15. Fortus Solo - Beautiful (With Fink)
16. You Could Be Mine
17. Used to Love Her
18. Piano Moving Jam
19. November Rain
20. Ballad of the Unknown Opener (I have no clue...)
21. My Michelle (With Baz)
22. BFoot Solo (Don't Cry)
23. Out Ta Get Me
24. Adams Family Theme
25. IRS
26. Patience
27. Nightrain