Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 01:30:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Forum Presale - San Fran and Vegas [OFFER CLOSED]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Forum Presale - San Fran and Vegas [OFFER CLOSED]  (Read 26217 times)
EFISH
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2006, 03:58:04 AM »

Go to the very first post in this thread. ok
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2006, 09:16:46 AM »

You guys are awesome.  I wont benefit from this pre sale because im on the east coast, but when they come to ny again, im sure you ll be there to help out.  Thanks for the help with hammerstein in may. great job
ditto, cept ill be at the philly show this time(please come, I hold no grudge!!!)
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2006, 09:45:02 AM »

I won't make the trip to Vegas this time, under the assumption GNR will be hitting the East Coast.  Just wanted to let everyone know I stayed at a hotel called the Alexandria when I saw GNR at the Hard Rock.  It was right across the street, and the rooms were pretty cheap and a decent size too.  Worth checking out if your looking to save some money.

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2006, 01:31:37 PM »

These next few days are going to be pure insanity! Jarmo and Mysteron. I ad to sign up again so I could give a different email, as I will be away for a couple days (tomorrow through Friday) But, I will be checking online, and if the music gods give me the gift of 2 tickets to the Saturday (September 16th show) I will purchase them immediately. I have never done a pre-sale so I am kind of tripping. I want to go so bad its ridiculous.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Chief
Legend

« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2006, 01:39:32 PM »

Thank you!!!!!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2006, 01:44:28 PM »

The shows are all ages...........
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2006, 01:44:46 PM »

Any general idea of the month, date, week, weekend or weekday regarding San Fran? ?I grew up in Palo Alto, and have much relation in the Bay Area...and we would love to go...but we are already heading to Inland using flight vouchers. ?With what will be left of the vouchers, we can--if we book the plane tickets out far enough--probably get one more set of free flights. ? Mysteron, can you divulge any general information, that would be much appreciated by seriously dedicated Gunners?

yes yes yes
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2006, 02:27:13 PM »

Is the sign up for the pre sale a first come first serve?

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2006, 02:28:43 PM »

Why don't you read the page?

"Please note that this is not a first come, first serve situation. Please do not rush to the page and overload it"
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2006, 02:34:34 PM »

Someone told me San Francisco at the Warfield sept 20 and 21, is this true? When will there be confirmation?

9/20/06 9/21/06 12/15/06 2/10/12 2/12/12 2/15/12 10/20/12 10/21/12 11/2/12 11/3/12
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2006, 02:36:33 PM »

Someone told me San Francisco at the Warfield sept 20 and 21, is this true? When will there be confirmation?

I been hearing rumors about the some dates... I'm sure the correct info will be posted here sometime soon.

Also, the presale isn't first come/first serve... it was stated on the front page.
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2006, 02:40:52 PM »

Looking forward to not waiting as long.. I did the pre-sale for the last show in 2002 (AWA in Phx) and it was I think 2mths or maybe even 3mths in advance.. something like that.. anyhow, if somehow the show was cancelled again (which I doubt), it wouldn't be as much of a letdown to me as it's not as long of a wait..

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2006, 02:46:15 PM »

Why don't you read the page?

"Please note that this is not a first come, first serve situation. Please do not rush to the page and overload it"

Yea...Man I am tripping out. The reason I asked is because I had to sign up twice and I know my second is being accepted. My desire to go to this show is taking over the reasoning center of my brain. I did read it, and forgot.

Man, This little getway I am taking, I have to make damn sure is romantic for my woman. I have things planned. But in light of this presale and the drive to go to the Saturday show is making me crazy right now. How to manage my woman and getting online to get the tickets.... and I am at work which doesnt help.

Getting the tickets and this pre-sale is such an uncertainty to me...and I don't deal with the uncertain as good as I guess others do. I just want it to work out...badly.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2006, 02:51:30 PM »

GUYS

MAKE SURE TO BUY ONE OR TWO EXTRA TICKETS IN THE PRE-SALE, WE ALL SEEN FIRST HAND HOW MANY PEOPLE NEEDED THEM FOR THE NEW YORK SHOWS!!!!!! I KNOW IF I DONT HAVE SUCCESS I'LL NEED 4 TICKETS!!!!!
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2006, 02:59:47 PM »

I've love to buy extra for others, but I can't afford that.. I'll barely be able to afford the $300 for my wife and I.. Undecided

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2006, 03:01:01 PM »

I've love to buy extra for others, but I can't afford that.. I'll barely be able to afford the $300 for my wife and I.. Undecided

Yeah, well some members here can afford it, they did the last time..... it's ok if you can't though. Smiley
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #96 on: August 15, 2006, 03:06:46 PM »

I'm sure they can.. it's awesome how the community gets together for these events.. Helping others out is a great feeling, at least when you can afford it.. Cheesy

bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #97 on: August 15, 2006, 04:17:46 PM »

Again, so cool of you to do, and so very appreciated.  Hopefully the same will apply to east coast dates, when they materialize?
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #98 on: August 15, 2006, 04:32:19 PM »

Again, so cool of you to do, and so very appreciated.? Hopefully the same will apply to east coast dates, when they materialize?

We'll see what happens and if it is necessary
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: August 15, 2006, 04:55:35 PM »

Presale for the smaller venues is a great idea. I got stuck buying my Hammerstien tickets off ebay and I paid for it. But in th end it was well worth it.

Thanks Mysteron for always being a guiding light in all this.  We appreciate evrything you do. 

I can't wait for the east coast dates to come out.  yes

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: