Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 10:27:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228557 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 218555 times)
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #960 on: August 30, 2006, 07:06:53 PM »

i think they'll just say "ladies and gentleman, Mr. Axl Rose" or something like that. He'll do his little speech, give the award, and that'll be it. that's what i think anyhow. i'm just not letting myself get too hyped up for it, that way there's no disappointments.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #961 on: August 30, 2006, 07:07:08 PM »

Ok, so what do you think will happen when he is introduced, you know how the play a song by the person the introduce
When they into Axl do you think they'll play a new song, or WTTJ or SCOM?

I think a new song, so when people at home are seeing him walk to the mic, they'll say "what song is that" and peak some interest

Yeah...and please take that fake dumbshit picture of ghetto Axl off of your profile......FUCK! Angry

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #962 on: August 30, 2006, 07:07:53 PM »

Axl should play The Blues solo on the piano! ok

What is it w/ everyone loving that song? I don't get it. Lots of people say GNR made alot of " filler" material and I think thats bullshit, I like ALL of GNR material but some more than others and The Blues is one of those songs that are not their best

I guarantee you that when you here the Studio version....you'll have a different opinion....Ever here that small clip from the 2002 promo?

I don't think so. I'm not slamming the song. to me, it sounds very illusion era and not that that is a bad thing but it's the only leak that is not on my ipod

Thats because it is Illusion era. Zakk Wylde says he jammed with the band on this song and he was jamming with the band back in 1995.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 07:11:02 PM by CAFC Nick » Logged
robinfinckfan
« Reply #963 on: August 30, 2006, 07:11:05 PM »

Axl should play The Blues solo on the piano! ok

What is it w/ everyone loving that song? I don't get it. Lots of people say GNR made alot of " filler" material and I think thats bullshit, I like ALL of GNR material but some more than others and The Blues is one of those songs that are not their best

I guarantee you that when you here the Studio version....you'll have a different opinion....Ever here that small clip from the 2002 promo?

I don't think so. I'm not slamming the song. to me, it sounds very illusion era and not that that is a bad thing but it's the only leak that is not on my ipod

Thats because it is[/] Illusion era. Zakk Wylde says he jammed with the band on this song and he was jamming with the band back in 1995.

OK. That's cool. beer smoking
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #964 on: August 30, 2006, 07:17:04 PM »

Yeah...and please take that fake dumbshit picture of ghetto Axl off of your profile......FUCK! Angry

No,  grow up   Roll Eyes

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #965 on: August 30, 2006, 07:18:29 PM »

No,? grow up? ?Roll Eyes

DUDE....I just hate that picture....I really don't care either way....I break balls buddy..... peace

Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #966 on: August 30, 2006, 07:23:58 PM »

No,? grow up? ?Roll Eyes

DUDE....I just hate that picture....I really don't care either way....I break balls buddy..... peace

I know I am breaking balls too, that' why the Ali G photoshop Axl pic is there..

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
robinfinckfan
« Reply #967 on: August 30, 2006, 07:49:05 PM »

No,? grow up? ?Roll Eyes

I know I am breaking balls too, that' why the Ali G photoshop Axl pic is there..

how exactly is that breakin balls Huh
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #968 on: August 30, 2006, 07:50:49 PM »

No,? grow up? ?Roll Eyes

Who are you asking?....him...me...or both..

robinfinckfan
« Reply #969 on: August 30, 2006, 07:53:05 PM »

No,? grow up? ?Roll Eyes

Him
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 07:55:06 PM by robinfinckfan » Logged
VIP

« Reply #970 on: August 30, 2006, 08:02:12 PM »

when does it start?
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #971 on: August 30, 2006, 08:11:08 PM »

No,? grow up? ?Roll Eyes

Him

Izzy n' Axl might performance together that so people might be in shock there,specially their ex-mates!!!? hihi
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 08:27:32 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
robinfinckfan
« Reply #972 on: August 30, 2006, 08:26:59 PM »

No,? grow up? ?Roll Eyes

Him

Izyz n' Axl might performance together that so people might be in shock there,specially their ex-mates!!!? hihi

SURE.... no
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #973 on: August 30, 2006, 08:28:35 PM »

No,? grow up? ?Roll Eyes

Him

Izzy n' Axl might performance together that so people might be in shock there,specially their ex-mates!!!? hihi

SURE.... no

u don't believe it but Axl always know how ta make ya be surprised  Grin
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #974 on: August 30, 2006, 08:29:54 PM »

No,? grow up? ?Roll Eyes

Him

SURE.... no

u don't believe it but Axl always know how ta make ya be surprised? Grin

I'm gonna go throw up....again....goodnight everybody beer

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #975 on: August 30, 2006, 08:46:11 PM »

I have a bet with a co-worker of mine.  Here's the bet.  If Axl is bleeped/censored just once, she wins 25 cents from me.  If Axl is a good boy on stage with no bleeps, I win 25 cents.  It can't be a pre-show interview.  It's all about when he's on stage!
Who thinks I'll win that bet???    Cheesy

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #976 on: August 30, 2006, 09:03:28 PM »

I have a bet with a co-worker of mine.  Here's the bet.  If Axl is bleeped/censored just once, she wins 25 cents from me.  If Axl is a good boy on stage with no bleeps, I win 25 cents.  It can't be a pre-show interview.  It's all about when he's on stage!
Who thinks I'll win that bet???    Cheesy
Be very careful, betting such large amounts of money. I'm guessnig you are going to win.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #977 on: August 30, 2006, 09:13:06 PM »

No,? grow up? ?Roll Eyes

I was breaking his balls by telling....oh forget it,  whateva

SINSHINE
VIP

"I knew the storm was getting closer!"

« Reply #978 on: August 30, 2006, 09:51:13 PM »

I have a bet with a co-worker of mine.? Here's the bet.? If Axl is bleeped/censored just once, she wins 25 cents from me.? If Axl is a good boy on stage with no bleeps, I win 25 cents.? It can't be a pre-show interview.? It's all about when he's on stage!
Who thinks I'll win that bet?Huh ? Cheesy

I think you got it in the bag  Wink  However, if it was either Slash or Duff (or both at the same time) ...might be another story  hihi 

"You could have a steam train...if you'd just lay down your tracks!" - P. Gabriel
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #979 on: August 30, 2006, 09:58:30 PM »

I have a bet with a co-worker of mine.? Here's the bet.? If Axl is bleeped/censored just once, she wins 25 cents from me.? If Axl is a good boy on stage with no bleeps, I win 25 cents.? It can't be a pre-show interview.? It's all about when he's on stage!
Who thinks I'll win that bet?Huh ? Cheesy

I think you got it in the bag? Wink? However, if it was either Slash or Duff (or both at the same time) ...might be another story? hihi?

that brings back memorys  rofl

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: