Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 10:08:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228142 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  how about them EAGLES?!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: how about them EAGLES?!  (Read 30133 times)
sandman
Legend

« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2007, 08:44:13 AM »

Thanksgiving Day 2006:

Cowboys win, and are headed toward the division championship.

Big game coming up on Dec. 3 with the Giants. I'll take the Boys by 10.

Eagles: wait for next? year.?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

where are all you haters at?

hiding, that's where. you'll come out of the woodwork if and when the birds get eliminated.

and what about all the cowboy fans?

you guys scared of the seahawks? go buy a dog to keep you safe.  rofl
that's what the cowboys are anyway, a bunch of dogs.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2007, 03:10:44 PM »

Real quote from an Eagles fan:

"If they lose to the Giants this week I will be so emotionally ravaged that I went ahead and bet $56 on the Giants to win straight up. Got +250 on that play to pay out $140, helping to ease the anticipated depression."
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2007, 10:49:44 PM »

Thanksgiving Day 2006:

Cowboys win, and are headed toward the division championship.

Big game coming up on Dec. 3 with the Giants. I'll take the Boys by 10.

Eagles: wait for next? year.?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

where are all you haters at?

hiding, that's where. you'll come out of the woodwork if and when the birds get eliminated.

and what about all the cowboy fans?

you guys scared of the seahawks? go buy a dog to keep you safe.? rofl
that's what the cowboys are anyway, a bunch of dogs.

How bout them 76er's?? rofl rofl rofl rofl
sandman
Legend

« Reply #103 on: January 06, 2007, 11:30:58 AM »

great loss last night!! i got my eyes on oden.

but nice try at changing the subject. this is an "eagles" thread after all.

i know all dallas fans are scared today. hopefully you have a dog to help you thru the day. cowboy fans are all the same...very fair-weathered.

my money is on the cowboys to win today. but obviously cowboy fans don't feel the same way. that must be awful...your team is playing an bad seahawks team and you have no confidence in Homo and the boys to get it done.

GO BIRDS!   

sandman
Legend

« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2007, 11:29:55 PM »

how bout dem cowboys?!?!

rofl rofl rofl

Homo rules!!!

maybe he should spend less time hugging girls before games and practice catching the ball a little.  rofl

that was classic. i can't wait to see it replayed about 88 more times during the next 12 hours.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2007, 01:27:10 AM »

Romo is gonna have some explaining to do.

Regarding the Eagles.....they are on a huge upswing and I dont think Eli can hold it together for tomorrow due to past evidence.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2007, 07:29:00 PM »

So far, the Eagles are looking rock solid.  Eli's not going to be able to pull this out, with Barber hurting and Shockey off the field...fingers crossed.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2007, 02:21:43 AM »

Romo is gonna have some explaining to do.

Regarding the Eagles.....they are on a huge upswing and I dont think Eli can hold it together for tomorrow due to past evidence.

I feel that Romo has no explaining to do. He made a mental mistake that cost them a field goal. If the defense would have performed better, they would never have been down in the first place. Also remember the cowboys still had the seahawks pinned deep with 3 time outs left and let alexander run for 20 yards and seal the win. Oh and can't forget Romo the homo was a huge part of them even being in the playoffs. He provided a spark that got them there. Its a team loss, its easy to blame it on one guy but in the end if the team as a whole would have performed better they would have never been in that situation. Romo will get over it, i'm anxious too see how he performs next year.

Eli is still young, its only his 3rd year. I think he's overrated and overly criticized due to the name Manning, I still think he'll be good.

And wow, everyone thought the Eagles were done when #5 went down but damn did him going down give that whole team a big kick in the ass. Jeff Garcia has played well. Everyone has stepped up. Its gonna be a tough week against the Saints. But than again it doesn't matter if they go back to the superbowl because if they do the Patriots will just beat their ass again.? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
sandman
Legend

« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2007, 07:05:38 AM »

eagles played very poorly.

luckily we were playing the giants cause any other playoff team would have defeated us. the giants are an awful team, and will be for many years.

the chargers raped NY.

Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2007, 12:59:07 PM »

Romosexuals all over North Texas are throwing themselves off buildings, bridges, and cliffs.  Hopefully Parcells will be one to join them.

OK, anyways, everyone (or almost everyone) knows I'm a Browns fan.  So who do I cheer for now?

I'd cheer for the Eagles, but Garcia managed to embarrass the Browns organization off the field while he was here, as if the team wasn't embarrassing enough just looking at what was on the field. For that matter, before this season, his only win after leaving Cleveland came AGAINST the Browns.

Can't cheer for San Diego because Schottenheimer will just end up choking again, just like he did while coaching the Browns and Chiefs. So it'll be kinda like cheering for Cleveland.

Pats, yeah right.  I can't cheer for Belichick.

Ravens, you must be kidding.

Can't cheer for Indy because they're the reason the Ravens exist.

Chicago has already won too much with the 1985 Bears, White Sox, and Bulls, so screw them.

And New Orleans' O-line is led by an underachieving, oft-injured former Brown who has moved on from the team, stayed healthy, and won with a former loser. That doesn't work for me.

So that leaves me with Seattle. In other words, where do I go after the Saints trounce them?

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2007, 10:31:50 PM »

This thread ends this weekend.  The Eagles are going to lose badly this weekend to the Saints.  Sorry.  Sad

This weekend's winners:  (you heard 'em here first.)

Saints -5
Bears -8 will win but not cover
Chargers -4 will win and cover
Colts +3 will be the lone upset winner of the weekend.

Use these picks and make a bundle...for entertainment purposes only.   hihi

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2007, 03:52:28 AM »

Chicago vs Seattle

This is likely going to be the blowout this coming weekend. The Bears have had difficulties at home in the playoffs since the good old days of Mcmahon, Payton, and the Fridge, I seriously dont see them losing this game. Seattle is highly overrated. If that division wasn't so terrible, they would have never made the playoffs. Bears win big.

Baltimore vs Indianapolis

Baltimore has to just run the ball down Indy's throat, and it should be an easy victory. Colts cant stop the run, and when you're running, it keeps Manning off the field, and he gets easily frustrated while standing on the sideline for huge chunks of clock at a time. Running the clock out in each quarter has always been a key factor in defeating the Colts. Only way the Colts can win this is if they score a few touchdowns in the first quarter, which would force the Ravens to abandon the running game. Ravens will win, although it will probably be a low scoring game.

New England vs San Diego

This could turn into a bloodbath. I am really looking forward to this one. Chargers having home field doesnt mean much, since Brady is the best clutch player in the league. Also, when you factor in Schottenheimer's career long history of choking in the playoffs, I think NE will win this. No matter who wins though, they will be crippled going into the next round.

New Orleans vs Philadelphia

This game has the biggest chance of an upset. No one thought Philly would even be in the playoffs, and its easy to take them lightly. NO is not playoff experienced at all, and that may play a factor in this. I'm gonna predict a NO win, although it will be close, and I will not be surprised if Philly wins this.

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #112 on: January 12, 2007, 08:35:48 AM »

Jameslofton, with the spread taken into account, I think we disagree on all 4 games!  That's why the NFL kicks ass.  I like the Bears to win, but not to cover, and I'll tell you why.  In the beginning of the season I predicted Bears-Colts in the Super Bowl.  The Bears have gone from a dominant defense to an above average defense due to injuries, and the Colts have gone from an average defense to horrible against the run...but...Indy stuffed LJ last weekend pretty well.  I am totally not afraid of Jamal Lewis.  The only thing that I fear could limit the Colts is nature.  Rain and/or snow won't do it...but wind could be their downfall.  Since all I see is warmth and rain...beware...McNair is one hard Freeney sack away from the sideline...enter Kyle "spaz" Boller.   hihi

Enjoy the games!   beer

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
sandman
Legend

« Reply #113 on: January 12, 2007, 10:42:26 AM »

baltimore -4.
philly +5.
chicago -8.5.
NE +5.

my lock of the week is baltimore -4. actually, it's my lock of the year! every year people jump on the peyton bandwagon ("this is the year"). he's a choke artist. this is the easiest money i'll ever make in my life.

i like philly to win, or at least cover.

i don't feel too strongly about the sunday games.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 12:57:42 PM by sandman » Logged

Neemo
Legend

« Reply #114 on: January 12, 2007, 01:48:05 PM »

in reality anyone could advance....even the seahawks nervous depends which Rex Grossman shows up confused

Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2007, 03:15:02 AM »

baltimore -4.
philly +5.
chicago -8.5.
NE +5.

my lock of the week is baltimore -4. actually, it's my lock of the year! every year people jump on the peyton bandwagon ("this is the year"). he's a choke artist. this is the easiest money i'll ever make in my life.

Im not a colts fan to say the least, I hate the colts. But Peyton Manning is one of the best QB's in the Leauge and to call any team facing his offense a lock, is not a smart move. Baltimore may win but with his talent and the talent around him I would never count out the Colts. I hope they win so New England can face them in the playoffs again after we take out the chargers on Sunday!! smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
sandman
Legend

« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2007, 04:36:39 PM »

baltimore -4.
philly +5.
chicago -8.5.
NE +5.

Im not a colts fan to say the least, I hate the colts. But Peyton Manning is one of the best QB's in the Leauge and to call any team facing his offense a lock, is not a smart move. Baltimore may win but with his talent and the talent around him I would never count out the Colts. I hope they win so New England can face them in the playoffs again after we take out the chargers on Sunday!! smoking

i'm exaggerating/joking a little. but come on, peyton chokes EVERY YEAR. he didn't even play well last week. the ravens are gonna eat him up.

and for the record, not that 4 points is a ton, but i'd bet the money line IF i was a gambler.  hihi

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2007, 06:04:12 PM »

Not to brag...okay, to brag!  The Colts are up by 6 points at half-time.  Earlier in the thread I said go with the Colts +3 1/2.  A 9 1/2 point lead looks pretty good right now.   Grin

To re-iterate the picks:  Colts +3 1/2, Saints -5, Seahawks +8 , Chargers -4, and you'll buy momma that new pair of shoes!   Cool

5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2007, 11:14:18 PM »

EAGLES LOSE! EAGLES LOSE!
SAINTS WIN! SAINTS WIN!
BYE BYE BIRDS.
Irish gunner II
Rocker

IRISH BY BIRTH, CORK BY THE GRACE OF GOD

« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2007, 11:32:26 PM »

SAINTS WIN! SAINTS WIN!
BYE BYE BIRDS.

:rant:DAMN IT ANYWAY. I felt the eagles would win it when we were 21-13 up. And the one false start we have all night comes late on and basically fecks us up as the pass was complete.The saints did a good job of stopping the eagles running game.  AND oh ya Well done to New Orleans Cry
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: