Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 07:09:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Possible Chinese Democracy cover
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Possible Chinese Democracy cover  (Read 13908 times)
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2006, 09:30:25 AM »

Yep, that's the one! I wonder how in the hell a fan made pic got on the Tokyo DVDs in Europe?!

cuz those dvd's are bootlegs, not official, somebody had to make the artwork, that axl pic is from the SIDHY video i think, why would a new official product have a 10 year old picture on it? Undecided

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2006, 10:10:22 AM »

Oh I don't know. I didn't know those DVDs were bootlegs. I never knew we sold any bootlegs in the Musicland company thats why I thought they were the official ones for Europe.

Crazy!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2006, 11:13:33 AM »

i like the one with slash up axls ass.

Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2006, 11:19:19 AM »

I really wanted a cartoon-like cover like the AFD one.. it was soo cool! Roll Eyes lol? ok Until now I didnt like any of the cover you guys have been posting (well, gotta admit that the Axl/Slash one is hilarious rofl)... but in the end I think we all will be surprised with the official cover- lol this is it really comes out hihi.... no
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 11:21:45 AM by Ines » Logged

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
Axl_GNR
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2006, 11:20:27 AM »

If you go into the discography on those versions theres a listing for CD, I think it says June 2002 or something for the release date. But more importantly there's a really shitty cover shown there. It's like a Mars looking backgrouna and picture of Axl in a space suit looking thing. It's TERRIBLE.

This one? If so it's fan made peace Apparently Axl showed the bike on a wall and said it was the album cover in one of the japan shows in 2002...there is no known picture of it though, every bike on a wall pic you see is fan made as well

I still love this one. ?It's by far the best  and most creative of the rumored album covers. ?The rest are just so generic looking...

xxrosesxx
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2006, 03:13:58 PM »

I've done like a zilion covers and art but never leaked...jesus. Wait for the final piece

TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2006, 04:00:52 PM »

If you go into the discography on those versions theres a listing for CD, I think it says June 2002 or something for the release date. But more importantly there's a really shitty cover shown there. It's like a Mars looking backgrouna and picture of Axl in a space suit looking thing. It's TERRIBLE.

This one? If so it's fan made peace Apparently Axl showed the bike on a wall and said it was the album cover in one of the japan shows in 2002...there is no known picture of it though, every bike on a wall pic you see is fan made as well

I still love this one. ?It's by far the best? and most creative of the rumored album covers. ?The rest are just so generic looking...

It's my favorite also. If it ever happened, this would be the coolest album cover ever.
EFISH
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2006, 04:05:22 PM »

I like the concept but I dont dig the spacesuit and aliens. Change that, but same idea, and that would be pretty kickass.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2006, 04:05:44 PM »

I still love this one. ?It's by far the best? and most creative of the rumored album covers. ?The rest are just so generic looking...

It's my favorite also. If it ever happened, this would be the coolest album cover ever.

why would they have this for the cover? the pic of axl is 15 years old, it's not a solo record it's a guns n roses record so it should be all the members on it not only axl.. and why the space suit? and the aliens?... this would be a really bad cover on the album
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2006, 04:08:51 PM »

Its my fav also ?Grin
I know is fan made but is great AXL & The Aliens ''Put this monstrosty together '' because the music of Chinese Democracy is soo good it is from another Planet ?hihi

How this picture is in the Tokyo DVDs  ?!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 04:11:27 PM by KIKO2K6 » Logged

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: