Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 06:24:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 219618 times)
Tonrey
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #380 on: August 26, 2006, 05:16:18 PM »

I was serious about Adler peace
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #381 on: August 26, 2006, 06:17:00 PM »

Axl wouldn't waste his time hanging out with these cum receptacles and douchenozzles if he wasn't going to do something major, like announce Chinese Democracy. Unless he's just there to try and hook up a threesome with Lohan and Hilton, expect a major announcement. Showing up, not performing, and not announcing a release date is pointless. Do you guys think Axl's going to gain new fans who want to go see the band, by just showing up and presenting an award? Axl's going to actually have to get up when it's still light out to attend this show, so I don't think he's just going for shits and giggles!!

this post is one of the few posts in this topic that makes sense.. i agree and hope you're right  ok
No one likes Kurt Loder anymore?
He is a great journalist. Honnest and professional.

i think kurt loder would be the best option for this interview.. but i don't know too many music journalists but i do know that kurt loder are good, and he have a good history in talkin to mr rose  ok
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #382 on: August 26, 2006, 06:46:21 PM »

Interview?

He's just supposed to make an appearance and probably hand out an award.

Stop expecting too much.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Steel_Angel
« Reply #383 on: August 26, 2006, 06:47:37 PM »

NEVER!!!^^^
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #384 on: August 26, 2006, 06:50:37 PM »

there aint no damn interview that is gonna last more than 30 seconds....god forbid we miss christina aguilera walking in and out of the building and puff daddy on the red carpet and oh my god look its paris hilton and lindsay lohan.............axl will present an award...no release date will be announced...........he wont perform..............and if he does an interview it will be 10 seconds.............stop wishing upon a star
madagas
« Reply #385 on: August 26, 2006, 06:55:05 PM »

He's not there just to give an award.....that may be all he does but he is there for a REASON. It is obvious he is looking to get his face back out in public. I'm betting it is more than just handing out an award for 15 seconds... ok
no more patience
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #386 on: August 26, 2006, 06:56:30 PM »

i think its very possible he performs as well...

this is a song about your fucking mother!
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #387 on: August 26, 2006, 06:57:46 PM »

Gotta stay positive  ok
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #388 on: August 26, 2006, 06:58:19 PM »

It is obvious he is looking to get his face back out in public. I'm betting it is more than just handing out an award for 15 seconds... ok

Of course the major reason he is there is to get his face back out there on a widely televised showing.

But I wouldn't bet on anything more. Something regarding the tour is far more likely.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
madagas
« Reply #389 on: August 26, 2006, 07:01:25 PM »

Agree. Doubt the band will perform but something else is going to happen. Undecided
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #390 on: August 26, 2006, 07:03:47 PM »

I'd love for Justin Timberlake to talk shit about Axl/GN'R. Axl could then put that little bitch in his place.

Ahhh, if only that were the case... drool

? ? nervous this is the way how show business works always! : ?

-Justin Timberlake is rich n' famous more than ever so I mean he has a lot of bodyguards to protect him from Axl !!!
-He still faces the show business!
-he has a new album soundin' around da'globe right now
-MTV awards is just watched by teenagers who don't know 'bout Axl/GNR, they just believe in Eminem n' Ricky Martin these days!
-so if Axl tried to bash Justin then axl'd be into a dirty prison in L.A city cuz Justin can pay dangerous lawyers ta destroy him!
-so c'mon dudes, Axl will just present Shakira there while 5 seconds go by, after that we won?t see Axl in E.E.U.U for so long! ?Undecided
EFISH
« Reply #391 on: August 26, 2006, 07:06:10 PM »

I'm sure Axl has A. more money than Justin and B. better lawyers.? yes
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #392 on: August 26, 2006, 07:08:49 PM »

With Bumblefoot saying he's 99.99999% certain Guns won't be performing at the VMA's, I'm not expecting anything other than Axl announcing an award. ?However, is it possible that Axl could be lending his trademark voice to one of the performing artists that night? ?I don't know who's performing, so whatever. ?It'll be nice to see the man back in public in the United States again. ? beer

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
EFISH
« Reply #393 on: August 26, 2006, 07:11:40 PM »

It's not like he's going to say.. "oh yeah, we are playing. but dont tell anyone"  hihi
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #394 on: August 26, 2006, 07:12:09 PM »

I'm sure Axl has A. more money than Justin and B. better lawyers.? yes

Roll Eyes ?r ya sure? why don't u read the Justin T. website to see the guy has a millionaire contract n' a new album ta tour da'globe these days, i don't think axl has something just like that today, no insults but we mut admit da'shocking truth! ?Undecided ?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #395 on: August 26, 2006, 07:13:13 PM »

i didnt know you were funny, arv  rofl
EFISH
« Reply #396 on: August 26, 2006, 07:13:36 PM »

Now, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Axl has sold more albums than J.T. Not to mention, the UYI tour=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #397 on: August 26, 2006, 07:14:19 PM »

I'd love for Justin Timberlake to talk shit about Axl/GN'R. Axl could then put that little bitch in his place.

Ahhh, if only that were the case... drool

?   nervous this is the way how show business works always! : 

-Justin Timberlake is rich n' famous more than ever so I mean he has a lot of bodyguards to protect him from Axl !!!
-He still faces the show business!
-he has a new album soundin' around da'globe right now
-MTV awards is just watched by teenagers who don't know 'bout Axl/GNR, they just believe in Eminem n' Ricky Martin these days!
-so if Axl tried to bash Justin then axl'd be into a dirty prison in L.A city cuz Justin can pay dangerous lawyers ta destroy him!
-so c'mon dudes, Axl will just present Shakira there while 5 seconds go by, after that we won?t see Axl in E.E.U.U for so long!  Undecided

You're not banned yet? That barely made sense.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #398 on: August 26, 2006, 07:16:19 PM »

It's not like he's going to say.. "oh yeah, we are playing. but dont tell anyone"? hihi

Don't tell that to The Frogs  hihi

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #399 on: August 26, 2006, 07:18:21 PM »

Now, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Axl has sold more albums than J.T. Not to mention, the UYI tour=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

ok, y r talkin' bout 1991-1993, so don't u know the money that axl had it was not forever?, the guy's been travelin' like a tourist around the world since 1996 while Justin's been tourin' the world like a pop star since 1998 to date, so there's a big difference between them ?yes
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: