Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 04:11:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228126 Posts in 43262 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  n00b question, but do you think Axl reads this board?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: n00b question, but do you think Axl reads this board?  (Read 9382 times)
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2006, 07:05:11 PM »

Here Today...Gone to Belgium For Jarmo!? Grin

Jarmo was in Belgium?sorry for being slow Tongue

shit happens when you party naked
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2006, 07:08:48 PM »

Axl was in Belgium, but Jarmo wasn't.
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2006, 07:14:37 PM »

but why did he say "for jarmo"?
damn,i think i need to go to sleep hihi

shit happens when you party naked
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2006, 07:22:07 PM »

im axl.
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2006, 07:22:48 PM »

I bet a few people here would be a bit pissed if his preferred board was the Mygnrforum

rofl

(You may laugh but I bet some of you would be annoyed)
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2006, 07:24:15 PM »

I bet a few people here would be a bit pissed if his preferred board was the Mygnrforum

rofl

I don't know how anyone? could prefer that forum.... no
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2006, 10:23:26 PM »

personally, it wouldnt suprise me if he reads them... hes a member of a band... surely it wud be cool to see and read what people are talking about?

I'd love it.

im orry but there would be too much ccuriosity not to read the board and not just this one he will do the main set of boards i know i would plus look at the comments in rio 2001 naming members of a board that had ben talking shit about him i would be surprised if he hasnt been here recently but then again this is Axl we are talking about

That wasn't any regular board. It was the official GNR one.

This is by far the most organised board. On Mygnr people just say whatever they want, disrespect anyone they want, and get away with it.

Back on the main question: I think Axl reads this forum. And it's funny to see some people in this thread trying to "be careful not to piss him off" with their posts. I'm sure he doesn't give two shits about it. Most of the stuff here, probably just makes him laugh. I know I would if I were him. Don't think he posts here though, but I'm sure he registered once, even though he might come here only as a guest nowadays.
WhatIsItMan
VIP

What IS it Man?!

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2006, 01:43:19 AM »

What up, Axl???  Send me a P.M.!  ha ha ha   Tongue   beer

Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2006, 01:45:12 AM »

rofl

I don't know how anyone  could prefer that forum.... no
I agree.
Especially with an unfair admin, who will not be named, bans you for no reason.

But that's usually what happens with females from NYC  ok
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2006, 02:36:33 AM »

rofl

I don't know how anyone? could prefer that forum.... no
I agree.
Especially with an unfair admin, who will not be named, bans you for no reason.

But that's usually what happens with females from NYC? ok

Hey I am from NY don't condemn all us females, haha!  I do enjoy how this board is operated though it is very fair. Grin

I was also laughing at all the paranoia comments before about Axl getting pissed off at people.  I don't really know what happened there in 2001 but I seriously doubt Axl is going to freak out over us discussing him.  That's why the forum is here, to discuss him and the band.  If he reads these forums, I am sure it can only help him somewhat in his decisionmaking because he can see directly what the fans want instead of just management telling him what he should do regarding touring, etc.  This is a direct link to the people that pay money for the shows so it would only make sense to monitor it, even if he has someone close to him do it for him if he doesn't himself.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2006, 03:17:26 AM »

I can imagine that Axl would destroy a computer out of anger everytime he reads these boards. Whatever he does some people want to piss on him, others want to call him God and drink his urine.
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2006, 03:31:48 AM »

What up, Axl?Huh Send me a P.M.!? ha ha ha? ?Tongue? ?beer
he really wouldnt do that..

@ Birmingham NEC, UK 25.07.06
@ Birmingham NEC, UK 17.10.10

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87
www.freewebs.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2006, 08:37:52 AM »

Of course he reads this forum. You dont even have to go as far back to the Jarmo mention as proof. During the Trunk interview, he says something about people thinking they know who plays on the new songs, but they dont have a clue(I'm paraphrasing). That was an obvious jibe at the Fortus worshippers who think he owns all the demos. Axl would have only known people were saying that kind of stuff if he was reading the forums.

here is the exact quote:

trunk asked him if he keeps up on the rumors and stuff out there and Axl said he does, that he has to....so he or his people do lurk forums for sure now...there is no guessing. Even though we sorta knew it this just confirms it.

So, yes, he and his possee read the internet.?  peace

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 08:39:58 AM by dolphin » Logged
anythinggoes
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2006, 08:47:25 AM »

Of course he reads this forum. You dont even have to go as far back to the Jarmo mention as proof. During the Trunk interview, he says something about people thinking they know who plays on the new songs, but they dont have a clue(I'm paraphrasing). That was an obvious jibe at the Fortus worshippers who think he owns all the demos. Axl would have only known people were saying that kind of stuff if he was reading the forums.

here is the exact quote:

trunk asked him if he keeps up on the rumors and stuff out there and Axl said he does, that he has to....so he or his people do lurk forums for sure now...there is no guessing. Even though we sorta knew it this just confirms it.

So, yes, he and his possee read the internet.?? peace

i can imagine a room with people frantically checking sites all day just for GNR rumours and like a big red phone for when action needs to be taken the question is whos at the end of the line  nervous hihi

they should hire some of us
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2006, 08:54:42 AM »

I believe he does.  Smiley
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2006, 02:41:39 PM »

I'd say Axl could be anyone of us...   nervous

CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2006, 02:43:40 PM »

personally, it wouldnt suprise me if he reads them... hes a member of a band... surely it wud be cool to see and read what people are talking about?

I'd love it.

im orry but there would be too much ccuriosity not to read the board and not just this one he will do the main set of boards i know i would plus look at the comments in rio 2001 naming members of a board that had ben talking shit about him i would be surprised if he hasnt been here recently but then again this is Axl we are talking about

That wasn't any regular board. It was the official GNR one.

This is by far the most organised board. On Mygnr people just say whatever they want, disrespect anyone they want, and get away with it.

Back on the main question: I think Axl reads this forum. And it's funny to see some people in this thread trying to "be careful not to piss him off" with their posts. I'm sure he doesn't give two shits about it. Most of the stuff here, probably just makes him laugh. I know I would if I were him. Don't think he posts here though, but I'm sure he registered once, even though he might come here only as a guest nowadays.

Ooh, I'd watch what you say. You wouldn't want to piss him off now, would you?  hihi
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2006, 02:46:27 PM »

others want to call him God and drink his urine.

You mean holy water  Angry

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
smishkey
Rocker

Let's go Mets!

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2006, 04:08:29 PM »

I don't think he reads it, surely he would've ditched the braids by now if he did!!!  Grin (I kid, I kid......) Wink

"They're lead singer-haters"  Scott, 4-23-08 on Howard
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2006, 04:30:03 PM »

I think he does. and not only Axl but probably most of the bandmembers... and the Management.
Remember when the demos leaked, al those people who suddenly appeared on boards, HUNDREDS of people suddenly appeared from nowhere, reading the boards, and beeing connected at the same time, I bet many of them were insiders.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 04:35:49 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: