Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 10:43:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228107 Posts in 43260 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  this is what im talking about, best video ever. panic k.o'd
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: this is what im talking about, best video ever. panic k.o'd  (Read 6734 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« on: August 31, 2006, 08:15:57 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxS_lLGQ2KE

there is a god. and whoever threw that bottle is the one!!! rofl rofl rofl

html sucks
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 11:31:19 AM »

Thats such a stupid thing to say. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If you dont like them dont listen to them . . But to want someone to be hurt is just stupid.

I think if you throw a bottle at a band your just an idiot basically. especially at a festival coz do you really expect every band that plays to be of your taste.

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 04:01:55 PM »

If you dont like them dont listen to them . . But to want someone to be hurt is just stupid.

I think if you throw a bottle at a band your just an idiot basically. especially at a festival coz do you really expect every band that plays to be of your taste.

honestly. there a crap band poisoning the airways and it was good to watch a video of him getting owned.

html sucks
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 04:50:57 PM »

honestly. there a crap band poisoning the airways and it was good to watch a video of him getting owned.

in your opinion yeah. not everyones. i think there ok. I could not care less for them as individuals but i can listen to them if there on. how come its always the "true" music fans who are so narrow minded

and as far as him being owned haha i'm sure it hurt but i think he got up and continued and the crowd cheered pretty much all the way through. i'm sure he couldn't care less if some 40 year old loser wants to throw a bottle. probally just someone who is jealous of his sucsess. Lets compare careers and bank balances and then see who owns who.

I hope you are more mature than to think throwing bottles with the intention of hurting someone is cool . . what next kiss chase in the playground Roll Eyes

How much of a coward do you have to be to throw a bottle at someone . . i say throw that person in a ring with tito ortiz and see how brave he becomes then. and i'll tell you what i'll let him have his bottle as a weapon hihi

[/color]

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 12:44:01 PM »

actually, im usually against bottle throwing. but this is panic at the disco....

and he didnt get back up. he got knocked out and wimped off.

html sucks
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 01:40:38 PM »

ok dude.

so its ok to hurt people if we dont like them.

Sounds like you'd fit in here in the british justice system with those views.

And i think you'll find they completed their set . . And then went to the VMA's to win 'Video of the Year'.

Everyone there must have liked them, coz i didn't see one bottle Roll Eyes

[/color]

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 12:15:03 PM »

ok dude.

so its ok to hurt people if we dont like them.

Sounds like you'd fit in here in the british justice system with those views.

And i think you'll find they completed their set . . And then went to the VMA's to win 'Video of the Year'.

Everyone there must have liked them, coz i didn't see one bottle Roll Eyes

nope its ok to hurt the lamest most irritating band to get onto "rock" music channels. and i am in the UK thanks.

ha the VMA's was a crock of shit.

html sucks
judaskennedy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 03:40:49 AM »

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
                         omfg dat wuz te bestest phunnystuff evr.
                          dat guy get hert in the hed wiff a bootle
 hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi
Metallifuck
Rocker

R.I.P. Dimebag 1966-2004

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 06:38:43 AM »

ok

I doubt he was even hurt that bad, looked like he went for a bit of a lie down.

Bow to the Tempo of the Damned!
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 09:19:30 AM »

you must like spelling like a scene kid on myspace.

html sucks
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 09:53:03 AM »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?omfg dat wuz te bestest phunnystuff evr.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? dat guy get hert in the hed wiff a bootle

Roll Eyes

See thats the type of people that find it funny. People who spell 'That' like dat  Grin Grin

Your not a true music fan if you agree with bands getting bottled. Its a thugish action and if you think its cool . . then your either immature or Narrow minded. Maybe both yes

[/color]

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2006, 11:00:57 AM »

Roll Eyes

See thats the type of people that find it funny. People who spell 'That' like dat  Grin Grin

Your not a true music fan if you agree with bands getting bottled. Its a thugish action and if you think its cool . . then your either immature or Narrow minded. Maybe both yes

you cant tell me anything about being a fan of music.

your twisting words.

as i have said many times, i dont agree with it. i just dont mind on this occassion cause i hate that band and they have the lamest of fans, all poser scene kids. I found it funny cause of the way he was all faggy on the video.

it was a plastic bottle anyway, so how he got knocked down i dont know thats what makes it funnier.

also the person you quoted i checked his other posts, he usually spells with correct grammer. so it must be some strange humour of his.

html sucks
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 11:11:49 AM »

Lets compare careers and bank balances and then see who owns who.

fame and money are no indicators of better life.

yeah kinda stupid, but i guess it's a clear message from the audience, if you can drive this type of reaction you must suck very much.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 11:13:35 AM »

yeah kinda stupid, but i guess it's a clear message from the audience, if you can drive this type of reaction you must suck very much.

agreed i mean look at phil anslemo.

html sucks
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 06:53:06 PM »

agreed i mean look at phil anslemo.

I hope you arent implying that Phil Anselmo sucks?

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2006, 12:00:58 PM »

Roll Eyes

See thats the type of people that find it funny. People who spell 'That' like dat? Grin Grin

your twisting words.

as i have said many times, i dont agree with it. i just dont mind on this occassion cause i hate that band and they have the lamest of fans, all poser scene kids. I found it funny cause of the way he was all faggy on the video.

it was a plastic bottle anyway, so how he got knocked down i dont know thats what makes it funnier.

I just find it funny that anyone thinks someone deserves to get decked because of the music they play.

Your narrow minded. You want all music to be what you like. And if its not, its cool for them to be attacked. Thats what your saying.

I'm not even that big a fan of Panic! i just think people who throw bottles are idiots. I'd have loved it if they just stopped the festival . . and then can you imagine that guy. How scared he would have been. He would have got the shit kicked out of him. and he would deserve it.

You don't like a band then fuck off . . you dont have to watch. If your waiting for another band then be a proper fan and wait.

He is no better than those so called football fans who just goto games to fight.

I agree. i was just making the point that when that guy got home he wouldn't have cared less. he'd have his money and played his music. he certainly didn't lose a thing.

bottles were thrown at nearly every band . . even Slayer. But he was the unlucky one that got hit.

and i stand by my claim you can't call yourself a true music fan if you throw bottles or condone it. To be a true music fan you have to be able to accept music even if its not your thing. and some people clearly can't

[/color]

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2006, 12:05:06 PM »

Roll Eyes

your twisting words.

I just find it funny that anyone thinks someone deserves to get decked because of the music they play.

Your narrow minded. You want all music to be what you like. And if its not, its cool for them to be attacked. Thats what your saying.

I'm not even that big a fan of Panic! i just think people who throw bottles are idiots. I'd have loved it if they just stopped the festival . . and then can you imagine that guy. How scared he would have been. He would have got the shit kicked out of him. and he would deserve it.

You don't like a band then fuck off . . you dont have to watch. If your waiting for another band then be a proper fan and wait.

He is no better than those so called football fans who just goto games to fight.

I agree. i was just making the point that when that guy got home he wouldn't have cared less. he'd have his money and played his music. he certainly didn't lose a thing.

bottles were thrown at nearly every band . . even Slayer. But he was the unlucky one that got hit.

and i stand by my claim you can't call yourself a true music fan if you throw bottles or condone it. To be a true music fan you have to be able to accept music even if its not your thing. and some people clearly can't

because i want music to be what i like makes me narrow minded? i think not, id like to have music come out that fits my tastes. rather than have the same commercial garbage shoved down my throat day after day.

i dont care if you have a problem with me finding it funny that fag got hit with a bottle. i put this on because it was funny.

i guess you can message loads of bands like towers of london because they publically express there hatred and dislike for other bands cause you obviously know it all.

you dont know me personally, so you cant keep accusing me of being narrow minded.

html sucks
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 12:14:25 PM »

Roll Eyes

See thats the type of people that find it funny. People who spell 'That' like dat? Grin Grin

your twisting words.

because i want music to be what i like makes me narrow minded? i think not, id like to have music come out that fits my tastes. rather than have the same commercial garbage shoved down my throat day after day.

i dont care if you have a problem with me finding it funny that fag got hit with a bottle. i put this on because it was funny.

i guess you can message loads of bands like towers of london because they publically express there hatred and dislike for other bands cause you obviously know it all.

you dont know me personally, so you cant keep accusing me of being narrow minded.

Do you know the guy from Panic @ the disco personally?

yet you can accuse him of anything coz you dont like his voice or the way he dresses? is that it.

and yes its narrow minded if you only accept what you listen to is good music. You can say i dont like it or i dont like their music but you should respect that other people do and that their opinion is as valid as yours no more and no less. The towers of london dont throw bottles at other bands from the side of the stage.

and as far as commercial goes. So what? i dont care if 1 person buys a bands album or 20 million. if i like it. i like it. It doesn't make me scene for liking a song.

---------------------
---------------------

I have friends and family that play in bands and it worries me that you think its ok for someone who doesn't like them. to throw things with the intention of hurting them.

Thats what your saying right?

[/color]

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 12:35:42 PM »

i really cannot be bothered to continue this arguement. Because there isnt any point.

im sticking to what i say

your sticking to what you say

you twist anything i say also.

no point to this, cause its just gonna keep going on and on. And im sick of having to type the same reasons over n over for you to twist it or take it the wrong way.

html sucks
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 12:41:54 PM »

i really cannot be bothered to continue this arguement. Because there isnt any point.

im sticking to what i say

your sticking to what you say

you twist anything i say also.

no point to this, cause its just gonna keep going on and on. And im sick of having to type the same reasons over n over for you to twist it or take it the wrong way.

Yeah ok.

Sounds good to me. sorry if you think i'm twisting what you say. But you either agree with bottles being thrown at people you dont like or not.

End of.

I agree i'm getting bored to. Lets just agree to disagree ok

[/color]

Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: