Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 06:21:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 220134 times)
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #180 on: August 24, 2006, 06:04:07 PM »

2 Things. The teleprompter comment is irrelevant because they can have a bit regarding the release pre scripted and on it just like every bit they do.

And I will laugh so fucking hard if Axl is Asked about CD release and he says the word "soon" somewhere in his response.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Z
« Reply #181 on: August 24, 2006, 06:11:43 PM »

Good sign that he's not waiting until the last minute to get back inside the US before the next leg of the tour starts.

Chinese Democracy is knockin at the door Gunners!!!
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #182 on: August 24, 2006, 06:12:12 PM »

mmm... kind of makes sense - why is he there at all? well publicity for the tour perhaps?

I think it doesn't have anything to do with the tour, album or music in general.. it's more about him and his new appearance

couldn't be that he is so pleased with his new style that he wants the world to notice he's not the same as 2002?? I think he wants to show the world he is looking a lot better now that in all these years and he feels comfortable enough with how he looks and his new style so he wants everyone to see it, and see Axl is still kicking asses!

I really think this is only about his image and him wanting to show off his new appearance more than Guns N' Roses in particular, or the album or the music at all

and I also think he will be presenting either the Video Of The Year, or the Vanguard Award. Hopefully by himself and without having to act a dumb script with pathetic jokes

Undecided ?...Axl's been ?makin? a cheap publicity since 2000, when he didn't care 'bout showin' that pic of Clark n' him singin' together, ...he knows there's no a new album for now so all he can do is spam new gnr demos by internet, present some music awards n' hide from da'media when they ask him 'bout what da'hell has happened ta him after all this time!!!...Cyndi Louper had ta do da?same when she didn?t make more albums ta show to her fans those days! ?confused
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 06:14:19 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #183 on: August 24, 2006, 06:14:09 PM »

It wouldnt surprise me if he presents the award with Tommy Hilfiger. MTV is big bringing 2 people who have had their differences present a award.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #184 on: August 24, 2006, 06:28:36 PM »

nobody cares about tommy hilfiger...........i rather see axl perform and not present an award to some loser band like fall out boy
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #185 on: August 24, 2006, 06:30:25 PM »

It's on baby!!! Axl's most definitely going to announce the release date for Chinese Democracy at the VMA's. Why else would Axl be there? To hit on Paris Hilton? Because he's Rip Van Winkle and he just woke up after four years, and now he's ready to finish the 2002 World Tour? Because he's touring with a bunch of guys who aren't Slash, promoting Appetite for Destruction and The Greatest hits? No, No, No, and No.... He's going to announce the fucking album release date and you can take that to your muthafucking hearts!!!!!!
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #186 on: August 24, 2006, 06:31:58 PM »

It's on baby!!! Axl's most definitely going to announce the release date for Chinese Democracy at the VMA's. Why else would Axl be there? To hit on Paris Hilton? Because he's Rip Van Winkle and he just woke up after four years, and now he's ready to finish the 2002 World Tour? Because he's touring with a bunch of guys who aren't Slash, promoting Appetite for Destruction and The Greatest hits? No, No, No, and No.... He's going to announce the fucking album release date and you can take that to your muthafucking hearts!!!!!!

I really feel that you're going to be 100% disappointed if you're looking for a release date announcement.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #187 on: August 24, 2006, 06:37:52 PM »

Along the Rip Van Winkle line of thinking. ?I think Axl should show up for the presentation with a long white beard, a cane or walker, shirt fully padded to look obese, and coughing like a weak old man.

After the scripted one-liners about no album for a million years, cut to commercial. ?Come back as the 2006 Axl we all know and love, or with the video from Rock-Am-Ring of Jungle, whatever, anything! ? hihi

? ?

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
ben9785
« Reply #188 on: August 24, 2006, 06:41:00 PM »

i think whoever wins the award should ask him lol
im sure mtv will probably script some sort of stupid reference to it during the awards or when the winner collects it
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #189 on: August 24, 2006, 06:44:49 PM »

just got an email that made me chuckle...

"Dear Cotis,

You should watch the MTV Video Music Awards on August 31st. Axl will be presenting and will announce the single and release date. Trust me.

Sincerely,

Mr. Ron"

Word for word, they blocked the address from me, so I can't get you guys that.

But that made me  rofl. They wrote "Mr. Ron", mister ron, mysteron? Haha I'm still laughing at it.
EFISH
« Reply #190 on: August 24, 2006, 06:46:06 PM »

haha dude thats funy. smart thinking Mr. Ron, Mysteron. haha hihi
Steel_Angel
« Reply #191 on: August 24, 2006, 06:47:45 PM »

"Dear Cotis,

You should watch the MTV Video Music Awards on August 31st. Axl will be presenting and will announce the single and release date. Trust me.

Sincerely,

Mr. Ron"

But that made me? rofl. They wrote "Mr. Ron", mister ron, mysteron? Haha I'm still laughing at it.
que?
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #192 on: August 24, 2006, 06:48:57 PM »

"Dear Cotis,

Sincerely,

Mr. Ron"

But that made me? rofl. They wrote "Mr. Ron", mister ron, mysteron? Haha I'm still laughing at it.
que?

How do you block out an email address?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Steel_Angel
« Reply #193 on: August 24, 2006, 06:52:03 PM »

How do you block out an email address?

que?
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #194 on: August 24, 2006, 06:57:09 PM »

I think the best part of this news is that we can skip the "Will Axl make a suprise appearance at the VMAs this year?" threads!   hihi

Thank you. Haha. It's so true

It'd be funny if he went up with a T-shirt on saying "Chinese Democracy Starts **/**/06" Smiley

I'll be watching this to see if he says anything Smiley

That would be perfect. Just go up.. present.. say nothing about the album.. but have that date on his shirt the whole time. That would be sweet. Then an interview later about it with more details.

----------------------------------------------------

Anyways... heres my bet.. theres a Chinese Democracy commercial and Axl gives the date. I know alot of people aren't counting on it.. but it would be absolutly retarded if he didn't. Either that or he'll promote the '06 tour and mention CD coming out in late fall.

----------------------------------------------------

Also, naysayers.. remember this... GNROnline.com has started updating.. GN'R is artist of the month (sept) for Spencers, the ad mentions Chinese Democracy in fall, and has a new pic of Axl... GN'R is about to head out on their US tour... Axl has said "fall, late fall" many times... and now Axl is presenting at the VMA's.

I'd be VERY surprised if this didn't turn out well.

Too many things are falling in place. Im being optimistic, but seriously.. in this case I think its only REALISTIC.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 07:00:53 PM by -Jack- » Logged

gnrevolution.com
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #195 on: August 24, 2006, 07:04:04 PM »

It'd be funny if he went up with a T-shirt on saying "Chinese Democracy Starts **/**/06" Smiley

What about a T-shirt that read "Chinese Democracy Starts **/**/**" Smiley

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #196 on: August 24, 2006, 07:07:22 PM »

Or a shirt that simply said "Got leg?"

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #197 on: August 24, 2006, 07:11:58 PM »

It doesnt give me the email address and it just says "Mister Ron" as the sender, I click reply and then its some effed up address with a bunch of numbers. For example it was like "1651651561@yahoo.com".
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #198 on: August 24, 2006, 07:12:21 PM »

Isnt Jack Black the host? Does anyone know if he is a Guns fan, or is he going to rip Axl apart?

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Steel_Angel
« Reply #199 on: August 24, 2006, 07:12:41 PM »

It doesnt give me the email address and it just says "Mister Ron" as the sender, I click reply and then its some effed up address with a bunch of numbers. For example it was like "1651651561@yahoo.com".
its somebody fucking around with you.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: