Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 04:29:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228560 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 218689 times)
BD888
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #840 on: August 30, 2006, 09:13:47 AM »

I've been away for awhile.  Anyone have any news on the realease date? hehe
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #841 on: August 30, 2006, 09:14:42 AM »

I am stupid and have to get away with this sexual complex. AND AGAIN THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION!
You're entitled to your opinion. and I agree  hihi
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #842 on: August 30, 2006, 09:16:10 AM »

The Killers are closing the show. ?Axl is introducing them. ?That is all, and it's confirmed.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #843 on: August 30, 2006, 09:21:02 AM »

The Killers are closing the show. ?Axl is introducing them. ?That is all, and it's confirmed.

What's your source?
BD888
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #844 on: August 30, 2006, 09:22:21 AM »

One of my mates saw Axl in the east end a week or so ago.  I was gutted not to have been there.
Origen
« Reply #845 on: August 30, 2006, 09:27:27 AM »

And where is the link to this information?

The killers are a good choice to close the show.
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #846 on: August 30, 2006, 09:29:49 AM »

well its taken Axl 10+ years to make an album. I guess it'll take him 10+ days of practicing the line:
Laaadies and Geeentlemen.. The Killers...  Grin
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 09:31:51 AM by codenameninja » Logged
BKinNYC
Rocker

Worrying's a waste of my time.

« Reply #847 on: August 30, 2006, 09:41:52 AM »

No link, and a great source.  Sorry, I'm a little disappointed, too.  But it's 100% true.  I don't know what he's going to say or anything like that, but I know that's what he's going to be doing.   
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #848 on: August 30, 2006, 09:44:33 AM »

I hate Rod Steward and his gay songs!

Would you like to explain how any of his songs are homosexual?

Jesus, it was said...man sometimes I feel that either I am stupid or most of the people don't know shit about the world...don't take it as a offence. OK, now I'm goinna explain just like a nanny to a little kid. I hate Rod Steward because his songs are too damn silly, too damn slobbery, too damn childish and most of them are about laying some fantastic girl...Pfu...I didn't say that he is gay I'm saying that he looks and acts like such, just as Bon Jovi do, just as Justin Timbarlake do and it looks like a member of a boyband that have to suck man's dick to be apart of and have to get away with this sexual complex. AND AGAIN THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION!

Rod Stewart (not Steward) was married to a pretty hot model.? If that makes him gay then fuck I'll be gay too.  And I don't think I like any of his songs.  But just because I don't like them doesn't make him or his songs "gay".

I think you misunderstand what being gay really is.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #849 on: August 30, 2006, 09:49:24 AM »

One of my mates saw Axl in the east end a week or so ago.? I was gutted not to have been there.

The Internet is pretty big and includes people from more than just your town.   The "east end" or Hackney?  East end of Seattle?  Want to narrow it down a little? Smiley

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #850 on: August 30, 2006, 09:51:50 AM »

No link, and a great source.? Sorry, I'm a little disappointed, too.? But it's 100% true.? I don't know what he's going to say or anything like that, but I know that's what he's going to be doing.? ?

Sounds better than the BH scenario anyway.  Grin
madagas
« Reply #851 on: August 30, 2006, 09:53:42 AM »

BK, any chance of an interview on the red carpet?
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #852 on: August 30, 2006, 10:01:21 AM »

One of my mates saw Axl in the east end a week or so ago.? I was gutted not to have been there.

The Internet is pretty big and includes people from more than just your town.? ?The "east end" or Hackney?? East end of Seattle?? Want to narrow it down a little? Smiley

BD888 is from London so I imagine he is on about the East End of London! Mike

flickn
« Reply #853 on: August 30, 2006, 10:04:34 AM »

Si if he is indeed introducing some third rate band , MTV isnt even worth watching.At least we aint gotta s it through the whole damn thing .
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #854 on: August 30, 2006, 10:07:32 AM »

We all know either way that someone is going to record this and have it posted on the Internet within minutes afterwards, so why bother sitting through the whole thing? We'll definitely have video, we're at the peak of the digital age.  ok

Actually, I'd probably watch it but I'll be at work...so I'm relying on those nice capturers to get some good video for me.  beer
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #855 on: August 30, 2006, 10:16:45 AM »

"
Hello Martin,
Thank you for your email, Axl is only going to present an award during the VMAs, Please tell your friends to stop taking everything gnr related into something big. Its just going to be a straight forward presentation but I do have the list of the performers if thats what your looking for. "Shakira, Beyonc?, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Panic! at the Disco, T.I., the Killers, Ludacris with Pharrell, the All-American Rejects and the Raconteurs"

Merck.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=78188

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Longpig
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #856 on: August 30, 2006, 10:18:59 AM »

"
Hello Martin,
Thank you for your email, Axl is only going to present an award during the VMAs, Please tell your friends to stop taking everything gnr related into something big. Its just going to be a straight forward presentation but I do have the list of the performers if thats what your looking for. "Shakira, Beyonc?, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Panic! at the Disco, T.I., the Killers, Ludacris with Pharrell, the All-American Rejects and the Raconteurs"

Merck.

Sounds like Merck has forgotten how to spell and punctuate properly.

LP
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #857 on: August 30, 2006, 10:27:51 AM »

"
Hello Martin,

Merck.

Merck's responses are usually short+sweet....... I'm skeptical of that email. However, I can vouge that the gnr people at the label definitely are saying "gnr isn't playing"..... but a lot of people who claim mtv "connections" say that they are. If the poster who posted that is a long time/trustworthy poster, then there's an official response from Merck. What was gnr's managements reaction in 2002 to emailed questions??
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #858 on: August 30, 2006, 10:29:44 AM »

wow 44 pages
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #859 on: August 30, 2006, 10:31:30 AM »

. but a lot of people who claim mtv "connections" say that they are.

where exactly?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: