Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 06:31:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228561 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 219129 times)
Guigsdaddy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #640 on: August 29, 2006, 01:35:04 PM »

It will be on in canada same time on Much Music
jc524
Rocker

I should have known you're crazy

« Reply #641 on: August 29, 2006, 02:51:57 PM »

It will be on in canada same time on Much Music

its on CTV

I posted it in another thread that got merged here, its just on the previous page  Roll Eyes

Fucked up and out of place
Shirell
« Reply #642 on: August 29, 2006, 03:29:15 PM »

I'll be watching Grin
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #643 on: August 29, 2006, 03:38:15 PM »

Axl needs to pull a macy gray and wear a dress or suit with the album release date.  ok

He will walk out naked with the releasedate painted on him yes

well,people would notice it Tongue

Wink

NO.....NO NO NO.....no naked dudes..

Well if Axl would have the release date painted on him, yes I would fucking look even if he'd be naked rofl

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #644 on: August 29, 2006, 03:41:06 PM »

Axl needs to pull a macy gray and wear a dress or suit with the album release date.? ok

Wink

Well if Axl would have the release date painted on him, yes I would fucking look even if he'd be naked rofl

Ummmm....errrr....babababa........I would just have some chick tell me what it said.......to each their own.

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #645 on: August 29, 2006, 03:46:16 PM »

Axl needs to pull a macy gray and wear a dress or suit with the album release date.  ok

Wink

Ummmm....errrr....babababa........I would just have some chick tell me what it said.......to each their own.

I don't wanna wait so long ok Which is kinda ironic..

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #646 on: August 29, 2006, 03:48:38 PM »

I wonder if when Axl walks on stage to present that a new GN'R song will play.  I hope it's not Jungle   no

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #647 on: August 29, 2006, 03:51:15 PM »

I wonder if when Axl walks on stage to present that a new GN'R song will play.? I hope it's not Jungle? ?no

Knowing MTV it WILL be Jungle....

They can't even get an accurate photo on heir website for crissakes
RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #648 on: August 29, 2006, 03:53:18 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted before, but Axl isn't even being mentioned on the commercials for the VMAs as a performer or a presenter....odd.  You'd think hes a pretty well known name...

a stupid question here... Axl, Merck, Mysteron or GNR label confirmed this??  Huh

Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #649 on: August 29, 2006, 03:55:47 PM »

I wonder if when Axl walks on stage to present that a new GN'R song will play.? I hope it's not Jungle? ?no

Absolutely......and if the band plays.....IF,IF,IF,IF....the band plays...they should open with a new song and then finish with the entire Jungle so everyone can see that his voice is much better then before.....and the crowd would go insane. - -And then we would all be happy and then we could all go live in a fuckin' log cabin somewhere-

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #650 on: August 29, 2006, 03:58:48 PM »

Absolutely......and if the band plays.....IF,IF,IF,IF....the band plays...they should open with a new song and then finish with the entire Jungle so everyone can see that his voice is much better then before.....and the crowd would go insane. - -And then we would all be happy and then we could all go live in a fuckin' log cabin somewhere-

I always wanted a log cabin!

But Jungle is pretty much the staple song, my bet is that they will play the opening when he walks onto the stage-for marketing reasons to the majority of MTV viewers who have no clue what GNR is now.? If they play a new song no one is gonna know what it is (I am talking MTV fans here) but for sure if they play it should be something new! ok

As for confirmation, if this wasn't true (that Axl isn't showing up) I think Mysteron would have shot this thread down 30 pages ago-
DemocracyRose
« Reply #651 on: August 29, 2006, 04:00:17 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted before, but Axl isn't even being mentioned on the commercials for the VMAs as a performer or a presenter....odd.? You'd think hes a pretty well known name...

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2006/?source=TLD_vma.mtv.com#/ontv/vma/2006/aboutP2.jhtml
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #652 on: August 29, 2006, 04:03:27 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted before, but Axl isn't even being mentioned on the commercials for the VMAs as a performer or a presenter....odd.? You'd think hes a pretty well known name...

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/vma/2006/?source=TLD_vma.mtv.com#/ontv/vma/2006/aboutP2.jhtml

ah im so excited!

That MTV site is a pain to navigate.  Here is the screen shot from a few pages before.  If you actually go on the site Axl is squeezed in between LL Cool J and Snoop Dog-
kaasupoltin
Legend

« Reply #653 on: August 29, 2006, 04:07:04 PM »

"Scheduled to appear: Axl Rose" hihi That sounds.. ummm.. not promising or anything like that Grin

BEEP.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #654 on: August 29, 2006, 04:07:15 PM »

Knowing MTV it WILL be Jungle....

They can't even get an accurate photo on heir website for crissakes

People that work inside MTV are not too bright...believe me. It is scary.

Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #655 on: August 29, 2006, 04:08:36 PM »

I always wanted a log cabin!

But Jungle is pretty much the staple song, my bet is that they will play the opening when he walks onto the stage-for marketing reasons to the majority of MTV viewers who have no clue what GNR is now.? If they play a new song no one is gonna know what it is (I am talking MTV fans here) but for sure if they play it should be something new! ok

As for confirmation, if this wasn't true (that Axl isn't showing up) I think Mysteron would have shot this thread down 30 pages ago-

I mean they should PLAY a new song and then Jungle....if they play...

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #656 on: August 29, 2006, 04:31:57 PM »

"Scheduled to appear: Axl Rose" hihi That sounds.. ummm.. not promising or anything like that Grin

yeah but all the presenters are "scheduled to appear" and the ones that's gonna perform are "performers"

don't get your hopes up too much and then be dissapointed if all he does is just presenting something
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #657 on: August 29, 2006, 04:44:19 PM »

yeah but all the presenters are "scheduled to appear" and the ones that's gonna perform are "performers"

don't get your hopes up too much and then be dissapointed if all he does is just presenting something

Yeah...last week I thought.there was no way he isn't performing or giving a hint of a release date or something......now for some reason I think he will just be presenting.....that said....I still can't make sense out of him ONLY presenting...he never does this shit...why would he give a fuck about presenting to another artist.......tick tick tick tick tick Undecided

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #658 on: August 29, 2006, 04:45:30 PM »

I wonder if axl will be on that backstage thing on MTV.com during the VMAs
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #659 on: August 29, 2006, 04:50:50 PM »

I wonder if axl will be on that backstage thing on MTV.com during the VMAs

Yeah....well I am wondering if Jaimie Pressly is going to see me in a bar one day so she can drag me into the bathroom and give me a blowjob while I am singing "Anything Goes"

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: