Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:35:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228526 Posts in 43274 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Rose mention in new Stuff Magazine (September)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Rose mention in new Stuff Magazine (September)  (Read 1494 times)
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« on: August 18, 2006, 04:41:49 PM »

Just recieved the new Stuff magazine in the mail.  He made #4 on the Hit List.  Labeled "Accidental Fashion Hero".  It labels all of the stuff he wore during 2002 tour.  Cartoon character of him with the Raiders Jersey.  Here is some of what the mention says:
"Now that Guns N' Roses' squealing front man is officaially back on the map, he's ditched the tight T-shirt and nut-hugging jeans from the 80's in favor of apocalptic ice hockey-warrooir chic.  Be like Axl and affect a look that says, "Welcome to the jungle" -the crazy surgically altered rock star jungle, to be specific." 
     Mentions the pants (Dennis Kirk Leather Cargo Pants $52), boots (Wolverine DuraShocks $150), necklace jersey ($75), shampoo (Matrix Color Smart $11), and even how much his braids cost (Hair Police Synthetic braids, hairpolice.com $460).
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 04:56:00 PM »

wow, hairpolice is in my hometown of Minneapolis, i wonder if he really got them done there?

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2006, 05:22:43 PM »

rofl hairpolice that sounds like a program from E! lol

I don't know how to call these people. putting his eyes in everything that famous people wear...maybe axl  was wearing a 1 buck pair of socks and they can say they were Calvin Klein and cost 100 LOL. how much axl underwear cost? lol. I'm dying to know lollol.

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 05:43:26 PM »

You'd think these people would at least be current if they were going to try to make jokes at Axl's expense
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: