Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 01:57:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228153 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  My Chemical Romance
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Chemical Romance  (Read 40764 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2006, 06:33:35 PM »

The new single "Welcome To The Black Parade" is pretty damn excellent IMO. And I really didn't like their previous stuff.

i heard it. i hated it.

The marching band in it really irritates me...gerard sounds like a woman in this one for some strange reason....and the guitar solo sound is a rip off of bryan may.

(at least i listen to a song before i criticise so i have every right to share oppinion)

html sucks
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2006, 06:36:18 PM »

The new single "Welcome To The Black Parade" is pretty damn excellent IMO. And I really didn't like their previous stuff.

i heard it. i hated it.

The marching band in it really irritates me...gerard sounds like a woman in this one for some strange reason....and the guitar solo sound is a rip off of bryan may.

(at least i listen to a song before i criticise so i have every right to share oppinion)
But you don't like this band, why waste your time listening?

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2006, 06:38:35 PM »

i heard it. i hated it.

But you don't like this band, why waste your time listening?

Because its new material.

And if i want to say i think the band is shit, then i cant really go saying that without listening at least once can i.

i heard it, i made my oppinion, i gave it.

html sucks
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #143 on: October 02, 2006, 01:48:10 AM »

i dunno if ive posted in this thread but i saw it bumped up again.  this piece of crap i would not like to call a band IS what is wrong with the music industry as someone had previously stated.  they are complete tools and just a marketing gimmick.  have u ever heard their singer sing live, not in studio?  and since their band is too poor to afford sound equipment like GNR they really put on a god damn awful show.  "the black parade"  what the hell is that kind of name, a good name if u want to make urselves look like a bunch of fags that know how to write a crappy song.  why black and not yellow do you see what im saying?  it doesnt matter what the name of the song is its just a marketing gimmick for those goth dressing emos.
EccoTides
« Reply #144 on: October 02, 2006, 02:29:46 AM »

Eh, they're probably the best of what's "mainstream" in rock these days as far as teens are concerned - Which isn't to say they're anywhere near great, but MCR is the lesser of a lot of other evils.

And Welcome to the Black Parade is a fun little tune. That's about all the praise I can give them, limited as that is.
zakas80
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #145 on: October 03, 2006, 07:42:20 PM »

the new single is pretty good, and im interested to hear what the rest of the album will sound like.  sounds like they're heading in a newer direction musically, more like a early Queen, rock opera type thing.  I still love there 1st album "I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love", i remember listening to that album and telling people about them and there like, who the fuck? I was pissed when they became the poster band for emo along the likes of shitty bands like fall out boy & dashboard confessional hihi  MCR actually has lots of talented musicians

Its what used to be's not there for me
And oughta find someone that belonged insane like i do
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #146 on: October 26, 2006, 02:01:54 PM »

welcome to the black parade is a great song IMO, of all the released songs this year by all artists i think it must be at least in the top-5-10 songs
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #147 on: October 26, 2006, 03:43:30 PM »

Not only have I *not* been a fan of previous efforts, I haven't been able to sit through that albums that friends have given me.  So, much to my surprise, "Black Parade" is currently playing non-stop in my car, and I can't get enough of it.  A very fun, and surprisinly solid concept album...while I can't say I'm going to revisit previous albums, "Black Parade" is excellent, and has made me a fan from here on out.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #148 on: October 26, 2006, 07:57:03 PM »

i think its disguisting they got 2 weeks at number 1 spot in the UK. There really are so many better bands on the scene atm but no one gets to hear them because english radio is shit.

html sucks
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #149 on: October 27, 2006, 02:52:28 AM »

the new mcr album if epic...it really is good, and i am not just saying that because they live 5 minutes from my house...i was really impressed by it
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #150 on: October 27, 2006, 06:54:28 AM »

the new mcr album if epic...it really is good, and i am not just saying that because they live 5 minutes from my house...i was really impressed by it

It's an impressive album.  "Famous Last Words" is incredible in and of itself, and it's far from the only great track.  No one is more surprised than me, as I was in the "can't stand them" camp before this album came out...great stuff.
T_Roxie
« Reply #151 on: October 27, 2006, 07:45:15 AM »

I'd rather listen to hip hop  yes than this band.  peace
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #152 on: October 27, 2006, 08:11:07 AM »

Decent band. Nothing more and nothing less.

Good live shows lot of energy.

new album is suppose to be great but haven't heard it.

Hate their geeky look . . but i like the music which is what its all about i guess.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #153 on: October 28, 2006, 12:02:19 AM »

And I thought this was  going to be a  thread about a person with a drug problem who was looking for help. rofl
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #154 on: October 28, 2006, 09:03:53 PM »

my god, the guitarist said in a mag that he was like randy rhoads in his guitar playing tech.

He needs to take a good long walk and find a place called reality very quickly before making more claims like that again.

html sucks
deadflowerII
« Reply #155 on: October 28, 2006, 10:10:56 PM »

MCR & A7X are the two best bands to come around in the last 10 yrs.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2006, 06:59:56 AM »

MCR & A7X are the two best bands to come around in the last 10 yrs.

Thats crap, total crap dude.

html sucks
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #157 on: October 29, 2006, 07:05:09 AM »

my god, the guitarist said in a mag that he was like randy rhoads in his guitar playing tech.

He needs to take a good long walk and find a place called reality very quickly before making more claims like that again.

Okay, that's borderline offensive.  What mag?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #158 on: October 29, 2006, 07:37:15 AM »

Okay, that's borderline offensive.  What mag?

i dont quite know. I was reading the review and comments of it on ultimate guitar, someone mentioned it there, they did say the mag, but there loads of comments to go through to find that one comment...so....youll have to take my word Cheesy

html sucks
lcg
« Reply #159 on: October 29, 2006, 08:48:20 AM »

rofl rofl rofl
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: