Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:28:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Estero, FL date announced. Looks like it is near West Palm...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Estero, FL date announced. Looks like it is near West Palm...  (Read 10188 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2006, 08:37:45 AM »

This is alot of shows for one State....how bout sliding North a bit to Hotlanta where they haven't played since....1988! Angry  I'm going to have to schedule some service calls at our hotels in Fl for October so I'll have a free room. The Ritz-Carlton Naples would be nice! Grin Where the hell is darknemus in all these threads? He is a Florida boy. Huh

Yeah he actually lives like REALLY REALLY close to Bank Atlantic Center or something but he hasnt been on since the european tour like started, really weird

Yeah, he does.

Hello.  Yes, I am alive.  Yes, I have been busy at a level impossible to describe.  Yes, I will be going to the BankAtlantic show as well as possibly this Estero show as well.  I'm going out of town here again in the next couple of days for a week or so but after that things should slow down enough for me to actually be able to post and get back some semblance of a social life.

I'll address anyone else's questions or whatever once I return - and, be assured.. my 'disappearance' had no ulterior motives.  I just suddenly became a man with ALOT of responsibilities and precious little help to deal with them.  Oh well, at least it pays the bills.

-darknemus

If I was you, I'd take the time to answer those questions ASAP instead of posting if I'm going to some GN'R show...

PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2006, 09:25:44 AM »

Yes, I believe there is a thread in "Appetite for Collection" that can use Darknemus' input.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
stvyrayvhn
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2006, 09:37:28 AM »

This awesome, I have free places to stay all over Fort Myers.  I just need to book a flight. 
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2006, 09:58:44 AM »

Will they play so many dates in every State of the Union? The tour is gonna last 3 years! lol

Good for our American fellows though! peace

deep pocketz
Headliner

Lagada

« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2006, 12:35:36 PM »

They should play the Hard Rock in Hollywood (FL) that weekend, but I think it is still going through renovations.?

not big enough.
deep pocketz
Headliner

Lagada

« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2006, 12:49:57 PM »

I would hate to work at that arena, They have a Hockey game the day before and the day after, I guess I don't know much about it, but you think it would be a hassle with the floor, or do they just cover the ice? ?

lol, imagine if they tried to leave the ice, a bunch of drunk and rowdy gnr fans slippin and slidin all over the place, that would be something I would want to see, lol

yes they just cover the ice, just how NBA games, the hardwood goes down over the ice
deep pocketz
Headliner

Lagada

« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2006, 12:52:40 PM »

I don't know Florida very well, but I need to learn. I'm moving there in a couple weeks. Just in time to see GNR all over the state.

Fri, 10/27/06
08:00 PM 96-1 Krock 20th Birthday Bash with Guns and Roses
? Germain Arena
 Estero, FL More Info
presale begins:
Thu, 09/14/06 12:00 PM?

What is this Birthday Bash Stuff ? i hope this doesn't mean GNR wont play a full set because there are other crazy zany antics going on with the radio station no
deep pocketz
Headliner

Lagada

« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2006, 08:19:13 PM »

I have an uneasy feeling everytime and everwhere I read "96-1 Krock 20th Birthday Bash with Guns and Roses". What does that mean ? Is there going to be other zany antics going on with the radio station at this event that would prohibit/interfere with GNR from playing a full set ?

Huh

EFISH
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »

I thinking the same thing Undecided

I hope not, and i think well get a full set. Its a GNR show that happens to fall on the "radio stations bday".. they woulda mentioned other bands or stuff on www.96krock.com otherwise, i think..
Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2006, 08:35:39 PM »

I imagine it will be a full set. My experiences with "parties" thrown by radio stations is that the bands playing do play full sets or a little shorter depending on how many bands. I went to a 20th anniversary party for a dj in Philly and they had three bands play: The Hooters, Fuel, and David Lee Roth. I'd say they each played about an hour, with Roth playing a little longer (about and hour and fifteen/twenty minutes). The fewer bands playing (not counting a no-name opening act) the longer each band plays.

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: