Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 05:53:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228144 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Beat up His dog to death
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beat up His dog to death  (Read 6120 times)
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« on: September 14, 2006, 12:22:56 PM »

This happened in Spain. A friend in other forum post it to prevent this monster or creature doesn't stay free much longer  Angry

Hi all!! im very sad to see these images Sad  Sad  2 days ago we saw this on tv, it happened in Ribeira ( North of Spain ), here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNwYxXH95do

Yeah i know the images are very cruel, this man (killer) killed the dog by this way. The images were recorded by a veterinary and as a good veterinary he went to police and denounced this situation. But this veterinary is neighbour of this killer!!! Now here in Spain all the Protecting Animals Society we are looking how to help this very brave veterinary, because he and his family they are being threaten by this psychopath.

If you want to write some email to the veterinary giving to him and his family all your support, he will be very happy to see people agree with him.
His email is: clinica.real@terra.es

And here in Spain a lot of people has writen emails to the Ribeira City Hall ( Ribeira is the place where this happened few days ago ), you can write and tell your opinion. But please if you do it, please you NEVER mention the veterinary (we have to look for his security and his family), but you can write and give your opinion about this, after watching the video. Ribeira city Hall email: alcaldia@riveira.com

This psychopath is free, he is not in jail. I hope in your good hearts, this man must be punished by the justice  Angry Angry Angry

Er.. if you write in other forums... can you post this please?

No man can be my equal
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2006, 01:06:24 PM »

What a retarded psycho! Hopefully he'll be in jail for the rest of his life.

Why didn't the veterinary stop the killer?
SuperMike
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 01:27:25 PM »

What a fuckin' cocksucker! That video actually made me cry, animal cruelty is just plain wrong and I hope that man dies a slow, painful death.
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2006, 01:29:43 PM »

Cause the killer started to threaten the vet familys, yet in the video it's said that the events took place in 2004. Sometimes everything is late but this bastard must be in jail thats for sure  rant

What a fuckin' cocksucker! That video actually made me cry, animal cruelty is just plain wrong and I hope that man dies a slow, painful death.

Yeah, actually i feel so pissed off that there exist persons like this

No man can be my equal
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2006, 02:58:26 PM »

Thats fucking sick.  how can you beat the life out of something like that?  that guy should do jail time.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2006, 04:36:20 PM »

I honestlydont think u can go to jail for killin an animal though.

whats the difference between killing an animal and all these people who hunt?

I know the guy was more cruel due to the fact it wasnt a fast painful death...... but honestly, is there much difference in this and hunting?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2006, 09:07:50 PM »

but honestly, is there much difference in this and hunting?

Yeah their is a big difference in this and hunting. Hunting people go after bear or deer and they are animals with high numbers and you only have a few weeks by law to hunt. Most pople also use the meat or make something out of the animal. I never heard of anyone hunting dogs for food or to make a hat or hang on their wall.

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
axlslover
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2006, 09:17:10 PM »

I did not watch it because i really dont like to cry and have these kind of images in my head before i try to go to sleep(close to my bedtime) but i hope the son of a bitch is tortured just the same way, this would make a lot of shit stop if it was an eye for an eye world...
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2006, 09:19:11 PM »

I know the guy was more cruel due to the fact it wasnt a fast painful death...... but honestly, is there much difference in this and hunting?

That's a cynical but a good point of view D
It's not like people who go hunting in this day and age did it because they need to bring meat to table.That's either an excuse or an additional advantage, but the real reasons are almost always elsewhere.
The chicken who provided the leg I ate earlier today propably isn't doing that well either, actually.I didn't need to eat that leg. I just wanted to. Am I not supporting killing animals by this?
It was a very cruel thing he did, sure.
It has to be either a dog, dolphin, panda or a kitten you kill though, if you want to end up in news or messageboards.
It's fun how easy it is for us to  seperate cool animals, "no one gives a shit" - animals, bad animals and walking burger-animals from eachother.If you are reading this and happen to be a fish, sorry to say this but you aren't getting a ticket to sympathy land from anyone anytime soon.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 10:14:03 PM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 09:22:08 PM »

I hope this person dies.
Proud to be a Veggie

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
SuperMike
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 10:27:24 PM »

I think there is a difference if you ask me. Going out in the woods and shooting a wild animal is totally different than torturing a house pet, dogs are not wild animals.

So are you saying it was okay for that guy to beat a  defenseless dog? Roll Eyes
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2006, 04:05:39 AM »

So are you saying it was okay for that guy to beat a  defenseless dog? Roll Eyes

Wonder why it didn't fight back though? I'm not familiar at all with dogs, so I don't about the psychological factor here, but basically it looked big enough to put up a fight.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2006, 04:10:53 AM »

I think my dogs wouldn't dare to attack me if I'd hit them, but if a stranger would do the same they would bite.

I think the guy who did this won't get any jail or such, maybe some small fine and some shit like he ain't allowed to get a new dog.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2006, 04:14:33 AM »

Wonder why it didn't fight back though? I'm not familiar at all with dogs, so I don't about the psychological factor here, but basically it looked big enough to put up a fight.

The dog was tied up. That's what they news presenter said...

I watched this very same news fragment last night in Tele Cinco news. I couldn't barely watch it then...awful.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 04:24:59 AM by Ignatius » Logged
Melrose Chick
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2006, 04:14:53 AM »

That is just so sick.........
Bono
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2006, 04:27:27 AM »

So whos' the fucking jerkoff filming this thing? An accomplice or what. Two assholes involved there. the guy beating the dog and the person filming it and doing nothing about it. Angry
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2006, 04:52:39 AM »

So whos' the fucking jerkoff filming this thing? An accomplice or what. Two assholes involved there. the guy beating the dog and the person filming it and doing nothing about it. Angry

Exactly.

Jesus, I wish I coul meet both of these fuckers ... five minutes would be enough.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2006, 05:00:36 AM »

Exactly.

Jesus, I wish I coul meet both of these fuckers ... five minutes would be enough.

can I tag along?

I'll bring the iron pipes for us.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2006, 05:30:14 AM »

Maybe not were you live, but over here you can. I believe you actually can get a sentence of up to 6 or 7 years? beer
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2006, 05:43:25 AM »

That's a cynical but a good point of view D
It's not like people who go hunting in this day and age did it because they need to bring meat to table.That's either an excuse or an additional advantage, but the real reasons are almost always elsewhere.
The chicken who provided the leg I ate earlier today propably isn't doing that well either, actually.I didn't need to eat that leg. I just wanted to. Am I not supporting killing animals by this?
It was a very cruel thing he did, sure.
It has to be either a dog, dolphin, panda or a kitten you kill though, if you want to end up in news or messageboards.
It's fun how easy it is for us to? seperate cool animals, "no one gives a shit" - animals, bad animals and walking burger-animals from eachother.If you are reading this and happen to be a fish, sorry to say this but you aren't getting a ticket to sympathy land from anyone anytime soon.

You're both fucking kidding right?

Not much difference? When hunting, the aim is not to make the animal suffer as much as possible. At least here in Finland, hunting is a very important factor in controlling animal populations for some species. And also, it _is_ done to get food from it, and not just for pleasure.

I don't think any cruelty or additional suffering should be caused to any animals. Doesn't matter if it's a snake, a dog or a bear.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: