Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 02:25:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228565 Posts in 43275 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 120 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The ONLY Axl @ The 2006 MTV VMAs thread  (Read 219977 times)
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #200 on: August 24, 2006, 07:13:51 PM »

It doesnt give me the email address and it just says "Mister Ron" as the sender, I click reply and then its some effed up address with a bunch of numbers. For example it was like "1651651561@yahoo.com".
its somebody fucking around with you.

yeah, Axl is there  hihi
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #201 on: August 24, 2006, 07:15:11 PM »

It doesnt give me the email address and it just says "Mister Ron" as the sender, I click reply and then its some effed up address with a bunch of numbers. For example it was like "1651651561@yahoo.com".
its somebody fucking around with you.

yeah I figured that, just thought you guys might get a chuckle out of it or someone else might end up getting it
EFISH
« Reply #202 on: August 24, 2006, 07:26:10 PM »

Isnt Jack Black the host? Does anyone know if he is a Guns fan, or is he going to rip Axl apart?
I remember a sketch he did or something in 2001-2002 about how GNR were reforming without Slash, and how there was some werid dude with a bucket. so who knows

i know hes a rock fan
Steel_Angel
« Reply #203 on: August 24, 2006, 07:27:04 PM »

hes on fucking crack most of the time. but hes funny . Tongue
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #204 on: August 24, 2006, 07:27:42 PM »

I think its possible that Axl may have worked a deal with MTV to be there to announce the album release. ?MTV gets to be the vehicle for the huge announcement and Axl gets the publicity. ?This may explain why KROQ was not allowed to ask any questions about CD. ?There may be an arrangement with MTV that gives them the right to air the big announcement.

We have Mysteron saying that the tour is definately a tour to promote CD. ?We have tour dates 2 weeks after the show. ?Everyone on here is smart enough to realize that this opportunity is as ripe as it gets. ?There is just never going to be a better time to announce the release date (and of course there will never be a better time to release the album either).

As pessimistic as I usually am about these things, I tend to think this could be the opportunity Axl finally takes to make the announcement.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #205 on: August 24, 2006, 07:28:41 PM »

I hope Kurt Loder grabs him for a Pre or post show interview.

You'd have a much better chance at getting info out of Axl in an interview before or after the show. ?Just hope it's by someone who knows what they're talking about. ?Does Kurt Loder still work at MTV? ?There is a lot of improvisation at the VMA's but I don't see 44 year old Axl Rose going off-script too much. ?15 years ago, for sure, but not these days.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #206 on: August 24, 2006, 07:29:31 PM »

I hope for Jared Leto's sake that Axl didn't see his interview on Jimmy Kimmel...
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #207 on: August 24, 2006, 07:32:07 PM »

if i remember right at the vma's the presenters usually give a award to the genre that is opposite them. So chances are he will give it to some hip hop or rap artist
It wouldn't bother me if Axl gave out the award for hip-hop or rap or whatever but what has me worried is that he was just at that birthday party so I hope they don't have him doing something gay like giving somekinda special "icon" award to Madonna. ?The MTV people seems love to showcase big-name artists sucking Madonna's ass at these things. ?I'd hate for this year's sucker to be him. no

but anyways... ?

VMA = Video Music Award ..... so if we're gonna dream, why not it be that Axl is there to debut the first Music Video off CD!!! ?yes

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #208 on: August 24, 2006, 07:33:46 PM »

that's cool another year to watch the vmas for a 1 minute viewing peace
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #209 on: August 24, 2006, 07:38:10 PM »

I hope for Jared Leto's sake that Axl didn't see his interview on Jimmy Kimmel...

what did he say??

EDIT: never mind ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Grzs-qGv5Ms )
« Last Edit: August 24, 2006, 07:45:50 PM by Evil Ash » Logged

Like peeing clouds!
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #210 on: August 24, 2006, 07:42:52 PM »

I am sure I am not alone in saying that a performance on live T.V. would be one of the coolest things. But also we have to ask ourselves do want another 2002 performance, or a Rock In Rio performance, with this band it seems you never know what you're gonna get. But saying that with the risk of having a bad public performance they should do it anyway! And no one can knock us for hoping.? smoking

You can't worry about what "bad" might happen.  Positive attitude.  Go out there, rock the house, win some fans over.  Look at Ashlee Simpson, she had 2 of the worst performances EVER (SNL and Rose Bowl) and it certainly didn't hurt her career.  They've gotta get out there in the spotlight and shine.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Sober_times
VIP

The Proud Winner of a Wooden Spoon.

« Reply #211 on: August 24, 2006, 07:48:13 PM »

I am sure I am not alone in saying that a performance on live T.V. would be one of the coolest things. But also we have to ask ourselves do want another 2002 performance, or a Rock In Rio performance, with this band it seems you never know what you're gonna get. But saying that with the risk of having a bad public performance they should do it anyway! And no one can knock us for hoping.  smoking

You can't worry about what "bad" might happen. Positive attitude. Go out there, rock the house, win some fans over. Look at Ashlee Simpson, she had 2 of the worst performances EVER (SNL and Rose Bowl) and it certainly didn't hurt her career. They've gotta get out there in the spotlight and shine.

Well thats why I said they should do it anyway!! smoking

And Ashlee Simpson doesn't count cuz 12 year old girls that like ashley simpson prolly dont even know what SNL or The Rose Bowl is and if they do they could care less cuz her cd is so "awesome"....although I do belive she is "quite hot"  smoking

CM Punk is the Best in the World!

I dig crazy chicks like AJ!

HBK is the greatest wrestler of all time!

I miss Edge!

Thats it, thats all I have to say.

P.S. Cena Sucks!
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #212 on: August 24, 2006, 07:49:16 PM »

I'm sure that on the red carpet people will be asking him a buncha questions if he is on it. So lets hope he makes the walk down the red carpet and maybe gets interviewed and reveal something?
Poof!
Rocker

« Reply #213 on: August 24, 2006, 07:49:27 PM »

what did he say??

Jared was there to play with his band and they were talking about how long it takes to make an album when Kimmel mentioned Axl's process with CD to which Leto responded with commenting on Axl's hair, saying "Axl has to explain his hair first", or something to that effect. Just juvenile bullshit, but enough to make Axl's shit list probably. Maybe Jared will get his wish, maybe Axl will "explain" his hair to him at the VMA's.  ok
Smoking Guns
Legend

War Damn Eagle

« Reply #214 on: August 24, 2006, 07:55:37 PM »

I hope Kurt Loder grabs him for a Pre or post show interview.

You'd have a much better chance at getting info out of Axl in an interview before or after the show. ?Just hope it's by someone who knows what they're talking about. ?Does Kurt Loder still work at MTV? ?There is a lot of improvisation at the VMA's but I don't see 44 year old Axl Rose going off-script too much. ?15 years ago, for sure, but not these days.

Is Kurt Loder still alive?  Just kidding.  He is 63 years old I think.  Crazy!
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #215 on: August 24, 2006, 08:04:36 PM »

I hope axl wears a wonderful suit that night AND ALL CATWALKS HAVE HAD SUITS FOR AUTUMN WINTER 2006 2007 SO SHUT UP YOU PEOPLE !!!!

VERSACE :

VALENTINO

COSTUME NATIONAL

ETC ETC

http://www.gqstyle.com/TheCollections/Photos/Default.aspx?ShowID=3037&ImageIndex=41&ShowType=Mens

Nothing to say
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #216 on: August 24, 2006, 08:09:44 PM »

We dont want Axl looking like a fairy.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #217 on: August 24, 2006, 08:10:33 PM »

Jessica, would you choose a suit over a kilt though? Wink

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #218 on: August 24, 2006, 08:13:22 PM »

Jessica, would you choose a suit over a kilt though? Wink

Give me the job, give me the money, i choose axl a whole wide ranged wardrobe, and have especially designed kilts for him in scotland too !  hihi

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #219 on: August 24, 2006, 08:14:18 PM »

We dont want Axl looking like a fairy.

you lack imagination, try to imagine axl in them without the girly scarfs and ephebe looking physique..

Nothing to say
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 120 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: