Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 06:30:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 219639 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #400 on: August 26, 2006, 07:20:32 PM »

Interview?

He's just supposed to make an appearance and probably hand out an award.

Stop expecting too much.

/jarmo

i aint expecting anything.. i'm just hoping for something more.. but i'm glad either way, he's back now for real.. and hey nobody knew that they were gonna perform in 2002 but they did and we got a minute of interview with loder.. and when axl is there on the red carpet and stuff.. don't you think somebody will ask him questions?.. that's an interview to me..
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #401 on: August 26, 2006, 07:20:52 PM »

Interview?

He's just supposed to make an appearance and probably hand out an award.

Stop expecting too much.

/jarmo
I think some sort of announcement is the least Axl could do!! Why do you expect so little from Axl? Axl appearing on this show, and saying nothing about the album and the tour, does nothing positive for him. People are just going to comment on how stupid his hair looks, and the same old lame shit. Axl wouldn't get out of bed early just to give away an award, don't be so naive. ?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 07:23:35 PM by Mattattack » Logged
EFISH
« Reply #402 on: August 26, 2006, 07:23:13 PM »

From Mid 1991-1993 (UYI tour) alone, over 7,000,000 people attended a GNR show. I dont think Timberlake has played to 7mil fans in his whole career.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #403 on: August 26, 2006, 07:25:28 PM »

I think some sort of announcement is the least Axl could do!! Why do you expect so little from Axl? Axl appearing on this show and saying nothing about the album and the tour, does nothing positive for him. People are just going to comment on how stupid his hair looks, and the same old lame shit. Axl wouldn't get out of bed early just to give away an award, don't be so naive. ?

That way I don't feel like "he let me down".

They have a tour starting in a few weeks. Getting his face on tv is a good way to promote it.

Now, if it was announced that Axl would do an interview on MTV, I might expect more.

But right now, it'll just be cool to see him back on MTV...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #404 on: August 26, 2006, 07:27:01 PM »

Us Brits will be hoping that you Yankees can post up some clips of the Ax-Man on the internet after the VMA's as we won't get the footage for 2 days after!
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #405 on: August 26, 2006, 07:27:51 PM »

Timberlake was in diapers when Axl was touring the globe..

Axl wouldn't get out of bed early just to give away an award, don't be so naive. 

Don't the VMA's air at night?  Are you saying Axl sleeps all day?

And I agree w/ jarmo above.. it will be very cool to see him back on MTV..

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #406 on: August 26, 2006, 07:29:00 PM »

Us Brits will be hoping that you Yankees can post up some clips of the Ax-Man on the internet after the VMA's as we won't get the footage for 2 days after!

i thought that mtv aired it here too,it says so on their schedule
http://www.mtve.com/article.php?ArticleId=4728&date=2006-08-31&week=This

shit happens when you party naked
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #407 on: August 26, 2006, 07:29:15 PM »

Now, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Axl has sold more albums than J.T. Not to mention, the UYI tour=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

ok, y r talkin' bout 1991-1993, so don't u know the money that axl had it was not forever?, the guy's been travelin' like a tourist around the world since 1996 while Justin's been tourin' the world like a pop star since 1998 to date, so there's a big difference between them  yes
Yeah, like Axl just signed a $20 million deal, is now touring (which gains him more money) also, the money he makes from CD sales today, which is a lot including GH.

Not to mention the fact of Axl's past earnings...are you sure JT has more money than Axl?
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #408 on: August 26, 2006, 07:30:57 PM »

i thought that mtv aired it here too,it says so on their schedule
http://www.mtve.com/article.php?ArticleId=4728&date=2006-08-31&week=This

Well thats news to me...I checked Sky last night and it didn't say it was on. I think Punk'd and like Room Raiders or some crap like that was on in the stated time period.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #409 on: August 26, 2006, 07:32:05 PM »

From Mid 1991-1993 (UYI tour) alone, over 7,000,000 people attended a GNR show. I dont think Timberlake has played to 7mil fans in his whole career.

you said "in his whole career", but ya gotta admit he got rich n' famous when n'sync destroyed the rock music so this guy's been workin' n' sellin' albums ta 30.000.000 ?fans around the planet after 8 years, if ya ask ta a teenager who axl rose is then he would tell ya : ? he's a fat boy who works at McDonnall? but if ya ask to him 'bout Justint T. then he would tell ya : ?oh my god, he's my hero, i know everything from him,he?s the new messiah, trust me? !!!! ?yes

...so the show business just bashes ya when ya hide for so long, sad but true!!! ?hihi
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #410 on: August 26, 2006, 07:33:32 PM »

I think some sort of announcement is the least Axl could do!! Why do you expect so little from Axl? Axl appearing on this show and saying nothing about the album and the tour, does nothing positive for him. People are just going to comment on how stupid his hair looks, and the same old lame shit. Axl wouldn't get out of bed early just to give away an award, don't be so naive. ?

That way I don't feel like "he let me down".

They have a tour starting in a few weeks. Getting his face on tv is a good way to promote it.

Now, if it was announced that Axl would do an interview on MTV, I might expect more.

But right now, it'll just be cool to see him back on MTV...

/jarmo

The best way for Axl to promote this tour is to put out a single and announce a release date. North America isn't as gung ho for this new lineup as Europe was. Axl appearing on TV and not announcing an album release date does more to hurt this tour, then Axl not appearing on the VMA's at all. North America is an ultra shallow place and people will just be ragging on Axl for his hair, the fact that there's no release date, and that this band doesn't include Slash. It's a shame, but that's the way things are here, and Axl knows this .
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #411 on: August 26, 2006, 07:34:02 PM »

Although I agree that probably 100% of teenagers know who Justin Timberlake is, you'd be surprised at how many know who Axl Rose is.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #412 on: August 26, 2006, 07:41:12 PM »

you said "in his whole career", but ya gotta admit he got rich n' famous when n'sync destroyed the rock music so this guy's been workin' n' sellin' albums ta 30.000.000 ?fans around the planet after 8 years, if ya ask ta a teenager who axl rose is then he would tell ya : ? he's a fat boy who works at McDonnall? but if ya ask to him 'bout Justint T. then he would tell ya : ?oh my god, he's my hero, i know everything from him,he?s the new messiah, trust me? !!!! ?yes

...so the show business just bashes ya when ya hide for so long, sad but true!!! ?hihi

well i think you're wrong.. i think most teenagers would say that JT is a little looser, mummas boy who sounds like a girl and is a sellout.. and about axl a teenager would say like.. a cool old rock star with attitude and lots of babes and remembering him to be the lead singer of his big brothers fave band called guns n roses..

and when did n'sync destroy rock music?
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #413 on: August 26, 2006, 07:43:44 PM »

Now, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Axl has sold more albums than J.T. Not to mention, the UYI tour=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

ok, y r talkin' bout 1991-1993, so don't u know the money that axl had it was not forever?, the guy's been travelin' like a tourist around the world since 1996 while Justin's been tourin' the world like a pop star since 1998 to date, so there's a big difference between them? yes
Yeah, like Axl just signed a $20 million deal, is now touring (which gains him more money) also, the money he makes from CD sales today, which is a lot including GH.

Not to mention the fact of Axl's past earnings...are you sure JT has more money than Axl?

rofl ?d'ya think axl's been earnin' his money since GNR broke up in 1996? oh c'mon he's a celebrity who eats at expensive restaurants n' gotta pay every new member in gnr now

Justin doesn't earn money cuz it's just has not stop comin' ta him since he was a' n'sync member ta date so what does axl's past earnings have ta do with this when there r a lot of ex-celebrities who r broken while sellin' hot dogs n' pops on the dangerous streets in L.A city RIGHT NOW ?

?d'ya remember that Canadian guy called Cory Heim? well these days he hasn't money to buy a car in L.A city....so I guess you need ta see the true Hollywood story on E-entertainer channel!!!! ?yes
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #414 on: August 26, 2006, 07:47:10 PM »

of course he earned money since 96,i'd guess a lot of people has bought the GNR records..

CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #415 on: August 26, 2006, 07:51:06 PM »

we are very off topic right now..

how did all this talk about who has the most money between JT and axl.. and why should they fight.. have JT ever said anything about axl? 'cause if he did i've never heard of it Huh

after this.. can we continue talk about axl presenting an award or a artist?
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #416 on: August 26, 2006, 07:51:40 PM »

well i think you're wrong.. i think most teenagers would say that JT is a little looser, mummas boy who sounds like a girl and is a sellout.. and about axl a teenager would say like.. a cool old rock star with attitude and lots of babes and remembering him to be the lead singer of his big brothers fave band called guns n roses..

and when did n'sync destroy rock music?

since every rock star left the show business ta spend his money at home with nothing ta do while pop stars started ta destroy rock music: baby hit me one more time

...oh yeah, that's why i know that rock music wasn't destroyed !!!!  Roll Eyes
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #417 on: August 26, 2006, 08:08:55 PM »

Justin Timberlake? You gotta be kidding me! Off topic I'd say.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Steel_Angel
« Reply #418 on: August 26, 2006, 08:14:42 PM »

so the question is....

-WHy is axl going to present an award at the VMAs?

i'll tell you why... to not only promote the U.S. tour but.... to admit hes going out with nichol richie...

there you have it.

on a serious note.... i dont think we'll be too disappointed on w/e happens at the VMAs, as long as hes there.
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #419 on: August 26, 2006, 08:15:05 PM »

^yes ?yes

now, i really look forward too seeing Axl at the vmas beer

oops,didn't see frozen's post, i meant to agree with GnRFL Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: