Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 10:58:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228563 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 219324 times)
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #580 on: August 28, 2006, 06:36:05 PM »

I saw a show on MTV called VMA: Defining Moments that included the greatest performances in VMA history, Guns N' Roses were featured for about 20sec as it showed a clip of them in 2002 playing WTTJ
EFISH
« Reply #581 on: August 28, 2006, 06:38:10 PM »

ah im so excited!
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #582 on: August 28, 2006, 06:43:56 PM »

ah im so excited!

i really wish they would have put a diffrent picture, he looked like a tool in that get up. And thank god he dont dress like that no more, back in 02 that was dissappointing.? smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
Steel_Angel
« Reply #583 on: August 28, 2006, 06:48:38 PM »

fock yes, that got me hyped.
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #584 on: August 28, 2006, 06:53:40 PM »

yea im pumped to i would never have watched the vma's untill i heared that axl was gonna be there

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #585 on: August 28, 2006, 07:03:34 PM »

chips,coke and my laptop will be prepared

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
robinfinckfan
« Reply #586 on: August 28, 2006, 07:05:10 PM »

ah im so excited!

That's awesome yes

yea they need a new pic of him.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #587 on: August 28, 2006, 07:10:09 PM »

Maybe that's what he'll be wearing...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #588 on: August 28, 2006, 07:24:17 PM »

it tells me you should be an eminem fan instead of a gnr fan.
at least you speak the same language like those eminem guys

Here ya have the list of axl?s enimies who r gonna be at VMAs 2006 as well :

-Duff, Matt, Slash
-Eminem
Scott Weiland

?no jokes but I?m sure we gonna have a critical fun while watchin? TV that night!!!! ? confused

So Axl will be on stage and these guys will be in the audience. Well i suppose it could happen, although i really cannot imagine for one minute Axl performing a song infront of ex Gn'R members, thats too weird ?peace

Most people never thought to see Christina Aguilera n' Eminem together sharin' da'same stage at VMAs '02 so why V.R n' New GNR MIGHT NOT be there at da'same time?  Undecided

? from da'start VMAs was made up ta give ridiculous entertainment ta fanatics but it's only possible if celebrities do something so fucking WRONG in front of the world, hell yeah?. example :

-Curtney Love vulgarly humiliated Madonna at VMAs while around da'planet a lot of decent families were watchin' that creepy instant without knowin' what da'hell was happening there that weird moment!!!!!!.... so d'ya think VMAs was made up ta pray n' act like naive babies while watchin? at ?      Roll Eyes   ...i'm so sure they'll want axl ta do something shockin' that mad night!!!  yes
Sizzle
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #589 on: August 28, 2006, 07:34:25 PM »

ah im so excited!

That's awesome yes

This is very far-fetched but it says "Scheduled to appear" under his picture, not "Presenting" or any such like, "Scheduled to appear" could mean any number of things...(possibly including a performance)
robinfinckfan
« Reply #590 on: August 28, 2006, 07:37:32 PM »

ah im so excited!

That's awesome yes

This is very far-fetched but it says "Scheduled to appear" under his picture, not "Presenting" or any such like, "Scheduled to appear" could mean any number of things...(possibly including a performance)

true: but i think it's " better " to say scheduled to appear than presenting. I don't know why.
I'm just trying not to get my hopes up smoking
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #591 on: August 28, 2006, 07:38:46 PM »

-Duff, Matt, Slash
-Eminem
Scott Weiland

?no jokes but I?m sure we gonna have a critical fun while watchin? TV that night!!!!   confused

So Axl will be on stage and these guys will be in the audience. Well i suppose it could happen, although i really cannot imagine for one minute Axl performing a song infront of ex Gn'R members, thats too weird  peace

Most people never thought to see Christina Aguilera n' Eminem together sharin' da'same stage at VMAs '02 so why V.R n' New GNR MIGHT NOT be there at da'same time?  Undecided

? from da'start VMAs was made up ta give ridiculous entertainment ta fanatics but it's only possible if celebrities do something so fucking WRONG in front of the world, hell yeah?. example :

-Curtney Love vulgarly humiliated Madonna at VMAs while around da'planet a lot of decent families were watchin' that creepy instant without knowin' what da'hell was happening there that weird moment!!!!!!.... so d'ya think VMAs was made up ta pray n' act like naive babies while watchin? at ?      Roll Eyes   ...i'm so sure they'll want axl ta do something shockin' that mad night!!!  yes

No, because since Nipplegate however many years ago the American networks are shit scared about unplanned, random controversial stuff happening, which is why the VMAs are broadcast delayed by a couple of minutes. Everything is planned out days in advance and if anything random should happen they just kill the broadcast or do some quick editing. Axl wont do anything shocking or mad, he will read lines of a teleprompter, it will probably be highly embarassing we will probably get an interview or two and maybe, just maybe we will get some more news on CD!

Jonx
robinfinckfan
« Reply #592 on: August 28, 2006, 07:39:09 PM »

-Duff, Matt, Slash
-Eminem
Scott Weiland

?no jokes but I?m sure we gonna have a critical fun while watchin? TV that night!!!! ? confused

So Axl will be on stage and these guys will be in the audience. Well i suppose it could happen, although i really cannot imagine for one minute Axl performing a song infront of ex Gn'R members, thats too weird ?peace

Most people never thought to see Christina Aguilera n' Eminem together sharin' da'same stage at VMAs '02 so why V.R n' New GNR MIGHT NOT be there at da'same time?? Undecided

-Curtney Love vulgarly humiliated Madonna at VMAs while around da'planet a lot of decent families were watchin' that creepy instant without knowin' what da'hell was happening there that weird moment!!!!!!.... so d'ya think VMAs was made up ta pray n' act like naive babies while watchin? at ?? ? ? Roll Eyes? ?...i'm so sure they'll want axl ta do something shockin' that mad night!!!? yes

dude, seriously. What in the hell are you talkin about?
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #593 on: August 28, 2006, 08:02:46 PM »

-Duff, Matt, Slash
-Eminem
Scott Weiland

?no jokes but I?m sure we gonna have a critical fun while watchin? TV that night!!!!? ?confused

So Axl will be on stage and these guys will be in the audience. Well i suppose it could happen, although i really cannot imagine for one minute Axl performing a song infront of ex Gn'R members, thats too weird? peace

Most people never thought to see Christina Aguilera n' Eminem together sharin' da'same stage at VMAs '02 so why V.R n' New GNR MIGHT NOT be there at da'same time?? Undecided

-Curtney Love vulgarly humiliated Madonna at VMAs while around da'planet a lot of decent families were watchin' that creepy instant without knowin' what da'hell was happening there that weird moment!!!!!!.... so d'ya think VMAs was made up ta pray n' act like naive babies while watchin? at ?? ? ? Roll Eyes? ?...i'm so sure they'll want axl ta do something shockin' that mad night!!!? yes

No, because since Nipplegate however many years ago the American networks are shit scared about unplanned, random controversial stuff happening, which is why the VMAs are broadcast delayed by a couple of minutes. Everything is planned out days in advance and if anything random should happen they just kill the broadcast or do some quick editing. Axl wont do anything shocking or mad, he will read lines of a teleprompter, it will probably be highly embarassing we will probably get an interview or two and maybe, just maybe we will get some more news on CD!

Jonx

r ya sure? i always see something wrong while watchin' at VMAs, i guess u think it's a Grammy Awards or something but it ain't!!!! cuz every vulgar stuff ever seen might happen there n? no matter what!, i remember when in 1999 Smash Mouth didn't wanna be on stage cuz outside was rainin? hardly but anyway the broadcast obligated the band ta performance there  rant  !!!, even do ya remember when Nirvana didn't have ta play RAPE ME but they did in 1992? then how can ya think everything is planned out days in advance?    Undecided
mornintrain
Headliner

A Real Avatar

« Reply #594 on: August 28, 2006, 08:14:22 PM »

AxlRoseVen's sig is quite insightful and thought-provoking.? Just like to point that out.? hihi
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #595 on: August 28, 2006, 08:24:52 PM »

its telling that a picture of Axl is featured in that advertisment I think. It is quite a major feature, especially just for a supposed presenter. Theyre making a fairly big deal out of it and that is a good sign for some kind of announcement I hope

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #596 on: August 28, 2006, 08:32:28 PM »

its telling that a picture of Axl is featured in that advertisment I think. It is quite a major feature, especially just for a supposed presenter. Theyre making a fairly big deal out of it and that is a good sign for some kind of announcement I hope

I just can't see it. Although, when MTV first announced it, they clearly had him as a presenter. Now they've got him listed as scheduled to appear.

...the plot thickens...

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
W 23 AXL II
VIP

I like A minor more so than C major

« Reply #597 on: August 28, 2006, 08:36:05 PM »

do u think Axl will sit in the general celebrity crowd, or will he hang backstage and maybe get into a fight? lol

last part a joke of course...

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #598 on: August 28, 2006, 08:37:38 PM »

if he'll anounce something, he sould do it with the whole band and not by himself.

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
jthunders13
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #599 on: August 28, 2006, 09:05:37 PM »

he might just be there to promote the north american tour...but he might announce something too...it would of course be the perfect venue...
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: