Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 02:24:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228564 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 219473 times)
Steel_Angel
« Reply #500 on: August 27, 2006, 03:53:13 PM »

nah im mainly watching it cuz shakira will be there.. soo..  love
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #501 on: August 27, 2006, 04:22:52 PM »

If he presents with someone eho do you think it'll be?
shakira (that wouldnt be too great but i heard she was a huge fan)

frozen inferno, why dont ya admit that Shakira is selling concerts out around the globe right now, she has money and fame, she doesnt care about Axl at VMAs cuz he is just an old story for her, maybe axl shall wanna autograph from shakira while they both meet backstage!? hihi

...i simple love axl more than i love life itself but gotta face da shocking truth as well, God bless Axl  ok  !
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 04:24:55 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
RichardNixon
« Reply #502 on: August 27, 2006, 04:24:46 PM »

frozen inferno, why dont ya admit that Shakira is selling concerts out around the globe right now, she has money and fame, she doesnt care about Axl at VMAs cuz he is just an old story for her, maybe axl shall wanna autograph from shakira while they both meet backstage!? hihi

...i simple love axl more than i love life itself but gotta face da shocking truth as well!

Shizzle fo yo  fizzle.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #503 on: August 27, 2006, 04:25:47 PM »

well no shit, shakira has been releasing albums while axls been.. doing his own shit.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #504 on: August 27, 2006, 04:29:24 PM »

...i simple love axl more than i love life itself but gotta face da shocking truth as well!

Shizzle fo yo? fizzle.

Axl will be watched by a lot of people around the planet, most people will ask WHO IS IT while nothing really matters but when Shakira starts ta sing every teenager will go crazy, that is the creepy price that you gotta pay when ya r a celebrity who runs away from cameras for so long  Cry
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #505 on: August 27, 2006, 04:40:32 PM »

Axl will be watched by a lot of people around the planet, most people will ask WHO IS IT while nothing really matters but when Shakira starts ta sing every teenager will go crazy, that is the creepy price that you gotta pay when ya r a celebrity who runs away from cameras for so long? Cry

So you're saying Axl dosn't matter anymore, right?

In that case would it make a difference if he plays/gives out an album release date nervous or not?

He's gonna present an award. You should be glad he's not there to do anything else.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #506 on: August 27, 2006, 04:46:22 PM »

He doesn't matter?

Ha!  That's why everytime he is on he gets massive ratings...... Shocked
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #507 on: August 27, 2006, 05:05:29 PM »

Axl will be watched by a lot of people around the planet, most people will ask WHO IS IT while nothing really matters but when Shakira starts ta sing every teenager will go crazy, that is the creepy price that you gotta pay when ya r a celebrity who runs away from cameras for so long? Cry

In that case would it make a difference if he plays/gives out an album release date nervous or not?

He's gonna present an award. You should be glad he's not there to do anything else.

why can't ya admit that no teenager knows axl these days? no new gnr album, no fans ta adore axl, i hope VMAs helps him ta reach fame again!!!  yes
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #508 on: August 27, 2006, 05:07:16 PM »

at what date and and time are the mtv vma's 2006?
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #509 on: August 27, 2006, 05:12:57 PM »

why can't ya admit that no teenager knows axl these days? no new gnr album, no fans ta adore axl, i hope VMAs helps him ta reach fame again!!!  yes

why can't you just speak/type in normal people english and stop that "ya", "ta", "da" shit?
it's really ridiculous..

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #510 on: August 27, 2006, 05:17:35 PM »

why can't you just speak/type in normal people english and stop that "ya", "ta", "da" shit?
it's really ridiculous..

yeah... matafakah  hihi

Like peeing clouds!
RichardNixon
« Reply #511 on: August 27, 2006, 05:21:16 PM »

why can't ya admit that no teenager knows axl these days? no new gnr album, no fans ta adore axl, i hope VMAs helps him ta reach fame again!!!? yes

Interesting to note that GN'Rs GH came out in '04 and is still in the top 50....where is Eminem's GH these days?
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #512 on: August 27, 2006, 05:26:41 PM »

OWNED!
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #513 on: August 27, 2006, 05:27:28 PM »

in a minute axlroseven will tell ya that this ain't tha truth, ya know..

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #514 on: August 27, 2006, 05:32:01 PM »

Eminem is right now what Axl was in 1994: he is taking a break.? I wouldn't be surprised if Eminem lived in reclusion during 10 years like Axl did and reappeared in his late 30's/early 40's.
Eminem is the Axl Rose of rap music. These 2 guys have tons of similiraties. Both were the biggest star in the music industry at their peak.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 05:35:02 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #515 on: August 27, 2006, 05:34:45 PM »

why can't ya admit that no teenager knows axl these days? no new gnr album, no fans ta adore axl, i hope VMAs helps him ta reach fame again!!!? yes

Interesting to note that GN'Rs GH came out in '04 and is still in the top 50....where is Eminem's GH these days?

Eminem is makin' a new album these days, even he's gonna be at VMAs this year so doesn't it tell ya something?  confused
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #516 on: August 27, 2006, 05:37:46 PM »

it tells me you should be an eminem fan instead of a gnr fan.
at least you speak the same language like those eminem guys

Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #517 on: August 27, 2006, 05:41:50 PM »

at what
date and and time are the mtv vma's 2006?

thursday (well, very early friday)
http://www.mtve.com/article.php?ArticleId=4728&date=2006-08-31&week=This

shit happens when you party naked
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #518 on: August 27, 2006, 05:42:19 PM »

european time

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #519 on: August 27, 2006, 05:45:25 PM »

it tells me you should be an eminem fan instead of a gnr fan.
at least you speak the same language like those eminem guys

i mean we don't have to close our eyes, we must face da'shocking truth, even i wanted ta say that Eminem n' Axl won't say HELLO ta each other when they meet there, u know what it means!!!!  hihi
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: