Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:24:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  hey guyz
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: hey guyz  (Read 3960 times)
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« on: August 18, 2006, 10:06:24 PM »

what do you do when the woman is ''cumstruck''
and they call you after really good sex with excuses to call you.i mean i made the mistake last thursday evening of this happening to me.after really good sex she won't stop calling me.how do you get them to stop im new at this kinna.can any of you guyz help me out here with any sugestions.like tonight im watching america's funniest video's an she calls again like after calling all week long.i need help here.just when it's like i though over with now.bamm right back in again.i was going to dump her an now oh fuck.im interested in someone from the net also now.

the one an only horsey !
SuperMike
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 11:04:34 PM »

Uh . . . tell her to get lost. You're interested in someone else, right?
darkmonth
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2006, 12:07:41 AM »

Are you a lesbian?

You're talking about getting rid of some girl ... but your gender says you're a girl.  So ... anyways... either way, talk to her ... just say you don't want a relationship at the mo, and you'd like to possibly hang out some time, but not now and nothing serious.

If she deals great... if not, she'll stab you.  Or cry.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2006, 12:59:18 AM »

Are you a lesbian?

He can't decide...? ?hihi

I kid? ?peace

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 10:42:37 AM »

yes im interested in someone else at the moment.and surely this won't do her calling me like this.i have to avoid her like the plauge right now.pulling the badboy right now.yes i like women right now it can't last forever lol.an i hope she doesn't stab me lol.

the one an only horsey !
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 08:46:16 AM »

if you  have caller ID you can simply ignore her calls..otherwise call her and tell her that she is a f**k buddy and that you are still looking around...usually at that point, the person usallly decides if they want to continue focusing their energy on you or not...because they know where they stand...she may have just misintrepreted the encounter thinking it meant more to you than it actually did ok
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2006, 10:32:08 AM »

i think you should tell her you just wanted the one night and that you have decided to not see her again and tell her you think she's overreacting over sex and that you don't like it.

Nothing to say
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2006, 03:03:11 PM »

well hells bells she came over last night.with her b/f of coarse.and she asked me to walk her out to the car to get something.and of coarse she mentioned the last night we had together.oh dredding that aweful subject lol.she said to me did you have fun and smiled at me.and i returned no did you have fun is more like it lol.as she kinna skipped in the doorway lol.smileing this little grin.well now the ice was broken a bit.feeling some what better.but not yet convinced lol.that im over this now.as i was before.

the one an only horsey !
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2006, 03:30:48 PM »

what do you do when the woman is ''cumstruck''
and they call you after really good sex with excuses to call you.i mean i made the mistake last thursday evening of this happening to me.after really good sex she won't stop calling me.how do you get them to stop im new at this kinna.can any of you guyz help me out here with any sugestions.like tonight im watching america's funniest video's an she calls again like after calling all week long.i need help here.just when it's like i though over with now.bamm right back in again.i was going to dump her an now oh fuck.im interested in someone from the net also now.

Well, the first thing you do is appologize to your little sister.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2006, 05:49:40 PM »

no this is someone entierly different.someone ive been sorta haven a thing with for years.but this has open a whole new light to the relasionship.i gave up on the 25 year old friend of my sister.she is to strange for  me that chick.but it seemed as though she wants to come around more ofter the one who i was talking about.but im not sure quite how i feel at the moment.need some time to think ,that's all.

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2006, 09:05:58 PM »

halarious !
tonight was the best an awkward nights ever.i didn't want to start a new topic but here goes.i had two women at my house i had sex with in the last week lol.and boy was i feeling like oh what have i done.one was wearing this little skirt and wanted me to see her in it.and the other stopped to see what i was doing tonight lol.well one knows about the other but said to me her husband says im cheating on them lol.so i said to both of them i felt sick and wasn't doing anything.so they all left now an im here alone thank god.wierd night so far.so anyhoot how's g n' r lol.im bored as hell now.what can i get into.

the one an only horsey !
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2006, 11:36:01 PM »

Wait?  I am so lost, I thought you were a girl??!! 

Bi?  Lesbian?  :\ Im SO CONFUSED

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 02:51:15 AM »

Wait?? I am so lost, I thought you were a girl??!!?

Bi?? Lesbian?? :\ Im SO CONFUSED

Let's rephrase... do you have a dick??

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
SuperMike
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 03:09:00 AM »

halarious !
tonight was the best an awkward nights ever.i didn't want to start a new topic but here goes.i had two women at my house i had sex with in the last week lol.and boy was i feeling like oh what have i done.one was wearing this little skirt and wanted me to see her in it.and the other stopped to see what i was doing tonight lol.well one knows about the other but said to me her husband says im cheating on them lol.so i said to both of them i felt sick and wasn't doing anything.so they all left now an im here alone thank god.wierd night so far.so anyhoot
no this is someone entierly different.someone ive been sorta
well hells bells she came over last night.with her b/f of coarse.and she asked me to walk her out to the car to get something.and of coarse she mentioned the last night we had together.oh dredding that aweful subject lol.she said to me did you have fun and smiled at me.and i returned no did you have fun is more like it lol.as she kinna skipped in the doorway lol.smileing this little grin.well now the ice was broken a bit.feeling some what better.but not yet convinced lol.that im over this now.as i was before.
haven a thing with for years.but this has open a whole new light to the relasionship.i gave up on the 25 year old friend of my sister.she is to strange for me that chick.but it seemed as though she wants to come around more ofter the one who i was talking about.but im not sure quite how i feel at the moment.need some time to think ,that's all.
how's g n' r lol.im bored as hell now.what can i get into.

brillyent spelling.yaeh your frum philly alrite
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 03:37:46 AM »

Wait?  I am so lost, I thought you were a girl??!! 

Bi?  Lesbian?  :\ Im SO CONFUSED

Let's rephrase... do you have a dick? 

And if you have a tallywhacker, then the ensuing question is why does it say you're a chick?

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 05:09:44 AM »

Wait?? I am so lost, I thought you were a girl??!!?

Bi?? Lesbian?? :\ Im SO CONFUSED

Let's rephrase... do you have a dick??

And if you have a tallywhacker, then the ensuing question is why does it say you're a chick?

Allllll the questions which need answerinhhhhhhh

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 10:11:58 AM »

i am a chick im bi.
but am going through alot right now.sowing my wild oats so ta say lol.im scared i may die soon just getting some fun in thats all lol.way too much fun.

the one an only horsey !
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 10:17:04 AM »

im scared i may die soon just getting some fun in thats all lol.

... You've already made a thread about this. I sympathize and all if it is as serious as you say it is (I don't believe everything that I read on the internet, and it sounds like it's nothing. But you're not always too easy to understand), but don't start filling the board up with this alongside your lesbian shit.

What are you trying to do, become a parody of yourself? All of your threads are spilling out into your other ones, and as interesting a gimmick as yours is, it's ruining a perfectly good rain forest!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 10:20:02 AM »

well i just found last night to be funny thats all.i have not much time to fill the boards with my nonsense so don't worry im done now.that's all folkz im out.only to see dr's now not message boards.everybody chill huricaine lesbo is outy.

the one an only horsey !
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 02:33:38 PM »

here sumz it up
b/f of 15 yrs
g/f of 5 yrs
couple /many yrs
all to give it up for one night with axl
a pizza guy from resturant across street,my sister caught on.now getting free food lol
lawn guys i flirt with maybe someday lol
if i could stick my tounge up my ass i need no one lol
but have to get what i can b/f has ed lol.
well that about sumz it up 4 ya's.
now do you understand lol
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:35:30 PM by horsey » Logged

the one an only horsey !
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: