Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 10:16:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 220266 times)
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2006, 02:59:55 PM »

And who said GN'R won't be at the VMA's 2006?? Grin

well Axl will be but i doubt any of the rest of the band will be...ppbebe already mentioned that Dizzy plays a gig on the 31st

I thought the common consensus on this board was that Axl was Guns N' Roses?
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2006, 03:00:36 PM »

Im happy to hear this...But it takes away from any excitment of them performing Sad...But still very cool

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2006, 03:00:50 PM »

And who said GN'R won't be at the VMA's 2006?? Grin

well Axl will be but i doubt any of the rest of the band will be...ppbebe already mentioned that Dizzy plays a gig on the 31st

I thought the common consensus on this board was that Axl was Guns N' Roses?

rofl rofl oh yeah, never mind Roll Eyes rofl rofl

gmGnR
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2006, 03:03:59 PM »

There's a chance he'll do the pre-show interview and announces the release date then. I don't see him say anything about it while presenting unless it's talked about pre-show and whoever that might co-host with Axl talks about it too. ?I don't believe in a full GNR performance. Just my $0.02.

Paris - 06/06/1992
Paris - 07/13/1993
NYC - 12/05/2002
NYC - 05/12/2006
NYC - 05/14/2006
NYC - 05/17/2006,
E. Rutherford - 11/05/2006
NYC - 11/10/2006
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #104 on: August 24, 2006, 03:05:09 PM »

There's a chance he'll do the pre-show interview and announces the release date then. I don't see him say anything about it while presenting unless it's talked about pre-show and whoever that might co-host with Axl talks about it too. ?I don't believe in a full GNR performance. Just my $0.02.

We've got to stay positive. We have to put a positive spin on everything, why do you think there are so many loyal fans on this board?
smeagol2124
Rocker

I will not go quietly

« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2006, 03:11:42 PM »

Umm for all the clowns whining about stealing spotlights with annoncements etc, there is at least one presenter that does it every year and has for the last fucking 10 years.  I can't tell you how many times a rapper or a movie star has announced when their "product" is about to drop.  Stop with the "steal the spotlight" insanity, it happens all the time
Steel_Angel
« Reply #106 on: August 24, 2006, 03:12:52 PM »

Umm for all the clowns whining about stealing spotlights with annoncements etc, there is at least one presenter that does it every year and has for the last fucking 10 years.? I can't tell you how many times a rapper or a movie star has announced when their "product" is about to drop.? Stop with the "steal the spotlight" insanity, it happens all the time
took the words out of my mouth.
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #107 on: August 24, 2006, 03:14:07 PM »

Shocked...now, where's the fashion police?Huh? c'mon guys, don't hide, you know who you are, you have to dress axl ?hihi rofl

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: August 24, 2006, 03:14:29 PM »

person comes up to accept award from axl:
"so, when you gonna release the album?"
"Monday"
Origen
« Reply #109 on: August 24, 2006, 03:15:45 PM »

Umm for all the clowns whining about stealing spotlights with annoncements etc, there is at least one presenter that does it every year and has for the last fucking 10 years.? I can't tell you how many times a rapper or a movie star has announced when their "product" is about to drop.? Stop with the "steal the spotlight" insanity, it happens all the time
The only person whing here is you about other people.

If you think Axl is going to say somethink then fine that's your opinion just don't start getting upset or blame Axl for not saying anythink (if he doesn't) just because you expect him to.
EFISH
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2006, 03:16:35 PM »

Shocked...now, where's the fashion police?Huh? c'mon guys, don't hide, you know who you are, you have to dress axl ?hihi rofl
person comes up to accept award from axl:
"so, when you gonna release the album?"
"Monday"

my post on Roses Of Velvet answers both these questions, so Ill post it here... ?yes

1. I'm sure he'll be wearing one of those "snazzy" suits he wears, that look funny as hell on him by the way.

2. This is the interview.

Kurt- Axl, will we finally be seeing Chinese Democracy out soon?
Axl- Oh absolutely. You'll see it in Fall, late fall.
Kurt- Umm, Axl. That's next month.
Axl- No further questions please. Have a nice day.
 hihi
benchiefjr
« Reply #111 on: August 24, 2006, 03:18:21 PM »

you people make it sound like Axl hasn't stolen the spotlight from someone before (Metallica-Hetfield burning) rofl
RichardNixon
« Reply #112 on: August 24, 2006, 03:18:35 PM »

I think this is it, I think he's gonna announce the date of "Chinese Democracy." He said that it's coming out this fall, and the MTV VMAs are at the tail end of summer. If he's not there to announce the release date, why give an award? Not that I know what's going to happen, but my gut tells me that this is it.
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #113 on: August 24, 2006, 03:26:47 PM »

I think this is it, I think he's gonna announce the date of "Chinese Democracy." He said that it's coming out this fall, and the MTV VMAs are at the tail end of summer. If he's not there to announce the release date, why give an award? Not that I know what's going to happen, but my gut tells me that this is it.

mmm... kind of makes sense - why is he there at all? well publicity for the tour perhaps?

he's have to announce it in an interview or segmented part of the show - surely not while he's up there presenting an award?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2006, 03:29:58 PM »

Wasn't it announced by Sp1at or by Mysteron or something relatively official, that we would hear a massive announcement before the end of August? August 31st...leaving it as late as possible!
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2006, 03:32:50 PM »

I'd like to think so too.....This gotta be it......  Cool

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2006, 03:34:47 PM »

I'd like to think so too.....This gotta be it......? Cool

He might give an award just to remind US audiences that he and GnR exist, especially as they're about to start a US tour.  That's reason, enough, I think.  That said, announcing a release date would be nothing short of phenominal...
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2006, 03:35:55 PM »

Hey...think about this. MTV like every other lame for shits award shows always ALWAYS have the presenters doing a mostly horrible comedic "Bit." They can easily work the Release date for Chinese Democracy into the bit for Axl. You know what I am talking about with the gay bits presenters have to do before they actually get to the actual presenting? It could be a funny cool way to announce the release date.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Steel_Angel
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2006, 03:38:09 PM »

omfg, if CD isnt announced at the VMAS i will rip bossmans fucking ballz off and shove them in monoms Mouth.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 03:45:01 PM by frozen inferno » Logged
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2006, 03:39:27 PM »

I think he'll do the best rock video, or then he will introduce the Killers.

If he does that perhaps they will open for him in Laz Vegas, but who knows. Regardless of that I think he will introduce them.

Word,

Jimmer

Fuck All Y'all
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: