Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 06:32:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Estero, FL date announced. Looks like it is near West Palm...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Estero, FL date announced. Looks like it is near West Palm...  (Read 10197 times)
EFISH
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2006, 07:43:17 PM »

Ok i did and she said she didnt know any info bout the GN'R gig and she said "hold on a second" and i get transfered over to another line, so it rings n then it becomes automated again... bitch!  hihi  hihi

i hope all these shows go on sale at the same time
jaime
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2006, 07:44:43 PM »

I guess I got lucky hihi At least someone spoke to me!
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2006, 07:45:40 PM »

I would hate to work at that arena, They have a Hockey game the day before and the day after, I guess I don't know much about it, but you think it would be a hassle with the floor, or do they just cover the ice? ?

lol, imagine if they tried to leave the ice, a bunch of drunk and rowdy gnr fans slippin and slidin all over the place, that would be something I would want to see, lol

Axl is God.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2006, 07:49:54 PM »

Ha, "The Everblades"! That's a great name for a Florida hockey team.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Mustapha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2006, 07:51:12 PM »

The tour is progressively getting shape. We only need the date of the release ok
EFISH
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2006, 07:51:24 PM »

LOL!

From Miami to Naples, you drive on 1 desolate road for 2 hours right through the everglades. Its actually pretty cool ?Grin
jaime
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2006, 07:54:45 PM »

It is cool, especially when the alligators and deer are on the Everglades.  There is a really cool little rock club downtown Lake Worth, kind of like Plumm (but dirtier), perhaps Axl and boys will perform an acoustic gig there, now that would be great!
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2006, 07:55:23 PM »

I would hate to work at that arena, They have a Hockey game the day before and the day after, I guess I don't know much about it, but you think it would be a hassle with the floor, or do they just cover the ice? 

they'd just cover the ice, or at least thats what they do at nottingham's ice arena.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
SLCPUNK
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2006, 08:14:52 PM »

LOL!

From Miami to Naples, you drive on 1 desolate road for 2 hours right through the everglades. Its actually pretty cool  Grin

People drive like absolute maniacs, especially at night. F'n crazy.............
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2006, 08:26:19 PM »

This is alot of shows for one State....how bout sliding North a bit to Hotlanta where they haven't played since....1988! Angry  I'm going to have to schedule some service calls at our hotels in Fl for October so I'll have a free room. The Ritz-Carlton Naples would be nice! Grin Where the hell is darknemus in all these threads? He is a Florida boy. Huh

Yeah he actually lives like REALLY REALLY close to Bank Atlantic Center or something but he hasnt been on since the european tour like started, really weird

Yeah, he does.

Hello.  Yes, I am alive.  Yes, I have been busy at a level impossible to describe.  Yes, I will be going to the BankAtlantic show as well as possibly this Estero show as well.  I'm going out of town here again in the next couple of days for a week or so but after that things should slow down enough for me to actually be able to post and get back some semblance of a social life.

I'll address anyone else's questions or whatever once I return - and, be assured.. my 'disappearance' had no ulterior motives.  I just suddenly became a man with ALOT of responsibilities and precious little help to deal with them.  Oh well, at least it pays the bills.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
EFISH
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2006, 08:40:44 PM »

Your alive! well thats good.. see u at the shows dude!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2006, 08:43:57 PM »

Looks like Axl is playing more dates in FL to make up for the one he cancelled in 02. Awesome! I am gonna try to get tickets to the Jax show, since it is 45 miles closer to me than Estero is. Also, Jacksonville is a lot bigger than Estero or Ft Myers for partying after the show.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2006, 09:11:13 PM »

Wow, great to be a Floridian for sure!

Is this a festival-like show with more than one act with GNR as headliners?  Seems odd to pin a rock station to the concert otherwise.
Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2006, 09:33:49 PM »

This is alot of shows for one State....how bout sliding North a bit to Hotlanta where they haven't played since....1988! Angry? I'm going to have to schedule some service calls at our hotels in Fl for October so I'll have a free room. The Ritz-Carlton Naples would be nice! Grin Where the hell is darknemus in all these threads? He is a Florida boy. Huh

Yeah he actually lives like REALLY REALLY close to Bank Atlantic Center or something but he hasnt been on since the european tour like started, really weird

Yeah, he does.

Hello.? Yes, I am alive.? Yes, I have been busy at a level impossible to describe.? Yes, I will be going to the BankAtlantic show as well as possibly this Estero show as well.? I'm going out of town here again in the next couple of days for a week or so but after that things should slow down enough for me to actually be able to post and get back some semblance of a social life.

I'll address anyone else's questions or whatever once I return - and, be assured.. my 'disappearance' had no ulterior motives.? I just suddenly became a man with ALOT of responsibilities and precious little help to deal with them.? Oh well, at least it pays the bills.

-darknemus

lol, I seriously thought you were dead.

It is cool to see GNR play the West Coast and Florida first, making up for all those cancelled shows. Hopefully Philly will get announced next! Or maybe the whole tour at once! (what a change that would be)

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
EFISH
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2006, 11:42:52 PM »

If you want to get presale info or whatever, heres what i dug up from www.96krock.com

You can become a "insider" here http://www.96krock.com/index.php?page=5

hope that helps everyone and everyone gets tickets (shouldne be a problem, especially in Ernesto hihiCheesy
EFISH
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2006, 12:40:29 AM »

http://local.ask.com/local?terms=hotels&location=33928&q=hotels+33928&qsrc=129&o=0&yp=list&Submit=Search+Local

A list of all the hotels that are close to this arena
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2006, 02:44:24 AM »

If there's a presale for this show, there will be somwere to sign up,a nd the password will only be distributed amonst people that signed up for the presale.

However, I have absolutely no idea whatsoever if a presale is planned or not.

We'll sort out the pre-sale shortly
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2006, 03:57:46 AM »

I find it odd to Book so many dates in one state. A Central location like Orlando would have been cool for Florida and then Book some dates in other states.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2006, 04:03:31 AM »

I find it odd to Book so many dates in one state. A Central location like Orlando would have been cool for Florida and then Book some dates in other states.

I'm not complaining, but I was thinking the same thing.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2006, 08:09:18 AM »

Orlando would have been closest for me. But it is cool GNR are giving FL 4 venues. Can't say I remember any big act playing this many shows here. Usually its just Tampa & West Palm/Miami.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: