Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 02:45:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228478 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Conspiracy Theory Axl + The Killers = U.S Tour
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory Axl + The Killers = U.S Tour  (Read 5900 times)
robinfinckfan
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2006, 02:01:44 PM »

When I hear Chris Cornell I know who it is.

Someone defiantley needs to see about this Oasis/ Guns tour.. Words can't even describe how sweet that would be.

Marilyn Manson also has a very distinctive voice
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2006, 01:03:30 AM »

I must say, I heard The Killers on the radio yesterday morning.  It was pretty good.  I'd probably want to hear the opening act for a change at a Guns show if they were offered the spot.   

Oh yeah, and for seymour duncan's post, "Anyone who doesn't like wonderwall or live forever is a liar."  well, I can honestly tell you.  No, I do not like them.  no  C'mon, each person is entitled to their opinion.

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2006, 02:21:22 AM »

Jesus. He met them in NYC, they asked him to introduce them. Not everything related to Axl is cryptic and has a hidden meaning.
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2006, 03:03:08 AM »

well actually he said he met them in LA and flew all the way to NY to present them..

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2006, 03:17:08 AM »

Good lord - any band but the Killers! Only an additional Robin Finck solo would be more terrifying

Quick! To the bandwagon!
IREEKOFAWESUMNES
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2006, 10:46:16 PM »

no...if i hated every band whose lead singer is percieved by the genral public to be a self absorbed asshole...well, you catch my drift....

i dont like oasis becuase their music, IN MY OPINION, sucks...its bland and boring...like i said, to each his own, but i dont even see how a band like that is even getting any praise on a GNR message board....to me, gnr are the quintessential dangerous decadent hard rock band, and oasis are a bunch of wannabe beatles posers who cant write a memorable tune or a song with any balls to it for shit
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2006, 11:07:30 PM »

Good lord - any band but the Killers! Only an additional Robin Finck solo would be more terrifying

Whine, moan, complain... Repeat

I think GN'R / The Killers would be an awesome show and would draw a large, diverse crowd.
destroier
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2006, 11:42:29 PM »

Oasis & Guns N' Roses Tour would be one of the greatest and most successfull Tour ever. It would be History. Wembley Stadium would be sold out within 60 seconds? hihi
But it's a dream... Oasis is the biggest band that came after Guns N' Roses 87-93, bigger than Nirvana (at least in Europe) or any other band over the last decade, they sold 50 million records, at their peak (mid 90's) they were as big as the Beatles in the 60's, and promoters will have to put a lot of money on the table for that! millions and millions dollars. We all know Axl pretty much likes oasis, I also heard Richard Fortus is a friend of Zack (Oasis's drummer), Liam gallagher was at hammerstein on May 14th with his wife Nicole and he was singing on GN'R songs, Noel Gallagher admited in 2001 he loves a lot Guns N' Roses... they like and respect each other very much... but it's an impossible dream to see them tour together... they share many fans especially in Europe... it would be just like reuniting The Beatles and The Stones in the 60's! lol. but IF it ever happened, I could die right after, I would be in peace!

Anyway, The Killers would be cool. Jet also, or even The Strokes. There are really a couple of good Rock bands out there. They would all be better and fit better than A7X or BFMV to tour with Guns N' Roses. These 2 bands are too extreme, too "metal" and there's no really connexion in their music, in their fanbase, with Guns N' Roses. They are just part of another scene.

I like Oasis, but nobody gives two shits about them in America. There have been tons of bands bigger than them here in the last decade. NIN, Pearl Jam, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Eminem, and I could go on for days.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: