Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 01:29:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228561 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 219005 times)
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #700 on: August 29, 2006, 06:32:14 PM »

w/e i just hope they play the new shit if they think about performing this year.

Well, do you want GN'R to succeed or not?

IF GNR SUCCEEDS IN 06' IT WILL NOT BE BASED ON OLD MATERIAL

Come on, how can you not understand this?

If you start with better, people will go "Wait, I thought Guns N Roses played Sweet child n stuff, not this new metal crap and what happened to all their members, their old singer didn't have braids".  hihi

Anyway back to my point, I think it will have to be something similar to 2002, but sung well  Smiley
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #701 on: August 29, 2006, 06:32:49 PM »

i don't think promoting gnr in 06' by living on the past material is the best way to go abouts it
someone gets it.
someone also does crack.....not saying you guys....but someone yes

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #702 on: August 29, 2006, 06:34:03 PM »

they should play the opening rifts of WTTJ, then have Axl say "see I fucked your shit up didn't I?" then go into better.
FUCK YES!! hihi

That would actually be amusing peace

robinfinckfan
« Reply #703 on: August 29, 2006, 06:34:10 PM »

w/e i just hope they play the new shit if they think about performing this year.

IF GNR SUCCEEDS IN 06' IT WILL NOT BE BASED ON OLD MATERIAL

Come on, how can you not understand this?

If you start with better, people will go "Wait, I thought Guns N Roses played Sweet child n stuff, not this new metal crap and what happened to all their members, their old singer didn't have braids".? hihi

Anyway back to my point, I think it will have to be something similar to 2002, but sung well? Smiley

I get what your saying, ?I just don't agree.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #704 on: August 29, 2006, 06:34:34 PM »

i don't think promoting gnr in 06' by living on the past material is the best way to go abouts it
someone gets it.
someone also does crack.....not saying you guys....but someone yes
stfu^^^ why would anyone want another '02 performance?? watch the fucking tokyo dvd's.. w/e. this band needs to play more new material.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 06:36:36 PM by frozen inferno » Logged
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #705 on: August 29, 2006, 06:34:37 PM »

rofl the only way they'll succeed is if they relesae a fucking single then album.

NOT if they play WTTJ at the VMAs hihi rofl

Can you please see the bigger fucking picture here??

If people hear Axl playing WTTJ or something, they will remember him and if he says "We are going on tour", they will want to buy tickets. They will then hear new music at the shows and think "Wow, im gonna buy this album" or something similar.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #706 on: August 29, 2006, 06:35:51 PM »

rofl the only way they'll succeed is if they relesae a fucking single then album.

Can you please see the big fucking picture here??

If people hear Axl playing WTTJ or something, they will remember him and if he says "We are going on tour", they will want to buy tickets. They will then hear new music at the shows and think "Wow, im gonna buy this album" or something similar.
ohh please.. i feel like im talking to a high school freshman.
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #707 on: August 29, 2006, 06:36:31 PM »

Well ok, how do you think they are gonna get more fans then?
robinfinckfan
« Reply #708 on: August 29, 2006, 06:36:47 PM »

How many times do they have to be re-introduced?
robinfinckfan
« Reply #709 on: August 29, 2006, 06:37:20 PM »

Well ok, how do you think they are gonna get more fans then?

How about playing new material
Steel_Angel
« Reply #710 on: August 29, 2006, 06:37:46 PM »

by playing the fuck outta the badass new songs, RELEASING a single is start ?Wink doesnt look like its gonna happen tho, know what i mean? i cant see a single coming out till.. maybe 07/// this is gnr after all.
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #711 on: August 29, 2006, 06:37:51 PM »

How many times do they have to be re-introduced?

They need to be reintroduced since its a "revolving door" with new members. If theres finally an album coming out this time then they have to be reintroduced again.
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #712 on: August 29, 2006, 06:38:45 PM »

The boys did jungle in 1988 and rocked that shit....2002 was a horror show..never happened..that was axl's evil twin.........i suggest they come out, play better, then play an old song like rocket queen..WITH IZZY.......Or how about Axl and Bono sing sunday bloody sunday..that would fucking rule
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #713 on: August 29, 2006, 06:38:58 PM »

by playing the fuck outta the badass new songs, RELEASING a single is start ?Wink doesnt look like its gonna happen tho, know what i mean? i cant see a single coming out till.. maybe 07/// this is gnr after all.

I think classic GN'R fans hearing the new stuff will be a bit of a culture shock. You can't say when you first heard Better you were like "Yeh, this sounds similar to what they used to play"
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #714 on: August 29, 2006, 06:39:23 PM »

The boys did jungle in 1988 and rocked that shit....2002 was a horror show..never happened..that was axl's evil twin.........i suggest they come out, play better, then play an old song like rocket queen..WITH IZZY.......Or how about Axl and Bono sing sunday bloody sunday..that would fucking rule

See, this guy gets it.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #715 on: August 29, 2006, 06:39:40 PM »

I am not talking about success....I agree with the not livin' in the past thing.......a strong version of a new song and Jungle or EVEN FUCKING NIGHTRAIN.....will get a more positive response from doubters who only saw the 2002 pukefest That is all I am saying.......wow...we're just rollin' right fuckin' along here aren't we..... Grin

robinfinckfan
« Reply #716 on: August 29, 2006, 06:40:32 PM »

What about it just being about Guns N' FUCKIN Roses in 2006?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #717 on: August 29, 2006, 06:41:13 PM »

wtf?!? fuck bono (YES i said it, not everybody loves bono, get over it). and izzy needs to get out of the picture.

this is guns n' roses:

axl fucking rose
chris fucking pittman
DIZZY REED
brain
richard fortus
robin finck
sadly, BUMBLEFOOT (for now)
oh yea and MR. "i dont do autographs" Tommy stinson.
izzy isnt in the band anymore. for those who dont know.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 06:49:30 PM by frozen inferno » Logged
Steel_Angel
« Reply #718 on: August 29, 2006, 06:41:40 PM »

What about it just being about Guns N' FUCKIN Roses in 2006?
exactly.. howbout that...
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #719 on: August 29, 2006, 06:42:51 PM »

It will be good to hear new music yes, BUT, we've heard the new songs live so I don't see why you're so desparate to hear it again.

VMA is the most mainstream music event of the year, and GN'R need new fans so the album doesn't flop.
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: