Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2024, 09:52:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228077 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  be happy people Axl said CD THIS YEAR!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: be happy people Axl said CD THIS YEAR!!!!!!  (Read 33844 times)
strattao
Opening Act

World Tour 2000Something

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2006, 01:24:43 PM »

I agree - let's hope that's the case. CD this YEAR!
Beowulf
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2006, 01:41:13 PM »

The album is coming out. Any negativity from this point on is only for the sake of people being negative. People will probably bitch and moan that he didnt give an exact date. Of course he's not gonna give an exact date. That would increase the chances of it leaking sooner.

your hypocracy is blinding and sickening, i'm actually shocked that you aren't capable of seeing it yourself.

that being said, FUCK YEAH!!!!! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!! beer Grin Cool

James was only negative when it was realistic to be negative. Like when the only Axl news we'd get in a year was of him going out to buy merry-go-round pieces.  rofl
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2006, 01:44:29 PM »

The album is coming out. Any negativity from this point on is only for the sake of people being negative. People will probably bitch and moan that he didnt give an exact date. Of course he's not gonna give an exact date. That would increase the chances of it leaking sooner.

your hypocracy is blinding and sickening, i'm actually shocked that you aren't capable of seeing it yourself.

that being said, FUCK YEAH!!!!! IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING!!!!! beer Grin Cool

James was only negative when it was realistic to be negative. Like when the only Axl news we'd get in a year was of him going out to buy merry-go-round pieces.? rofl

I think we need someone to put a cap on all the unrealistic hype that goes on on this board.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2006, 02:10:38 PM »

It will be sureal to actually have it in my hands. I still can not fathom it.

I almost hope it never gets released.............LOL

I actually agree...... Its like we have all spent so much time on here debating it and getting to know each other, it to me will be like graduating high school or something when it's released.

I'm not sure the board will be the same.

Think about it..... I love a ton of different bands as much as I do GNR but this is the only band message board I post at.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2006, 02:16:38 PM »

I actually agree...... Its like we have all spent so much time on here debating it and getting to know each other, it to me will be like graduating high school or something when it's released.

Think about it..... I love a ton of different bands as much as I do GNR but this is the only band message board I post at.

ITs going to be waay difeent in here. But, at least we have the uh, other two albums to look forward to after the innitial shock of actually having Chinese D wears off. Which will probably take months to recover.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2006, 02:21:55 PM »

ITs going to be waay difeent in here. But, at least we have the uh, other two albums to look forward to after the innitial shock of actually having Chinese D wears off. Which will probably take months to recover.

Grin I still can't picture how it would be, madagascar studio version....how fucking awesome that one would sound.   drool And the songs we don't know yet.  drool CD in my hands, in less then 4 months...what a scary thought that will be.  brrrrr nervous

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #86 on: September 01, 2006, 02:24:46 PM »

Well let's just hope Axl was telling the truth and that soon is the word.
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2006, 02:34:11 PM »

agreed. Gn'R fans can't take too much more BS. CD will make for a good Xmas present? beer
..wouldn't it be great if us fans didn't know shit and CD turned out to be a 3 disc extravaganza? ok
...who is to say that there could be more than 1 mix of some songs included? peace

speculation
speculation
speculation
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 02:36:36 PM by codenameninja » Logged
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2006, 02:53:35 PM »

Soon might be the word, but don't find it strange if by October we still have no news on the release date or anything else related to CD.

Have you guys realised that in 4 months we'll be here discussing the new tracks, CD's artwork, etc?
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #89 on: September 01, 2006, 02:59:21 PM »

I wouldn't worry...there is always the next one. We'll probably end up waiting as long for that. hihi

Bumblefeet
Rocker

"The fuckin fighting Irish"-Axl 9/6/06

« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2006, 04:14:02 PM »

i cant believ it!!!! i trust him 100 %!!! id say late nov or early dec. it will sell well for christmas

Oh My God, you can't deny this...it's fuckin coming!!!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2006, 04:17:29 PM »

again I'd say the double ten or the double twelve.  peace

I am a fan whether Chinese Democracy gets released or not.  As long as Axl is performing, I'm happy.  Axl is the greatest singer alive today.  Chinese Democracy released this Fall, this year, next year, doesn't matter to me.

nice post, i fully agree beer but i would like it to be out this year hihi

It doesn't matter to me much either. I'm 'happy Tongue ' anyway.
Just the same I love this band which is the greatest band around (and ever IMHO).

But apparently it's the fate of CD to come out this year.
and Fortune is on their side. Believe in the 8.  ok
sandman
Legend

« Reply #92 on: September 01, 2006, 04:34:59 PM »

i agree with both you guys big time.

i've been thinking about his alot lately, and the analogy i was thinking of was xmas morning. the excitment  leading up to xmas is in some ways better than xmas itself.

D - your analogy might be better. you spend all 4 years hating high school and looking forward to getting out. then you realize you just had some really great times.

a big part of why i come here is i love gnr. but i love other bands and i never visit their sites.

the TRUE reason i come here is cause gnr are not your typical band - info is scarce AND there's CD which has been hanging out there for years.

if gnr tours and released the album, they become just like every other band. AND there's nothing to look forward to anymore.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #93 on: September 01, 2006, 04:43:49 PM »

i agree with both you guys big time.

i've been thinking about his alot lately, and the analogy i was thinking of was xmas morning. the excitment? leading up to xmas is in some ways better than xmas itself.

D - your analogy might be better. you spend all 4 years hating high school and looking forward to getting out. then you realize you just had some really great times.

a big part of why i come here is i love gnr. but i love other bands and i never visit their sites.

the TRUE reason i come here is cause gnr are not your typical band - info is scarce AND there's CD which has been hanging out there for years.

if gnr tours and released the album, they become just like every other band. AND there's nothing to look forward to anymore.

I agree and disagree. I think that if the material is as good as we hope, it'll be cool to see what happens beyond that. Like the other 20 or so tunes that don't show up on the actual record.

When we will get to hear those, ya know?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #94 on: September 01, 2006, 05:04:11 PM »

Have you guys realised that in 4 months we'll be here discussing the new tracks, CD's artwork, etc?

I could use a change.  Grin
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #95 on: September 01, 2006, 05:18:51 PM »

I could use a change.? Grin

Its going to be straight out strange to be discussing song titles/lyrics, packaging, what people were saying that bought it/aren't buying it.

It'll be crazy! I mean look at how much we've all found to BS about in the last several years and that's with little to nothing to go on!

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #96 on: September 01, 2006, 06:35:01 PM »

Soon might be the word, but don't find it strange if by October we still have no news on the release date or anything else related to CD.

I can't even begin to imagine what that will be like. New songs, new songs live in concert, extensive (hopefully) liner notes...fuckin' incredible! There were a few people that were bummed after last night, but I couldn't be more excited now!

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #97 on: September 01, 2006, 08:45:51 PM »

September
October
November
December

Four months. Make magic happen, Axl.

For such a manly handle that's an awefully sissy post.  It's okay. I usually describe Axl's work as magical, too.....  hihi
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #98 on: September 01, 2006, 11:15:45 PM »

I can't even begin to imagine what that will be like. New songs, new songs live in concert, extensive (hopefully) liner notes...fuckin' incredible! There were a few people that were bummed after last night, but I couldn't be more excited now!

The liner notes thing stuck out to me. When you think about it, the notes on the UYI records kinda suck. It's pretty much the lyrics and some pictures here and there. It'd be cool if CD has a better set of liner notes.

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #99 on: September 01, 2006, 11:48:07 PM »

The liner notes on UYI were great. It said who played what on each song. What more can you ask for? nervous

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: