Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 02:22:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228555 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 218232 times)
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #1140 on: August 31, 2006, 05:02:22 PM »

Just get the tape recorders ready... Axl will be performing by himself and his song of choice?!?

My girl loves to party all the time, party all the time, parrrrtty alll the tiiiime. The Eddie Murphy Classic. Teddy Zigzag will join in the middle for a solo.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #1141 on: August 31, 2006, 05:05:05 PM »

Axl is not doing the red carpet when entering.? Leaving though, who knows.

How do you know?

Because the press/media gets a list.  And there are no "surprises" on that list.
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1142 on: August 31, 2006, 05:07:02 PM »

How do you know?

Because the press/media gets a list.? And there are no "surprises" on that list.

Has that list been published, or are you working in media yourself?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #1143 on: August 31, 2006, 05:07:33 PM »

How do you know?

Because the press/media gets a list.? And there are no "surprises" on that list.

so BK I was thinking about heading downstairs after work and checking to see if Axl comes with some of my friends... its not even worth it then?
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #1144 on: August 31, 2006, 05:08:22 PM »

How do you know?

Well axl isnt a surprise, they announced he will be there.
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #1145 on: August 31, 2006, 05:08:35 PM »

Axl is not doing the red carpet when entering.  Leaving though, who knows.

How do you know?

Because the press/media gets a list.  And there are no "surprises" on that list.

so BK I was thinking about heading downstairs after work and checking to see if Axl comes with some of my friends... its not even worth it then?

Go and watch its worth the chance, hell maybe you'll get lucky and Jessica Simpson will have a nipple slip

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1146 on: August 31, 2006, 05:09:04 PM »

How do you know?

I don't want him on the "red fuckin' carpet" anyways.....that is for yuppie, snobby, pompous, celebrity COCKSUCKERS anyway....Well....for the most part.......it's a "let's compare clothing" event....ya know, like church.

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
BKinNYC
Rocker

« Reply #1147 on: August 31, 2006, 05:10:12 PM »

How do you know?

Has that list been published, or are you working in media yourself?

No, they don't publish it. ?I just know a bunch of people working the show, and I've seen it. ?Believe me, normally I'm not an "insider," or anything like that. ?This is pretty much the only event where I have first-hand info.

I CAN tell you guys that about 2 hours ago they frantically called my contact, and said "Stuff is being changed. ?People are being moved around. ?Get down here." ?What that means, who the hell knows. ?But I get as excited as everyone else when I hear that shit! ?I'm waiting to hear back from that person for more details...
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #1148 on: August 31, 2006, 05:11:36 PM »

The only thing that makes me curious tonight is this - when has Axl ever turned up at something like this, done something small and inconspicuous and then gone home?

I'd actually be more surprised if that's all he does.

@#$%Funker

so, you would be surprised  either way, That's all that counts.

Jim your a moderator right? You have negative Karma, why?

Because this board is above board and its rules apply to anyone?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 05:13:26 PM by ppbebe » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1149 on: August 31, 2006, 05:11:59 PM »

Reminder: Pointless drivel will get removed and continuous posts of that kind will get you banned sooner or later.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #1150 on: August 31, 2006, 05:14:24 PM »

I CAN tell you guys that about 2 hours ago they frantically called my contact, and said "Stuff is being changed. ?People are being moved around. ?Get down here." ?What that means, who the hell knows. ?But I get as excited as everyone else when I hear that shit! ?I'm waiting to hear back from that person for more details...

Oh God, I hope it has nothing to do with Axl.  If he pulled out and I watch this damn show again for no reason....... rant

Of course, it could mean he's doing MORE on the show....but even I'm not that optomistic

Grin

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1151 on: August 31, 2006, 05:16:07 PM »

I think it totally makes sense that he won't do the red carpet. ?He won't sit in the audience either, he never has at any award show. ?I don't remember him presenting at any televised award show before, so this is exciting, and he's only accepted an award once I think, the MTV Vanguard?

It would be cool if he did something with The Killers, but I'm not holding my breath.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1152 on: August 31, 2006, 05:19:45 PM »

I think it totally makes sense that he won't do the red carpet. ?He won't sit in the audience either, he never has at any award show. ?I don't remember him presenting at any televised award show before, so this is exciting, and he's only accepted an award once I think, the MTV Vanguard?

It would be cool if he did something with The Killers, but I'm not holding my breath.

It would be cool if we got a release date and a live performance by the BAND.....THAT...would be cool.. yes

BKinNYC
Rocker

« Reply #1153 on: August 31, 2006, 05:20:06 PM »

Oh God, I hope it has nothing to do with Axl.? If he pulled out and I watch this damn show again for no reason....... rant

Of course, it could mean he's doing MORE on the show....but even I'm not that optomistic

Grin

Don't worry - he'll definitely be there. ?Even though the Killers don't think so. ? ?hihi
Pingouirose
Rocker

Here I Am !

« Reply #1154 on: August 31, 2006, 05:20:23 PM »

Tonight, Axl is gonna kick RnB shit in the balls  ok

At least I hope  Tongue
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #1155 on: August 31, 2006, 05:21:18 PM »

I don't know, seems like he's changed a bit... playing clubs, hanging out at parties, spontanously did a two and a half hour studio interview with Eddie Trunk... Maybe tonight he'll go the whole nine yards and sit in the audience ?beer

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
SkiX
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1156 on: August 31, 2006, 05:21:51 PM »

Oh God, I hope it has nothing to do with Axl.? If he pulled out and I watch this damn show again for no reason....... rant

Grin

Don't worry - he'll definitely be there. ?Even though the Killers don't think so. ? ?hihi

Huh? The Killers don't think Axl will show up? How do you know?
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #1157 on: August 31, 2006, 05:24:08 PM »

Axl will be there ... Yes or No

mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #1158 on: August 31, 2006, 05:24:51 PM »

I could honestly see Pink and Axl hanging out together, or maybe Axl and Baz will perform, or maybe MTV will have Axl and Tommy Hilfiger present a award (they are always into having 2 people who scuffle present awards). There are so many maybe's and what if's. I guess either we will be happy in a few hours, or let down again. Not to sound negative but, more than likly we will be let down wouldnt be the first time it has happened.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #1159 on: August 31, 2006, 05:25:15 PM »

We are not too far away from showtime....I gotta leave my f'n office soon........Two things will happen tonight....History or...that same old shit.....

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: