Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 10:23:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 219773 times)
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #320 on: August 25, 2006, 04:59:17 PM »

this sucks  rant
anythinggoes
« Reply #321 on: August 25, 2006, 05:01:08 PM »

this sucks? rant

so dont watch it and dont post about it then us fans are excited to see axl live on telly yes
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #322 on: August 25, 2006, 05:03:04 PM »

this sucks? rant

so dont watch it and dont post about it then us fans are excited to see axl live on telly yes
it sucks because from you people nothing will happen from axl i would care about this is why it sucks so much and disappointment waste of my time
anythinggoes
« Reply #323 on: August 25, 2006, 05:05:13 PM »

this sucks? rant

it sucks because from you people nothing will happen from axl i would care about this is why it sucks so much and disappointment waste of my time

and its a watse of my time trying to work out what the fuck you just wrote
RR Mafia
Headliner

« Reply #324 on: August 25, 2006, 05:23:24 PM »

Maybe there will be a comercial spot for the US tour running throughout the night and Axl wants to be there so he can talk up the tour on the red carpet. He might even talk about the album release.  If the album is gonna come out in the late fall, now is the perfect time to anounce the release date.  peace

theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #325 on: August 25, 2006, 05:33:33 PM »

this sucks? rant

what i wrote is im sick of axl doing nothing. him presenting is exactly that doing nothing it makes me sick axl makes me sick i wanna puke
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #326 on: August 25, 2006, 05:35:02 PM »

Maybe there will be a comercial spot for the US tour running throughout the night and Axl wants to be there so he can talk up the tour on the red carpet. He might even talk about the album release.? If the album is gonna come out in the late fall, now is the perfect time to anounce the release date.? peace

I think that's what he'll do. I think he'll actually announce something during the award he is presenting. They might even have an MTV exclusive thingy were they take you into the studio, or do a spoof on the whole Chinese Democracy thing. We'll see, but either way I'm expecting a release date.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #327 on: August 25, 2006, 05:39:05 PM »

this sucks? rant

Hahaaaaahaha.....that's all I have for now.

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

Some say the end is near......

« Reply #328 on: August 25, 2006, 05:54:17 PM »

wouldnt it be cool if someone like robin or richard presented the award with axl, "ladies and gentlemen, please welcome guns n roses singer axl rose and guitarist robin finck"
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #329 on: August 25, 2006, 05:56:51 PM »

i think chances are good that kurt loder will have a short interview with him on the red carpet. dont'cha think?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
TVC15
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #330 on: August 25, 2006, 06:02:05 PM »

Axl must have something up his sleeve. I can not see him there ONLY to present an award. My fingers are crossed!

Cool
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #331 on: August 25, 2006, 06:05:55 PM »

i think chances are good that kurt loder will have a short interview with him on the red carpet. dont'cha think?

Yeah....probably.....also...rumors are gonna build up like crazy until the VMA'S....and it is still 6 days away. I am waiting for someone to say that their friend...."who's friends with the uncle of the nephew of his' sister's brother in law, who's an inside GNR guy, said that Axl will come down from the ceiling in a parachute, wearing a pair metal cleats and is targeted to land on Justin Timberlakes face while screeching JUNGLE into a wireless mic before the opening notes....errr

Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #332 on: August 25, 2006, 06:07:54 PM »

what's with all the timberlake crap? did i miss something?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #333 on: August 25, 2006, 06:20:50 PM »

I saw something mentioned earlier in the thread about how he talked shit about gnr or something a few years back. That artificial nimrod should have that happen to him regardless......I am done with the subject.

dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #334 on: August 25, 2006, 06:39:30 PM »

does anyone remember like 3 months ago when axl was to present an award in england or something?  He didnt show up, that would suck if this happened at the vmas.
TOPGUNner
Rocker

Gonna call the president...

« Reply #335 on: August 25, 2006, 06:43:19 PM »

I saw something mentioned earlier in the thread about how he talked shit about gnr or something a few years back. That artificial nimrod should have that happen to him regardless......I am done with the subject.

He also talked some trash about Taylor Hicks, the guy who won American Idol. All Mr. Timberlake has is his boyish looks and some DAMN good PR, otherwise, he's another pop artist, and they only last so long. He can continue to reinvent himself 1,000 times over, but pop music doesn't treat the aging well. Rock does.

Got a one way ticket on your last chance ride
Got a one way ticket to your suicide
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #336 on: August 25, 2006, 06:48:30 PM »

does anyone remember like 3 months ago when axl was to present an award in england or something?? He didnt show up, that would suck if this happened at the vmas.

He was never scheduled to actually be there.
icpillusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #337 on: August 25, 2006, 08:07:01 PM »

I bet we will get a little skit.  Like they will announce Axl and he won't be on time. Everyone will be like "where's Axl?"  Then he will come out smiling.  It would be clever.
RichardNixon
« Reply #338 on: August 26, 2006, 12:24:48 AM »

I'd love for Justin Timberlake to talk shit about Axl/GN'R. Axl could then put that little bitch in his place.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #339 on: August 26, 2006, 12:26:18 AM »

I'd love for Justin Timberlake to talk shit about Axl/GN'R. Axl could then put that little bitch in his place.

Ahhh, if only that were the case... drool
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: