Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 02:36:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  My Chemical Romance
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Chemical Romance  (Read 40790 times)
J.J. Cook
Headliner

« Reply #180 on: November 02, 2006, 07:38:01 PM »

I suppose that's right. So I officially would like to state that I can play guitar better than him, Slash, Jimmy Page, Randy Rhoads, Herman Li, Ynwgie Malmsteen, Joe Perry and any other "proclaimed" guitar heroes. Compared to me they're nothing. I just started playing guitar....welllll, I guess I'll start now! Yes! I'm holding a guitar! I am the best guitarist in the history of the universe.

I hate fanboys.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #181 on: November 03, 2006, 08:07:58 AM »

I suppose that's right. So I officially would like to state that I can play guitar better than him, Slash, Jimmy Page, Randy Rhoads, Herman Li, Ynwgie Malmsteen, Joe Perry and any other "proclaimed" guitar heroes. Compared to me they're nothing. I just started playing guitar....welllll, I guess I'll start now! Yes! I'm holding a guitar! I am the best guitarist in the history of the universe.

Well if your stupid enought to beleive it then yeah. It doesn't speak to your intelligence if you believe that you are the same as a guy who has played guitar for 14 years and been in a band that have released 3 albums all of which have sold really well. but if you believe then all the power to you.

I love rhodes some of his guitar work was unbelivable. But i like MCR too. and with him being a guitarist in a sucessful band i'm sure many people prefer his style to Rhodes. Its the people that can't live with it that makes me laugh.

And lets face it. No one knows if he meant what he said . . or if he even said it

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #182 on: November 03, 2006, 09:06:27 AM »

I just bought the cd and im really liking it ... i love how its more rock then screaming shit ... although i like Bullet for my valentine this cd is great... but i can see it getting old really quick with only 13 tracks on it but i give it a 7 outta 10 ok

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #183 on: November 03, 2006, 10:32:23 AM »

Well if your stupid enought to beleive it then yeah. It doesn't speak to your intelligence if you believe that you are the same as a guy who has played guitar for 14 years and been in a band that have released 3 albums all of which have sold really well. but if you believe then all the power to you.

I love rhodes some of his guitar work was unbelivable. But i like MCR too. and with him being a guitarist in a sucessful band i'm sure many people prefer his style to Rhodes. Its the people that can't live with it that makes me laugh.

And lets face it. No one knows if he meant what he said . . or if he even said it

i think youll find ozzy osbournes solo career has been quite successful, alot more than mcr.

People probably preffer whoever that guy is because he is luckily apart of a trend that just happens to be in atm, and his band are pushed by mainstream radios (because thats there job).

I can bet you anything, if alot of the modern bands that im into, were the new "in" fashion, youd soon find people saying those guitarists were better.

Any band can be classed as good and successful, but that generally only happens if there record companies get them pushed on the radio, TV, magazines and whatever form of media. Just look at lordi.

html sucks
J.J. Cook
Headliner

« Reply #184 on: November 03, 2006, 10:32:47 PM »

Pfft. I don't even like MCR but I know you're wrong. People that prefer his style to rhodes probably don't know who rhodes is. You can't deny the majority of fans of this band are teen or pre-teen girls. I know like two MCR male fans and 50 female stoner fans. But I suppose those facts in your area could be debated. One fact that cannot be debated as they sure as hell haven't released 3 albums that have sold really well. According to wikipedia they've had one platinum album and one gold album. According to RIAA they have one platinum album and that's it. That's not exactly superstar status, eh? You'd think they'd have sold more albums but I guess they got a lot of downloading fans. So they've had one album that's sold pretty well and has gone platinum over a span of two years. Plus a copilation album of sorts that may or may not have gone gold. I'm discounting the new album by the way. It'll go gold for sure and possibly platinum but fact is I wouldn't call these guys huge sellers. Ozzy Osbourne's not even news anymore but his albums still go platinum. But yes I do believe I'm the greatest guitarist in the world. I even know a chord, so there.

I hate fanboys.
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #185 on: November 03, 2006, 10:36:21 PM »

its kinda funny you claim to know oh so much about Randy RHOADS
chinesedemocracy05
Banned
Rocker

SPRECHMAN!

« Reply #186 on: November 03, 2006, 10:38:09 PM »

Black parade is fucking amazing. Better then 3 cheers. Never listened to the whole brought you my bullets......

This band deserves way more respect then they get. Because theyre not guns n roses and not some underground shit festival, they just suck. People should really listen to that album. its good.

They just thought Id know better. Better.
J.J. Cook
Headliner

« Reply #187 on: November 04, 2006, 10:32:08 AM »

Please highlight that space because I claimed to know who he is not "oh so much about him". Nice try, though.

I hate fanboys.
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #188 on: November 04, 2006, 12:41:11 PM »

Please highlight that space because I claimed to know who he is not "oh so much about him". Nice try, though.

i'm not referring to you, i'm referring to all the people who said that the guitarist has nothing on Randy "Rhodes" (which i believe too, but he's not a horrifically bad guitarist).
Dirty Little Thing
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #189 on: November 04, 2006, 01:20:13 PM »

Owned.  Grin
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #190 on: November 04, 2006, 01:20:37 PM »

Dislike their image, hate an annoying black parade commercial airing in finnish tv(voita MUSSSSTA kitara!!!)and have a growing attitude problem towards them in general, refuse to give their music a fair change it might or might not deserve yes

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
J.J. Cook
Headliner

« Reply #191 on: November 04, 2006, 03:03:57 PM »

Well I spelled it right in that one but in the guy I was replying to he spelt it rhodes so I just unconsciously did that.

I hate fanboys.
Gilby fan
Headliner

Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #192 on: November 04, 2006, 03:17:48 PM »

I Love there new album its so good
i love mama and teenagers what an album  yes
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #193 on: November 06, 2006, 10:59:31 AM »

i was a casual fan of their last album but i barely listen to it anymore. i also HATE the ghost of you and i'm not okay.

i still havent checked out this new record yet, i thought the single The Black Parade was pretty nifty and i love that Brian May ish guitar solo at the end, i wish is was longer tho.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #194 on: November 06, 2006, 12:29:10 PM »

my friend told me bout teenagers, i looked up the lyrics....totally lame.

html sucks
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #195 on: November 06, 2006, 12:38:10 PM »

suppose some stuff is catchy but it stays in your head for days and drives me insane.
Yep, I'm still not ok.... nervous
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #196 on: November 06, 2006, 01:22:20 PM »

i love mama and teenagers what an album? yes

Quit spamming this thread!! We got it, you don't like this band.

P.S. The new album kicks butt!! Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 06, 2006, 01:24:03 PM by Gunner80 » Logged

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #197 on: November 06, 2006, 02:39:38 PM »

Quit spamming this thread!! We got it, you don't like this band.

P.S. The new album kicks butt!! Cheesy

giving my oppinion on them and everything they do. Someones posts a topic on a discussion of a band your gonna get peoples oppinions. whether it be bad or good.

html sucks
sami
Headliner

« Reply #198 on: November 07, 2006, 11:27:05 AM »

I think this band and their music is almost as gay as Avenged Sevenfold.   
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #199 on: November 08, 2006, 01:13:13 AM »

I think this band and their music is almost as gay as Avenged Sevenfold.? ?
Wow-? what an insightful post.  Roll Eyes

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: