Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 02:33:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228551 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Does it really matters if AXL is 24 or 44 or 84?
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Does it really matters if AXL is 24 or 44 or 84?  (Read 7610 times)
AXLsADDICT
Opening Act

no you dont need a doctor none can heal your soul

« on: September 07, 2006, 03:18:10 PM »

I onestly admit that I started a similar thread on another forum just a while ago and I had some interesting reactions so I dare to do the same here just because I still wonder how many people are truely "addicted to AXL" and why....
Personally I'm "hooked" on HIM since 16yrs ago and I'm not planning to change my mind no matter what.....

I noticed already long time ago that everywhere there's still people whom keeps posting and commenting about AXL's looks,some of them compare how it use to be in the '80s/'90s and how it is 2006 and too many even dares to complain about it.....
Why all of them can't accept the simplyest but truest fact?

AXL ROSE IS ALWAYS AXL ROSE!!!!!
Long hair or dreads.....shaved or unshaved....dressed in one way or another.....with perfect voice or little out of tune.......young pretty and strong or old ugly and weak....
How much does really matter to you AXL's look or if HE is 24 or 44 or 84?

Everyone of us had change their looks once of twice in their lifetime,and surely all of us will get old and lose the beauty but? the most important thing about ourself and I mean? the truest and deepest part of our personality will never change.....
Also AXL will be the same AXL,with all HIS good and bad sides,however HE looks and HIS age...

Now all of you imagine for one second AXL as a old sick man of 84yrs without that angel's face,that hot body,that great voice.....
Would you stop being GNR's fans and stop loving/admiring AXL just because of it?

Or would you love AXL forever and beyond that for who HE really is,just another hurted,restless soul full of pain,anger and madness on a neverending quest for some innner peace?

Personally I can openly confess that the reasons why I will keep on being a "AXL's addict" and I will never stop loving HIM is not HIS undeniable beauty but all that pain,sadness,madness and anger which HE bears into HIS heart....

?

...Fear not the flame of my love's candle
Let it be the sun in your world of darkness
Give unto me all that frightens you
I'll have your nightmares for you
If you sleep soundly...
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 03:28:27 PM »

Axk is like a fine wine....he gets better with age  hihi  cheesy or what

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 03:31:18 PM »

I onestly admit that I started a similar thread on another forum just a while ago and I had some interesting reactions so I dare to do the same here just because I still wonder how many people are truely "addicted to AXL" and why....
Personally I'm "hooked" on HIM since 16yrs ago and I'm not planning to change my mind no matter what.....

I noticed already long time ago that everywhere there's still people whom keeps posting and commenting about AXL's looks,some of them compare how it use to be in the '80s/'90s and how it is 2006 and too many even dares to complain about it.....

Long hair or dreads.....shaved or unshaved....dressed in one way or another.....with perfect voice or little out of tune.......young pretty and strong or old ugly and weak....

Everyone of us had change their looks once of twice in their lifetime,and surely all of us will get old and lose the beauty but? the most important thing about ourself and I mean? the truest and deepest part of our personality will never change.....
Also AXL will be the same AXL,with all HIS good and bad sides,however HE looks and HIS age...

Now all of you imagine for one second AXL as a old sick man of 84yrs without that angel's face,that hot body,that great voice.....
Would you stop being GNR's fans and stop loving/admiring AXL just because of it?

Or would you love AXL forever and beyond that for who HE really is,just another hurted,restless soul full of pain,anger and madness on a neverending quest for some innner peace?

Personally I can openly confess that the reasons why I will keep on being a "AXL's addict" and I will never stop loving HIM is not HIS undeniable beauty but all that pain,sadness,madness and anger which HE bears into HIS heart....

?

Who gives a hot fuck.!!.....Chinese Democracy IS GOING TO BE AMAZING AS WELL AS THE US TOUR.....That is it and that is all.....

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2006, 03:36:10 PM »

I think the only one who has an issue with Axl's age is Axl. ?He seems to have a complex about it but that might be more because of being older and not having children, than just the issue with the number...

The issue with Axl's looks is a bit silly. ?Personally, I think he's unbelievably hot, braids or not, but most of the media has a negative, kick-them-when-they're-down attitude. ?Axl isn't at the top of his game (YET) so a lot of haters are going to get on his back about stupid stuff, like plastic surgery, or his hair. ?But if he turns around and sells a lot of records, those same people are going to be kissing his ass. ?

I think people tend to project their negativity about themselves onto others, whether it be a celebrity, or their next door neighbor.
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2006, 03:43:04 PM »

I think the only one who has an issue with Axl's age is Axl. ?He seems to have a complex about it but that might be more because of being older and not having children, than just the issue with the number...

The issue with Axl's looks is a bit silly. ?Personally, I think he's unbelievably hot, braids or not, but most of the media has a negative, kick-them-when-they're-down attitude. ?Axl isn't at the top of his game (YET) so a lot of haters are going to get on his back about stupid stuff, like plastic surgery, or his hair. ?But if he turns around and sells a lot of records, those same people are going to be kissing his ass. ?

I think people tend to project their negativity about themselves onto others, whether it be a celebrity, or their next door neighbor.

What Natasha said.... Cool

no more patience
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2006, 03:48:14 PM »

his hair is definetly fake and ugly...
and he's so insecure...
no kids...no wife...
but who cares if he produces amazing music

this is a song about your fucking mother!
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2006, 03:52:07 PM »

I can already see Axl doing his patented sway while sitting in a wheelchair.

Here Today . . .
Steel_Angel
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2006, 03:52:40 PM »

?

Who gives a hot fuck.!!.....Chinese Democracy IS GOING TO BE AMAZING AS WELL AS THE US TOUR.....That is it and that is all.....
i agree, axl will always be axl, but really.. Chinese Democracy IS GOING TO BE AMAZING AS WELL AS THE US TOUR!!!!!
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 03:55:47 PM »

Everyone of us had change their looks once of twice in their lifetime,and surely all of us will get old and lose the beauty but  the most important thing about ourself and I mean  the truest and deepest part of our personality will never change.....

Best post I've read all week.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2006, 04:40:13 PM »

?
Best post I've read all week.

Decent post but....you gotta be shittin' me?  Huh

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2006, 04:52:27 PM »

and he's so insecure...
no kids...no wife...

i hate it when people state their own opinion as a fact. his braids clearly are a matter of taste.

i was really impressed to see the guy live for the first time at rock am ring. he looked simply BADASS in person, really. and i mean REALLY BADASS. i don?t know what makes him look so nice in videos, but to me he looked like the personified evil hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 04:56:58 PM »

and he's so insecure...
no kids...no wife...

i hate it when people state their own opinion as a fact. his braids clearly are a matter of taste.

i was really impressed to see the guy live for the first time at rock am ring. he looked simply BADASS in person, really. and i mean REALLY BADASS. i don?t know what makes him look so nice in videos, but to me he looked like the personified evil hihi

Hell yeah...he does look and is and always will be BAD-ASS.....FUCKIN' A... ok

PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 05:03:57 PM »

I saw Frank Sinatra kick ass in Atlantic City when he was 78 years old!!!!!  And he had a different band then he did when he was performing in the 1960's too.  That always helps my thinking towards Axl.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2006, 05:07:05 PM »

Madonna... 48 years old... and she sold-out FOUR Bercy shows within a few hours last week in Paris....
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 05:09:32 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
luv4axl
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2006, 05:25:29 PM »

Axl is hot and always will be, regardles of his age. I personally think he looks and sounds amazing.  He is beautiful..always...
GUNNER
Rocker

son of a gun

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 06:12:54 PM »

Who cares if he's young or old... he' our AXL since ever n' 4 ever...

We are getting old too  Grin

Chief
Legend

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 06:29:57 PM »

somehow i doubt he will be touring when he's 84. 

but good post.  it doesnt matter how he looks, his soul is still the same!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 06:38:24 PM »

and he's so insecure...
no kids...no wife...

As far as the braids go.......... everyone talks about it don't they? There's no such thing as bad press right?

I'll bet anyone $100 that Axl keeps those braids just because people talk about them

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 06:42:08 PM »

I think it will get weird when Axl is at 50 to see him dancing and singing on stage. maybe im wrong though

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 06:42:38 PM »

AXL ROSE IS ALWAYS AXL ROSE!!!!!?

Okay, I agree with you there. Axl will always be Axl, no matter what. And you might not give a fuck about how he looks, but people saying that he's still as hot as ever, are exaggerating just a little bit.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: