Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 10:49:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228113 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  97.7 HTZ FM says Guns announcement next week
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: 97.7 HTZ FM says Guns announcement next week  (Read 11230 times)
northernwave
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: September 19, 2006, 02:03:36 PM »

This morning on HTZ FM, the dj Kristy Knight who is a big Guns fan said she was sworn to secrecy, but there will be some sort of a Guns announcement next week.? Probably Canadian show dates.?

She did this interview with Slash back in the day that was released:

http://www.amazon.ca/Interview-Hitz-Guns-N-Roses/dp/B000009TJE/sr=1-37/qid=1158688929/ref=sr_1_37/701-5100871-5465903?ie=UTF8&s=music

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 02:10:13 PM »

hmmm...i listen to that station alot...i guess i should tune in for music notes @ 6 tonight Grin

Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 02:11:41 PM »

This morning on HTZ FM, the dj Kristy Knight who is a big Guns fan said she was sworn to secrecy, but there will be some sort of a Guns announcement next week.? Probably Canadian show dates.?

She did this interview with Slash back in the day that was released:

http://www.amazon.ca/Interview-Hitz-Guns-N-Roses/dp/B000009TJE/sr=1-37/qid=1158688929/ref=sr_1_37/701-5100871-5465903?ie=UTF8&s=music

It's only gonna be a tour date at best.....I don't give a hot fuck about "announcements" unless it has to do with a release date which is not going to be announced by anyone outside the GNR circle.....Thanks for the info though.... peace

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 02:22:42 PM »

it prolly is a "HTZFM PRESENTS" tour date...but that's what I'm waiting for yes unless it's a single but they always do this for concerts that they sponser...and maybe they gotta wait till next week cuz GnR is gonna make the announcement first...with the other 3 shows that have been posted then removed from various places it makes me think that we'll get some kinda statement from the band "SOON"

LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 02:24:00 PM »

..... it makes me think that we'll get some kinda statement from the band "SOON"

Don't jinx it!!  Lips Sealed

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2006, 02:24:53 PM »

where in canada is this radio station located?  i don't really care unless it's calgary, ablerta (which it's not)  Tongue

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2006, 02:26:10 PM »

yeah.. i guess there still is alot of tour dates to be announced.. but i dont see why they should wait with announcing them...

i think a single should be out before October 25th.. But ive been a member in the GNR world far to long to belive it will happen..
but someday it will.. and it can be any day now...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2006, 02:31:02 PM »

where in canada is this radio station located?? i don't really care unless it's calgary, ablerta (which it's not)? Tongue

st catherines ontario...but broadcasts to alot of the greater toronto area

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2006, 02:31:17 PM »

where in canada is this radio station located?? i don't really care unless it's calgary, ablerta (which it's not)? Tongue

It's not out of Calgary, so you don't care.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2006, 02:39:02 PM »

This combined with a radio station out of Halifax, Nova Scotia saying there will be a GN'R announcement this week gives it more credibility. Looks like things are shaping up for Canadian tour date announcements. Guns are really going to rock Canada hard this time, right from Atlantic Canada to to the West!
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2006, 02:49:58 PM »

If this was actually said it looks like there is at least one Canadian date in the works... I hope they do a handful of cities.  I'd like to see them in Montreal this time around instead of Toronto.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2006, 03:01:04 PM »

If this DJ was sworn to secrecy, why did they even mention it? nervous

Maybe the GNR camp is sending out fake announcement info to DJs so they can find out who they can trust hihi

They know they cant trust this DJ. rofl

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2006, 03:03:38 PM »

maybe a date in Philly  hihi

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
PrettyTiedUp763
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2006, 03:12:52 PM »

I'm hoping they will come down to Texas before they start playing in Canada. But hey, the more GNR shows the better!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2006, 03:15:12 PM »

I'm hoping they will come down to Texas before they start playing in Canada. But hey, the more GNR shows the better!

what makes texas so damn special hihi j/k

they prolly will hit texas first either that or come up the eastern side then down the west but they seem to be starting west and moving east then north so prolly a safe bet that texas will get early dates peace

HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 03:16:18 PM »

Awesome, hope this is real.
Ak1nney
Rocker

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 03:37:43 PM »

I thought this was the second radio station to say something about a big announcement next week...
downzy56
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 03:39:32 PM »

If this was actually said it looks like there is at least one Canadian date in the works... I hope they do a handful of cities.? I'd like to see them in Montreal this time around instead of Toronto.

I seriously laughed out loud when I read your last sentence. ?Considering that Toronto was the first show to sell out on the 2002 tour (ie. date of tour, not when tickets were sold), I'd seriously doubt GNR would skip Toronto (plus, supposedly Axl likes the women here in Toronto). ?Not to mention what happened the last time GNR came by Montreal. ?

I do hope Montreal does get a show as I would probably make the trip and see them there as well. ?If I were planning this tour, I'd have Vancouver, Edmonton, Galgary, maybe Saskatechwan, Ottawa, Toronto, London, Montreal, Quebec City, Halifax, and maybe St. Johns as tour stops. ?My bet is that each of those shows would be sellouts or close to. ?I'd actually like to see two dates for Toronto, a club gig and a night at the Air Canada Centre.

Cheers,

Andrew

Detroit '02
Toronto '02
London, ON '02
Boston '02
NYC '02
Philadelphia '02
NYC '06
Paris, FR '06
Toronto '06
Ottawa '06
Quebec City '06
Hamilton '10
London '10
Toronto '10
Hamilton '11
PrettyTiedUp763
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 03:48:03 PM »

what makes texas so damn special hihi j/k

they prolly will hit texas first either that or come up the eastern side then down the west but they seem to be starting west and moving east then north so prolly a safe bet that texas will get early dates peace

It's special because I am here.  Grin No, I'm just playing. But what you said sounds reasonable.
no more patience
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 03:51:13 PM »

better come to van

this is a song about your fucking mother!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: