Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 10:45:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228563 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 219293 times)
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #520 on: August 27, 2006, 05:49:55 PM »

fashizzle

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #521 on: August 27, 2006, 05:50:30 PM »

i mean we don't have to close our eyes, we must face da'shocking truth, even i wanted ta say that Eminem n' Axl won't say HELLO ta each other when they meet there, u know what it means!!!!  hihi

Will you please shut up about your Justin, Shakira, Eminem and whoever the fuck you keep mentioning in a thread about Axl appearing at the MTV VMAs.

"Da shocking truth" is that, this is a GN'R board. If you have a problem with it, maybe you need to go some place else.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #522 on: August 27, 2006, 05:54:14 PM »

it tells me you should be an eminem fan instead of a gnr fan.
at least you speak the same language like those eminem guys

Here ya have the list of axl?s enimies who r gonna be at VMAs 2006 as well :

-Duff, Matt, Slash
-Eminem
Scott Weiland

?no jokes but I?m sure we gonna have a critical fun while watchin? TV that night!!!! ? confused
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #523 on: August 27, 2006, 05:55:34 PM »

what the fuck are you talking about? are you a bit retarded or sth?

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Steel_Angel
« Reply #524 on: August 27, 2006, 05:56:29 PM »

but I?m sure we gonna have a critical fun while watchin? TV that night!!!! ? confused

fuck yes.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #525 on: August 27, 2006, 05:59:05 PM »

but I?m sure we gonna have a critical fun while watchin? TV that night!!!! ? confused

fuck yes.

so that's why i always say : God bless American VMAs!!!!!   beer
ROSE22
« Reply #526 on: August 27, 2006, 06:01:36 PM »

You're living in a fucking dreamworld. 90% of the people watching the VMA's will be fucking teenagers!!!!!!!!! Most of the people watching won't really care about Axl Rose. This isn't 15 years ago. I don't understand why so many people here think that when Axl does something, the world stops to look. It's not like that anymore. Come back to fucking reality. I'm a huge Axl supporter and a huge supporter of this band, but things aren't how they used to be.? Live with it!!!

EDIT: And this isn't for us by the way. Axl is doing this for his own reasons.? Not for you, not for me.? If he was so worried about doing shit for "us", the album would have been out 10 years ago and he would have forced himself to get along with the old members. Come back to Earth now.

I know this, but Axl is announced it this time so Axl knows that everyone who cares about GnR will be watching too... And I've seen much more GnR shirts on teenagers then on people that were around in the AFD days!

I'm not saying he's gonna announce it, but it would make sence to do so now...

I understand why everyone would like to see him announce something and "how it would be the right time..." because a lot of people will be watching.? I do agree that I've seen a lot of GNR shirts on younger kids than many years ago, but I don't think a lot of those kids even know the story behind the band. They probably have Appetite for Destruction and the GH and think it's just cool to have their GNR shirt on. They aren't ALL hardcore fans like most of us that will sit through 3 hours of the shit VMA's, just to see Axl for 3 minutes.? I'm done argueing about this whole thing. I'M DONE!!!? Whatever happens, happens. I just hope whatever Axl does, if anything at all, will work out for the best for this band.? There is nothing more to argue about because we will be seeing Axl on tv in about 5 days. We will just see what happens.

90% of the shitheads at the VMAs will be playing the same clubs as the flock of seagulls in 5 years, filming for "I Love the 00s."

Axl is the new Elvis. People care.
great point dude and i agree 100%. i was just telling my friends the other day that of all the celebrities back stage at the vma's, the one person who will command the room is axl. he is the new elvis imo and he will be the celebrity among celebrities.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #527 on: August 27, 2006, 06:35:15 PM »

-Duff, Matt, Slash
-Eminem
Scott Weiland

?no jokes but I?m sure we gonna have a critical fun while watchin? TV that night!!!!   confused

You've seen the list of attendees for the VMAs? You know for a fact that Slash, Duff, Matt & Scott are going to be there?

Wow.... talk about your completely irrelevant stars being at the VMAs!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #528 on: August 27, 2006, 06:55:10 PM »

-Duff, Matt, Slash
-Eminem
Scott Weiland

?no jokes but I?m sure we gonna have a critical fun while watchin? TV that night!!!!? ?confused

You've seen the list of attendees for the VMAs? You know for a fact that Slash, Duff, Matt & Scott are going to be there?

c'mon, don't be upset at me cuz u r a V.R fan, i don't wanna insult'em, just speak 'bout axl's enemies, that's it so chill out n' tune some eminem song 'till VMAs comes to ya!!!  yes
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #529 on: August 27, 2006, 07:32:25 PM »

Without question Axl still draws attention... but we should acknowledge that a substantial part of that attention results from the fact that many in the media and general public have a "Mike Tyson" type morbid curiousity about the guy... it's not that they have GH spinning in their cd players constantly or are counting down the days to CD.

Guaranteed no matter how great he looks on Thursday or whatever... there will be articles talking about how Axl looked like Lenin's chemical filled corpse... or something else similarly pleasant. There will probably be discussions about how Axl was lucky that no fashion designers kicked his ass or that thank God nobody got bit....

He has not been forgotten however..... he's still an "A" list celeberity.... but so are Michael Jackson and Tom Cruise. Only a KICK ASS album can change the focus of Axl Rose discussions.

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
greendog
« Reply #530 on: August 27, 2006, 07:45:13 PM »

Only a KICK ASS album can change the focus of Axl Rose discussions.

that just shows how shallow the media is.

it never has and never will affect me.

unfortunatly a lot of people just think the media is right all the time and cant make their own dicisions. poor bastards.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #531 on: August 27, 2006, 08:14:03 PM »

-Duff, Matt, Slash
-Eminem
Scott Weiland

?no jokes but I?m sure we gonna have a critical fun while watchin? TV that night!!!!   confused

c'mon, don't be upset at me cuz u r a V.R fan, i don't wanna insult'em, just speak 'bout axl's enemies, that's it so chill out n' tune some eminem song 'till VMAs comes to ya!!!  yes

How did what I said come off as being from a VR fan?

Re-read. Think. THEN post.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #532 on: August 27, 2006, 11:09:29 PM »

i mean we don't have to close our eyes, we must face da'shocking truth, even i wanted ta say that Eminem n' Axl won't say HELLO ta each other when they meet there, u know what it means!!!!? hihi

Will you please shut up about your Justin, Shakira, Eminem and whoever the fuck you keep mentioning in a thread about Axl appearing at the MTV VMAs.

"Da shocking truth" is that, this is a GN'R board. If you have a problem with it, maybe you need to go some place else.

/jarmo

beautiful !

the one an only horsey !
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #533 on: August 28, 2006, 12:28:16 AM »

Axl will be watched by a lot of people around the planet, most people will ask WHO IS IT while nothing really matters but when Shakira starts ta sing every teenager will go crazy, that is the creepy price that you gotta pay when ya r a celebrity who runs away from cameras for so long  Cry

So you're saying Axl dosn't matter anymore, right?

In that case would it make a difference if he plays/gives out an album release date nervous or not?

He's gonna present an award. You should be glad he's not there to do anything else.
He's basically repeated the same thing on every single page of this thread. He's probably a teenager himself that headbangs to J.T and 50 Cent, and that's why he keep saying people like Justin fucking Timberlake still matter.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #534 on: August 28, 2006, 03:05:50 AM »

Hey. Was it asked why Axl isn't in any of the promos for the VMA's on TV?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
killerbee_vr6
Opening Act

The lights they shine so bright

« Reply #535 on: August 28, 2006, 03:10:56 AM »

Hey. Was it asked why Axl isn't in any of the promos for the VMA's on TV?

He is. I just saw one with him in it.

4/3/93 Sacramento
12/29/01 Las vegas
12/31/01 Las Vegas
9/20/06 SF
9/21/06 SF
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #536 on: August 28, 2006, 04:05:58 AM »

no shit? Saw 2 on 2 different channels tonight. No Axl. Well fuck, thats cool. I didn't like hearing the question, "I thought Axl was suppose to be on it."

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #537 on: August 28, 2006, 04:09:32 AM »

What day is the VMA's taking place?  Isn't it recorded a few days before it airs?
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #538 on: August 28, 2006, 04:19:43 AM »

What day is the VMA's taking place?  Isn't it recorded a few days before it airs?

august 31st and its live
ledgo74
Opening Act

god of rock

« Reply #539 on: August 28, 2006, 04:49:29 AM »

hey does anybody know if its on live in the uk ,cant seem to find it listed
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: