Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 12:21:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 218157 times)
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #1160 on: August 31, 2006, 05:26:20 PM »

axl will NOT perform alone or with the band or any others,
axl will NOT announce a release date,
axl WILL give out an award or announce a band.

i really don't wanna be like "OMG, he HAS to announce something" and then be dissapointed so i'm just expecting the worst.
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #1161 on: August 31, 2006, 05:26:50 PM »

*Sigh* 8 o'clock is coming up fast for us Americans! I'm so excited!

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1162 on: August 31, 2006, 05:26:56 PM »

I could honestly see Pink and Axl hanging out together, or maybe Axl and Baz will perform, or maybe MTV will have Axl and Tommy Hilfiger present a award (they are always into having 2 people who scuffle present awards). There are so many maybe's and what if's. I guess either we will be happy in a few hours, or let down again. Not to sound negative but, more than likly we will be let down wouldnt be the first time it has happened.

You won't see Hilfingeryurself....n....Axl.....I would be shocked.. Shocked

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #1163 on: August 31, 2006, 05:27:18 PM »

I CAN tell you guys that about 2 hours ago they frantically called my contact, and said "Stuff is being changed. ?People are being moved around. ?Get down here." ?What that means, who the hell knows. ?But I get as excited as everyone else when I hear that shit! ?I'm waiting to hear back from that person for more details...

Oh God, I hope it has nothing to do with Axl.? If he pulled out and I watch this damn show again for no reason....... rant

Of course, it could mean he's doing MORE on the show....but even I'm not that optomistic

Grin

Don't worry - he'll definitely be there. ?Even though the Killers don't think so. ? ?hihi

Huh? The Killers don't think Axl will show up? How do you know?

They said it more as a joke, and it wasn't all of them that said it. ?Seriously, I hate this, because I want to tell you guys how I know, and I will tomorrow, I promise. ?And if for some reason some of what I said falls through, then I'll look like an asshole. ?But here's everything I know so far.

1. ?Axl is only scheduled to introduce the Killers at the end of the show.

2. ?He's not scheduled to walk the red carpet, or sit in the audience.

3. ?They have a hotel booked for him, but I don't know if he's there.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1164 on: August 31, 2006, 05:28:22 PM »

axl will NOT perform alone or with the band or any others,
axl will NOT announce a release date,
axl WILL give out an award or announce a band.

i really don't wanna be like "OMG, he HAS to announce something" and then be dissapointed so i'm just expecting the worst.

You're probably right....fun to speculate though...that's why we're here....kinda

Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1165 on: August 31, 2006, 05:29:22 PM »

I CAN tell you guys that about 2 hours ago they frantically called my contact, and said "Stuff is being changed. ?People are being moved around. ?Get down here." ?What that means, who the hell knows. ?But I get as excited as everyone else when I hear that shit! ?I'm waiting to hear back from that person for more details...

Oh God, I hope it has nothing to do with Axl.? If he pulled out and I watch this damn show again for no reason....... rant

Of course, it could mean he's doing MORE on the show....but even I'm not that optomistic

Grin

Don't worry - he'll definitely be there. ?Even though the Killers don't think so. ? ?hihi

Huh? The Killers don't think Axl will show up? How do you know?

They said it more as a joke, and it wasn't all of them that said it. ?Seriously, I hate this, because I want to tell you guys how I know, and I will tomorrow, I promise. ?And if for some reason some of what I said falls through, then I'll look like an asshole. ?But here's everything I know so far.

1. ?Axl is only scheduled to introduce the Killers at the end of the show.

2. ?He's not scheduled to walk the red carpet, or sit in the audience.

3. ?They have a hotel booked for him, but I don't know if he's there.

Yay..... beer

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1166 on: August 31, 2006, 05:30:11 PM »

I walked by radio city today, all the trailors were out there by 7am already, mtv stuff basically.. I get off the train at 47-50 on 6th
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #1167 on: August 31, 2006, 05:31:35 PM »

not on the red carpet, not in the audience. axl would NEVER just go to the vma's for 2 minutes to introduce a mediocre band. something must happen

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
SPUNKY
Rocker

do one sweatheart!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #1168 on: August 31, 2006, 05:34:41 PM »

the killers rock!!

Grin

SOUTHEND UNITED LEAGUE 1 CHAMPIONS 2006

HAMMERSMITH JUNE 7TH

DOWNLAND 9-11 JUNE GNR
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1169 on: August 31, 2006, 05:34:53 PM »

What if MTV has its highest rating tonight, Axl doesnt show, and MTV says he was supposed to but there was miscommunication .../?

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #1170 on: August 31, 2006, 05:35:37 PM »

how long till it starts?

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1171 on: August 31, 2006, 05:36:23 PM »

how long till it starts?

2hrs 24min

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #1172 on: August 31, 2006, 05:37:13 PM »

What if MTV has its highest rating tonight, Axl doesnt show, and MTV says he was supposed to but there was miscommunication .../?

Honestly, I don't think that would happen. ?It's rare (I can't remember it happening) that someone just "no-shows." ?He'll be there. ?If there was ANY doubt at all yesterday that he wouldn't I would've heard about it. ?Since that's all I care about with this damn show!
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #1173 on: August 31, 2006, 05:38:03 PM »

That would be grounds for a rock through the MTV window, a big one.

No, no, no, I know...I just want him to be there hihi ?And I think he will be. ?Too much hype for him not to be. ?I'm gonna go home and put it on MTV now. ?Have to figure out which damn channel it is on my TV first, however...

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1174 on: August 31, 2006, 05:40:18 PM »

That would be grounds for a rock through the MTV window, a big one.

No, no, no, I know...I just want him to be there hihi ?And I think he will be. ?Too much hype for him not to be. ?I'm gonna go home and put it on MTV now. ?Have to figure out which damn channel it is on my TV first, however...

He'll be there people......in what fashion.?..who really knows?.......Tomorrow should be fun on here either way.. ok

flickn
« Reply #1175 on: August 31, 2006, 05:40:50 PM »

i think this trumph's mtv's advertising effort , the goal is to get people to watch the show, and look at the commcericals.now if we ?know already that Axl is only going to introduce some third rate reality show wanne be rock group , thank god for youtube because I am not watching.MTv can go pick advertising dollars elsewhere.

...Axl is going to just show up , to introduce a rock band performing.....gimme a fucking break , that is pretty lame even on his part.Here is another golden opprtunity for him to cashin on Cd , and he is gonna fuck it up by just introducing a band Huh?

...Merck , have you bumped your fucking head and went overboard to allow this Huh this is even more stupider then A North American tour with no new album support .
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #1176 on: August 31, 2006, 05:45:42 PM »

this is even more stupider then A North American tour with no new album support .

That's tough to top

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1177 on: August 31, 2006, 05:47:39 PM »

i think this trumph's mtv's advertising effort , the goal is to get people to watch the show, and look at the commcericals.now if we ?know already that Axl is only going to introduce some third rate reality show wanne be rock group , thank god for youtube because I am not watching.MTv can go pick advertising dollars elsewhere.

...Axl is going to just show up , to introduce a rock band performing.....gimme a fucking break , that is pretty lame even on his part.Here is another golden opprtunity for him to cashin on Cd , and he is gonna fuck it up by just introducing a band Huh?

...Merck , have you bumped your fucking head and went overboard to allow this Huh this is even more stupider then A North American tour with no new album support .

haha........I love honesty....we'll see what happens peace

odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #1178 on: August 31, 2006, 05:48:07 PM »

This will be an interesting evening!
I know I should not expect anything, but I guess I will be a little dissapointed if he just gives out ?a award no
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #1179 on: August 31, 2006, 05:50:35 PM »

haha........I love honesty....we'll see what happens peace

I don't think there is anyone on here that could disagree with this. Its going to be beyond lame if that is what he just ends up doing.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: