Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2024, 11:06:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228477 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  GNR ARE ON TOUR SELLING OUT VENUES in the US!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR ARE ON TOUR SELLING OUT VENUES in the US!!!  (Read 25605 times)
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2006, 11:22:14 PM »

I wonder where the next wave of shows are going to be???  hihi

All I know is this, when GNR are playing, it is a freakin mad party!!!   beer 

This US leg is going to get better and better as it progresses!!!
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2006, 12:11:08 AM »

Can't wait for NY shows!  Presale? (Please?)
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2006, 12:20:57 AM »

Yeah D....its gonna be good man.  I'll have to find ya somewhere...any idea on how to get FRONT row seats or as close as possible?  I guess that's what the 75.00 tickets are for right?
brock
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2006, 12:21:11 AM »

GNR are on fucking tour, coming to a region near you---this year!!!? ?Check out Appetite for Collection to get a taste of the sonic onslaught!!!? GNR's last four shows in the US were SOLD OUT!!!? In Europe, they averaged over 20,000 in attendance per show!!? The upcoming tour, JUST announced, already has four SOLD OUT SHOWS, and two more are going to be SOLD OUT in the next few weeks!!? GNR just announced five more concert dates, and are in the process of announcing more dates!!!? In addition, Chinese Democracy is coming out this year, and the band is better live than ever!!!

GNR will shake your ASS all fucking night, like a banshee on Red Bull!!!? Go see them live--in a city near you!!? And to all those opposed, WELL???
Aside from the TINY Joint and Warfield venues, of which only 3 of 4 shows have sold out, there are PLENTY of seats left!
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2006, 12:32:15 AM »

of course any1 who is going to the shows will be very happy with the show and setlist. Thats not the point. The point is most of us want this band to move foward and to move on from that. It was the right thing to do back in 02. But whats the point of this band and album if we are never gonna hear it and see them play it live.

I could careless about ticket sales, etc but i mean enough is enough. Lets get the ball rolling. if the timing isnt right now...when will it be?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 12:36:19 AM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 12:40:07 AM »

jesus, how do you guys have the time to have the same arguements all day everyday.

ill be honest, i only read the first few posts and then jumped to the end, i just couldnt take it.

the bands playing, be happy.

if it fails, oh well. its a band, there are other things out there. you guys have to calm down and roll with it.

i used to come here everyday and talk about music and stuff, but now this place is just turning into a real tabloid trash type cesspool. axl's got enough people out there trying to bring him down. i thought you were fans, try standing in his corner.

damn it.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 12:41:36 AM »

reguardless, i hope they come close to phily. i plan to bring an entourage of guns fans, new, old, and anywhere in between.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2006, 12:43:55 AM »

It's great that he's on the road again. But I think a lot of people are content with no album. Is it so wrong to hope for a "logical" release soon as a fan who has confidence in Axl's ability to put out great music?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2006, 12:45:34 AM »

A word to the wise:

GNR fans still looking to check out the Vegas or San Francisco shows need not fret about not having tickets to this alledgedly "sold out" show.

I was just at ticketmaster.com and I can get 8tickets to each show.

Best of luck!

If we cant sell out clubs with a 2-3week ticket window we are in for some trouble.

They were sold out, they released more so ppl wont have to buy scalper tix

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
brianmoore24
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2006, 01:51:32 AM »

to D and grog mug i too live in kentucky and will be driving down to see Guns! hopefully will see some fellow kentuckians there ok
gnrkid03
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2006, 02:01:31 AM »

reguardless, i hope they come close to phily. i plan to bring an entourage of guns fans, new, old, and anywhere in between.

Probably DC
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2006, 06:55:31 AM »

I think you better calm down!!!!!!! Anyone with half a brain knows this tour is DOOMED with no CD, no single, and no promo. Remember 2002? Nothing is different. These are not big euro festivals with 15 bands for people to see, and GnR just happened to be 1 of them, this is a tour with GnR as the main act? We have already seen this show!

Its hardly doomed - they are still a huge name, with huge songs and with the "rock revival" still going strong - you can bet your ass that there is a whole new generation of people who were too young in even 2002 to have gone to their few gigs then who will go now, as well as the curious and the die-hards.

Enough with the "big euro festivals with 15 bands" etc - check the UK/Euro tour dates, there weren't that many festivals man, it was mostly a Gn'R TOUR with one/two lamentable, ('cept for Seb) supports.   We've heard more from Axl regarding CD in 2006 than we have in years.

considering US gigs are likely to get a smattering of new songs that you didnt hear in 2002 - you should be happy and excited.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2006, 07:11:27 AM »

But whats the point of this band and album if we are never gonna hear it and see them play it live.

Axl: It varies, sometimes four to six new songs. Maybe seven. Umm, right now, and that'll grow as we beging touring. More songs, or new songs.

Axl on KROQ in August 2006.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2006, 08:14:29 AM »

Whether the sell out is not an issue for me. I'm just grateful they are playing. I'd like the band to do well on this tour, somehow I don't think that will be a problem, this is GNR we are talking about! There are more fans than you think.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2006, 08:48:31 AM »

jesus, how do you guys have the time to have the same arguements all day everyday.

Oh yeah..... because ummm, GNR have toured all the time over the past 10 years  Roll Eyes
requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2006, 09:08:54 AM »

If we cant sell out clubs with a 2-3week ticket window we are in for some trouble.

Who is this "we" you speak of? Are you in the band these days?
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2006, 09:25:02 AM »

Once they kick ass in Vegas, and at the Warfield shows the momemtum will begin to build, and this tour is going to get more and more fun!!  I can't wait for more shows to be added!!!  Hopefully a few more club dates!! yes
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2006, 09:49:58 AM »

if you want real pic of selling tour,go to www.billboard.biz , register there and go to boxscore chart and you will know how many tickets gnr sell

I have never seen so many tree
liesin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2006, 10:32:28 AM »

since they don't have an album out, they need to make som great shows in order to start selling out arenas. So once the american fans spread the word things will go crazy, i know thats optimistic but come on lets be happy thier touring.
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2006, 10:49:00 AM »

Axl: It varies, sometimes four to six new songs. Maybe seven. Umm, right now, and that'll grow as we beging touring. More songs, or new songs.

Axl on KROQ in August 2006.

The majority of the people going to the shows dont know about these songs.
Secondly and more importantly....If they continue to play more new songs then the album wont even be a surprise because we will have heard more than half the songs. Is that what we all envisioned way back when? I know I didnt. I wanted to hear this album without already knowing the majority of the songs.

They are about to embark on another tour. If Axl hasnt finished it yet, then we wont be getting the album this yr. Maybe a single but who knows. I hate being this negative but it just sux because it just seems like he doesnt wanna release it. Unless theres some big surprise announcement or some new way they are gonna promote this album why the hell has Axl been very a matter of fact when mentioning the album release? Shouldnt he be excited and firm? Why, "yea at the end of the year"...wtf....
im guessing that if he is releasing it this yr he wants to keep it as tight lipped as possible so that they can make a big formal announcement.

If there is no news from now till id say mid October....then bring on spring of 07...and then summer...and then fall
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 10:58:45 AM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: