Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 09:41:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228100 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 197634 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2300 on: September 04, 2006, 02:39:09 PM »

Help me out here...

Did Axl read off the promter?? Because it didn't seem like he did.

I was laughing my ass off thinking he didn't. hihi? ?

I found it! phew, long journey it was.

Here's what Jack Black is going to say, and roughly what's going down:

JB:? "I'd like to introduce to you the man who took you into the Jungle.? Mr. Axl Rose."

Axl:? Here's one of my favorite bands out there right now - the Killers!?

(of course, Axl could improvise, but that's what was rehearsed.)

rofl rofl rofl

?No insults but how can Axl agree a horrible job like that?? ? Shocked? Cry !!!!?

... VMAs always chooses fallen celebrities ta present awards n' new pop stars there, they get paid like simple employed at MTV Channel, let?s analyze this :? "so if ya r a' amazing Dr who works at Hospital then why y'gotta clean floors n' rooms there, it?s your real job that u deserve?"

... what we gonna see next?.... Axl n' Cyndi Louper sellin' hot dogs ta new celebrities at VMAs while they buy n? watch the show?

Jesus!,I?m afraid of da?show business more than ever!? ?Sad? ...no jokes but i don't think axl was right this time!!!?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 02:42:53 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #2301 on: September 04, 2006, 02:42:12 PM »

I'm afraid of you. nervous

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2302 on: September 04, 2006, 02:43:40 PM »

AxlRoseVen, once again, you make no sense.

By the way, you're the guy who posted VR would be there. I think it's time to lay off whatever it is that you do. ?nervous

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #2303 on: September 04, 2006, 02:46:42 PM »

By the way, you're the guy who posted VR would be there. I think it's time to lay off whatever it is that you do. ?nervous

/jarmo

Well, that Slash lookalike guitar chick was there. Maybe that's what Ven meant...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2304 on: September 04, 2006, 02:48:37 PM »

/jarmo

Well, that Slash lookalike guitar chick was there. Maybe that's what Ven meant...

This is alarming, you're trying to think like him....  nervous

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #2305 on: September 04, 2006, 02:51:41 PM »

It was a rough night  Embarrassed

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2306 on: September 04, 2006, 02:56:54 PM »

It was a rough night? Embarrassed

Roll Eyes ya try ta be funny but we all know that Axl isn't that expensive celebrity ta present anymore, these days he get paid presentin' VMAs while new pop stars act like Kings in front of Axl's eyes!  Cry
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2307 on: September 04, 2006, 02:58:25 PM »

Roll Eyes ya try ta be funny but we all know that Axl isn't that expensive celebrity ta present anymore, these days he get paid presentin' VMAs while new pop stars act like Kings in front of Axl's eyes!? Cry

He got to present the last act of the night. That's like the headliner.

Your favorites Shakira or Cyndi Lauper didn't get to do that!  Cry

/jarmo

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2308 on: September 04, 2006, 03:03:28 PM »

Roll Eyes ya try ta be funny but we all know that Axl isn't that expensive celebrity ta present anymore, these days he gets paid presentin' VMAs while new pop stars act like Kings in front of Axl's eyes!? Cry

He got to present the last act of the night. That's like the headliner.

Your favorites Shakira or Cyndi Lauper didn't get to do that!? Cry

/jarmo

should i be guilty cuz Shakira is rulin' da'world these days? Axl might be a Shakira Fan as well, music is free for everyone, VMAs got mad when she started ta sing !
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 03:11:52 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2309 on: September 04, 2006, 03:13:22 PM »

Roll Eyes ya try ta be funny but we all know that Axl isn't that expensive celebrity ta present anymore, these days he gets paid presentin' VMAs while new pop stars act like Kings in front of Axl's eyes!? Cry

He got to present the

last act of the night. That's like the headliner.

/jarmo

should i be guilty cuz Shakira is rulin' da'world these days? Axl might be a Shakira Fan as well, music is free for everyone, VMAs got mad when she started ta sing !

yeah yeah yeah.....She rules so much she got shut out in every single category except a techincal award. Way to rule Shakira!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Axl_GNR
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2310 on: September 04, 2006, 03:40:36 PM »

does anyone have the uncensored version of Axl's presentation available to download? 

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2311 on: September 04, 2006, 03:56:39 PM »

He got to present the

/jarmo

yeah yeah yeah.....She rules so much she got shut out in every single category except a techincal award. Way to rule Shakira!

That means nothing ,that song Hips DOn't lie was huge.. Shakira is a good singer and a good performer... I hate when gnr fans can't appreciate a pop artist.. Everything is garbage accept axl.. Talk about narrow minded people... Not you in general just saying
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #2312 on: September 04, 2006, 04:00:34 PM »

He got to present the

/jarmo

That means nothing ,that song Hips DOn't lie was huge.. Shakira is a good singer and a good performer... I hate when gnr fans can't appreciate a pop artist.. Everything is garbage accept axl.. Talk about narrow minded people... Not you in general just saying

I personally own over 2500 cds of just about every genre you could think of so I'm not saying that Shakira isn't "rulin' da pop world" because of my taste. I'm saying that she isn't because she isn't. She got shut out at the VMAs and both Volumes of Oral Fixation are not selling NEAR as much as the record company want them to. So, having nothing to da with Axl or GNR: Shakira is in no way "rulin' da pop world". That crown would easily go to Kayne or the Black Eyed Peas.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #2313 on: September 04, 2006, 04:03:02 PM »

He got to present the

/jarmo

She's very overrated.
I like pop music, I own almost every album by Madonna , Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey.
I don't see what the big deal is when it comes to this chick.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #2314 on: September 04, 2006, 04:39:06 PM »

i really like shakira, especially her new stuff. however, she isn?t "rulin' da'world these days" hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #2315 on: September 04, 2006, 05:02:42 PM »

I'd say if any pop singer is ruling the world these days it's either Justin Timberlake or Beyonce'.   Or both.   Although Beyonce' has been a favorite for awhile.  They aren't racking in awards but the mainstream people seem to love them.

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #2316 on: September 04, 2006, 07:20:50 PM »

I'd say if any pop singer is ruling the world these days it's either Justin Timberlake or Beyonce'.   Or both.   Although Beyonce' has been a favorite for awhile.  They aren't racking in awards but the mainstream people seem to love them.

There's always some sort of music of flavor of the week that's topping the charts or getting the most airplay.

My point was that lumping GNR's success or lackthereof if that should be the case in with people like Shakira is just plain silly.

AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #2317 on: September 04, 2006, 07:32:30 PM »

He got to present the

/jarmo

She's very overrated.
I like pop music, I own almost every album by Madonna , Janet Jackson and Mariah Carey.
I don't see what the big deal is when it comes to this chick.

...The last year Shakira was the first celebrity ta sing in Spanish when VMAs was never supposed ta be this way, even there's a VMAs latin version but anyway Shakira changed the rules ta show da whole planet that Spanish music means more than everyone thinks!, Hispanic celebrities r rulin' da'globe these days so that's why I guess Axl/GNR should do something soon ta go famous again, only outsmart ?people can see that Hispanic celebrities r changin? the music industry cuz Rap or POP isn?t the same anymore since Ricky Martin sung at VMAs in 2000 so you can?t forget this : if ya wanna be a famous rock star then y'gotta produce a new album to ur fans, even you must sing in Spanish these times cuz VMAs wanna it this way  yes  ....NO NEW ALBUM NO FANS TO THINK OF ROCK STARS...don't ya forget  no
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 08:13:09 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #2318 on: September 04, 2006, 08:06:19 PM »

You graduated college dude? Whoa  nervous
Mattattack
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2319 on: September 04, 2006, 09:19:41 PM »

Axl's appearance was lame and a waste of time.?Axl's a legend, and The Killers are some retread of the 80's, here today... gone tomorrow band!!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 09:24:46 PM by Mattattack » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: