Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:36:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 217405 times)
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1620 on: August 31, 2006, 10:08:28 PM »

It's because of this disappointing news of axl only going to introduce the killers. since everyone hates this they talk about other stuff. it's not their fault but axls. because like has been said axl is missing out on the biggest opportunity ever for gnr by not announcing the release date of cd and by not performing the single with new gnr on stage. since the disappointment is coming what else is there to talk about? so they talk about other stuff because of axl.
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #1621 on: August 31, 2006, 10:11:00 PM »

I think they waited to do the promo stating that Axl was going to be there until he showed up.  My gut tells me when they ran that promo an hour ago they knew he was in the building.  Now we just wait till the end :-)

Wake up. . . .time to die
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #1622 on: August 31, 2006, 10:11:14 PM »

It's because of this disappointing news of axl only going to introduce the killers. since everyone hates this they talk about other stuff. it's not their fault but axls. because like has been said axl is missing out on the biggest opportunity ever for gnr by not announcing the release date of cd and by not performing the single with new gnr on stage. since the disappointment is coming what else is there to talk about? so they talk about other stuff because of axl.

Yeah, it's Axl's fault.

Grow up.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1623 on: August 31, 2006, 10:12:33 PM »

Oh my God...

He was probably asked to present and agreed.

You could be disappointed if Axl wasn't even presenting, and it still woudn't be posted in the GN'R section since it's got nothing to do with GN'R.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
illusionone
VIP

I never wanted you to be so full of anger. . . .

« Reply #1624 on: August 31, 2006, 10:12:49 PM »

Who actually confirmed that Axl was going to introduce the Killers? And that that was his only function tonight? ?I'm not doubting the news, I just don't know where it came from.

Wake up. . . .time to die
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1625 on: August 31, 2006, 10:13:03 PM »

Jarmo why not make this all vma shit first then if nothing happens move it to the other section, if something does then great!

I don't know it is all happening so fast, thats why, oh and 50 really does suck sorry

LONG LIVE GN'R!!!!

Axl and sabastian back are backstage according to pussycatdolls

gunsguy

Axl and Baz eh?

Cool news.

Presenting together perhaps?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1626 on: August 31, 2006, 10:15:22 PM »

Here's something GN'R related: The band that opened for GN'R on several European dates just won an award.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bigcash2002
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1627 on: August 31, 2006, 10:15:43 PM »

all the pre-commercial statement ask for people by name to be backstage
I noticed they just asked for best R&B and best Rock....didn't mention names for first time
so, maybe axl is doing best rock?
jthunders13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1628 on: August 31, 2006, 10:16:19 PM »

mmm...they just said they are giving the michael jackson viedo vangaurd award....to who??? maybe axl is presenting that
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1629 on: August 31, 2006, 10:16:36 PM »

Who actually confirmed that Axl was going to introduce the Killers? And that that was his only function tonight? ?I'm not doubting the news, I just don't know where it came from.
someone on this board said it right in this thread. but look at this way a band who just won an award said this "without the fans we would be nothing" i think thats important because i think axl should listen to it because if he did then he would do what we all want and not what we dont want him to do because we are the fans. without the fans there would be no axl rose. axl are you listening? because we are listening.
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #1630 on: August 31, 2006, 10:17:38 PM »

If the Killers are performing then I believe Axl will introduce them thats my guess.

Fuck All Y'all
jthunders13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1631 on: August 31, 2006, 10:18:32 PM »

someone cool might be getting that award....video vanguard...that might be the suprise...and that might be axl presenting i hope...so maybe he's on after commercial!
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #1632 on: August 31, 2006, 10:19:15 PM »

someone on this board said it right in this thread. but look at this way a band who just won an award said this "without the fans we would be nothing" i think thats important because i think axl should listen to it because if he did then he would do what we all want and not what we want him to do because we are the fans. without the fans there would be no axl rose. axl are you listening? because we are listening.

There was never anything promised other than Axl making an appearance. ?If you hold that against him, then you are being ridiculously unfair and selfish.

Ali
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1633 on: August 31, 2006, 10:19:25 PM »

Oh my God...

You could be disappointed if Axl wasn't even presenting, and it still woudn't be posted in the GN'R section since it's got nothing to do with GN'R.

/jarmo

if axl doesnt do what all of us want him to do tonight then september will be just another month of waiting with no news. the only thing that will happen in september is live shows. i dont think thats fair for the die hards fans like me who want more than that. so how can i not be disappointed?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1634 on: August 31, 2006, 10:19:38 PM »

I would think best rock. ?I can't imagine him giving an award to Jacko. ?Is Michael even there? ?I can't imagine the reaction he'd get from the crowd. ?Axl would look like Mr. Normal to the tenth power next to him.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
MrBrOwNsToNeR
Rocker

http://www.myspace.com/pellostone

« Reply #1635 on: August 31, 2006, 10:19:40 PM »

avenged sevenfold won an award... best new artist

dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #1636 on: August 31, 2006, 10:20:04 PM »

They did say there was a suprise performance tonight, and everyone big has gone. Axl still could close the show.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1637 on: August 31, 2006, 10:20:32 PM »

someone on this board said it right in this thread. but look at this way a band who just won an award said this "without the fans we would be nothing" i think thats important because i think axl should listen to it because if he did then he would do what we all want and not what we want him to do because we are the fans. without the fans there would be no axl rose. axl are you listening? because we are listening.

There was never anything promised other than Axl making an appearance. ?If you hold that against him, then you are being ridiculously unfair and selfish.

Ali
but axl should make the rumors come true to end the die hards fans misery like mine.
mainline
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1638 on: August 31, 2006, 10:20:38 PM »

uthor=theillusion link=topic=34971.msg696629#msg696629 date=1157076996]
smeone on this board said it right in this thread. but look at this way a band who just won an award said this "without the fans we would be nothing" i think thats important because i think axl should listen to it because if he did then he would do what we all want and not what we dont want him to do because we are the fans. without the fans there would be no axl rose. axl are you listening? because we are listening.

Man, you really are a 1-note wonder.

We get it! ?You don't like how Axl does things.

(Hey, at least you're persistent....) ?ok
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #1639 on: August 31, 2006, 10:20:51 PM »

Oh my God...

/jarmo

if axl doesnt do what all of us want him to do tonight then september will be just another month of waiting with no news. the only thing that will happen in september is live shows. i dont think thats fair for the die hards fans like me who want more than that. so how can i not be disappointed?

Since when was it Axl's obligation to do what we wanted? ?Since never. ?Wake up to that fact, for your own good.

Ali
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: