Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 10:27:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 219791 times)
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #340 on: August 26, 2006, 02:19:07 AM »

I bet Axl makes a joke about his shitty 2992 vma showing

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
greendog
« Reply #341 on: August 26, 2006, 04:56:21 AM »

I bet Axl makes a joke about his shitty 2992 vma showing
I bet ?50 he doesnt  ok
Locomotive98
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #342 on: August 26, 2006, 05:04:22 AM »

ohh stfu, i loved the 02 vmas performance, the only problem was his voice.

Given he is the lead singer and the only person in the band the average person knew, sounding horrible was more than just a little problem in regards to the band winning people over. To people who don't frequent message boards it is the first and last time they had seen Axl in the past 13 years. Hardly left an endearing impression.

Beat me to it!

Its like going for a curry and saying 'well the curry was shit, but the napkins were nice so thats alright then'.

It was an embarrasment. I had to explain to my girlfriend that these guys 'used to be the greatest band in the world'. I couldnt listen to Axl for about a year after that!! Nice outfit though.? hihi

Yawn...

Why don't you show some nude pics of your g/f instead....

Good one. Why didnt you just come up with something more hilariously witty like 'Your mum'....?

Obsessively biased comments AND comedy genius. We are not worthy of your dazzling brilliance.

'Once there was this rock n' roll band rolling on the street, time went by and it became a joke'.
Pocket Roses
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #343 on: August 26, 2006, 05:06:54 AM »

OK people!!!!
Guns N Roses is a band that gets better with age. ?Look at the illusions. ?Those songs are older then most songs on appetite. ?Axl has lined himself with people who are clean and want to play. ?This will be a better album and performance then METALLICA has ever dreamed of. ?Does MTV do a ICON show on GNR now?Huh ?Also unplugged show?Huh?

HELLO it takes Axl about 5-8 years to work with songs. ?Add Izzy we have reached GNR pinnacle. ?GNR will do to EMO what NIRVANA did to GNR..........
flickn
« Reply #344 on: August 26, 2006, 05:31:27 AM »

hehe

the curtain will open , the fog machine will be in full force , and standing there in the middle of it will be uncle axl
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #345 on: August 26, 2006, 06:33:19 AM »

OK people!!!!
Guns N Roses is a band that gets better with age.  Look at the illusions.  Those songs are older then most songs on appetite.  Axl has lined himself with people who are clean and want to play.  This will be a better album and performance then METALLICA has ever dreamed of.  Does MTV do a ICON show on GNR now?Huh  Also unplugged show?Huh?

HELLO it takes Axl about 5-8 years to work with songs.  Add Izzy we have reached GNR pinnacle.  GNR will do to EMO what NIRVANA did to GNR..........

Not sure what any of that has to do with the VMAs. Also, for the record Nirvana didn't do anything to GNR. GNR were wildly successful through almost the entire run Nirvana had. Nirvana knocked bands like Slaughter and Warrant off the scene. Thats a totally different class of band then GNR.

But, getting back to topic.... only 5 days until we find out exactly what Axl and MTV have planned for that night!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Origen
« Reply #346 on: August 26, 2006, 06:41:25 AM »

does anyone remember like 3 months ago when axl was to present an award in england or something?? He didnt show up, that would suck if this happened at the vmas.

He was never scheduled to actually be there.

It was written in the news somethink about it. Wasn't Axl suppose to present Elton John with an award but he never showed up so Bon Jovi presented him with it instead.
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #347 on: August 26, 2006, 06:43:11 AM »

does anyone remember like 3 months ago when axl was to present an award in england or something?? He didnt show up, that would suck if this happened at the vmas.

He was never scheduled to actually be there.

It was written in the news somethink about it. Wasn't Axl suppose to present Elton John with an award but he never showed up so Bon Jovi presented him with it instead.

Merck confirmed prior to the event that Axl was not scheduled and that he would not be in attendence.
RichardNixon
« Reply #348 on: August 26, 2006, 08:01:34 AM »

ohh stfu, i loved the 02 vmas performance, the only problem was his voice.

Given he is the lead singer and the only person in the band the average person knew, sounding horrible was more than just a little problem in regards to the band winning people over. To people who don't frequent message boards it is the first and last time they had seen Axl in the past 13 years. Hardly left an endearing impression.

Beat me to it!

Its like going for a curry and saying 'well the curry was shit, but the napkins were nice so thats alright then'.

It was an embarrasment. I had to explain to my girlfriend that these guys 'used to be the greatest band in the world'. I couldnt listen to Axl for about a year after that!! Nice outfit though.? hihi

Yawn...

Why don't you show some nude pics of your g/f instead....

Good one. Why didnt you just come up with something more hilariously witty like 'Your mum'....?

Obsessively biased comments AND comedy genius. We are not worthy of your dazzling brilliance.

Your mum...now show us those pics... ok
greendog
« Reply #349 on: August 26, 2006, 08:55:21 AM »

^ amen my friend
Steel_Angel
« Reply #350 on: August 26, 2006, 09:15:49 AM »

Beat me to it!

nudez or GTFO.
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #351 on: August 26, 2006, 10:14:06 AM »

does anyone know if the vma's are going to be streamed live on the net because i think mtv fucking romania won't be broadcasting the awards?

Steel_Angel
« Reply #352 on: August 26, 2006, 10:21:24 AM »

i dont know but they streamed the mtv movie awards last time  hihi
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #353 on: August 26, 2006, 10:24:00 AM »

does anyone know if the vma's are going to be streamed live on the net because i think mtv fucking romania won't be broadcasting the awards?

I know the VMAs were streamed last year. I was stuck at work and left them on in the office just in case something good happened. I would assume they'll stream it this year too.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #354 on: August 26, 2006, 10:31:18 AM »

thanks for the answers. it's great that i'm going to stay up all night to see axl for 1 minute Grin

codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #355 on: August 26, 2006, 10:36:23 AM »

thanks for the answers. it's great that i'm going to stay up all night to see axl for 1 minute Grin

..i'll wait for the YouTube release  Grin
anythinggoes
« Reply #356 on: August 26, 2006, 10:37:36 AM »

november rain i believe in 1992 on mtv
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #357 on: August 26, 2006, 10:38:12 AM »

sorry , but does someone know in which time VMA's will be streamed in MTV Israel ?

thegreg1
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #358 on: August 26, 2006, 10:38:23 AM »

Thsi kind of reminds me of the Van halen reunion with DLR at a VMA show. Axl will probably just present an award & walk off satge. I'm looking forward to the pre/ post show interview that you know will happen

"Trying to watch Mr. Belvedere over here!" Stewie Griffin
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #359 on: August 26, 2006, 10:54:34 AM »

itersting if Axl will be on the red carpet?  rofl

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: