Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 04:40:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228115 Posts in 43261 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl at Madonna's birthday party in London
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl at Madonna's birthday party in London  (Read 13801 times)
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2006, 12:49:51 PM »

sounds like a jealous person you are.

no, not me Grin
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2006, 12:53:16 PM »

hhmm sure sounded that way about the loose change.im thinkin axl wouldn't be a cheap person.just sounds jealous that's all. Tongue
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 12:56:14 PM by horsey » Logged

the one an only horsey !
codenameninja
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2006, 12:57:40 PM »

hhmm sure sounded that way about the loose change.im thinkin axl wouldn't be a cheap person.just sounds jealous that's all. Tongue

changed it to *notes* not that it makes any difference, that was not really my point. I was having a joke *A-listers non A-listers* nothing more than that really   peace
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2006, 01:45:25 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://new2.isifa.com/result_ed.php?search_id=202073

the first 4 pics I posted yesterday have to be from Madonna's bday party.
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2006, 02:03:46 PM »

I thought axl didn't like madonna...didn't he say something about her during a concert in Paris in 1992? the same concert when axl said something about Warren Beatty? I have the concert but don't remember his quotes exactelly.,,,,,,whatever anyway. mmmh don't want to start anything here but didn't Axl critize Slash for hunging out with POP stars?  Tongue hihi

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Evil Ash
Dude, they peed on your fucking rug
VIP

GnR is unstoppable, but delay-able ;)

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2006, 02:32:47 PM »

I thought axl didn't like madonna...didn't he say something about her during a concert in Paris in 1992? the same concert when axl said something about Warren Beatty? I have the concert but don't remember his quotes exactelly.,,,,,,whatever anyway. mmmh don't want to start anything here but didn't Axl critize Slash for hunging out with POP stars?  Tongue hihi

euhm, he critized him for playing with them on tracks  Wink

Like peeing clouds!
EFISH
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2006, 02:37:46 PM »

I thought axl didn't like madonna...didn't he say something about her during a concert in Paris in 1992? the same concert when axl said something about Warren Beatty? I have the concert but don't remember his quotes exactelly.,,,,,,whatever anyway. mmmh don't want to start anything here but didn't Axl critize Slash for hunging out with POP stars?? Tongue hihi

your right i remember that Cheesy
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2006, 02:40:32 PM »

What he said wasn't about Madonna. He mentioned her, kickin Beatty's ass. hihi

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
//JK75
VIP

It's been a long time for me

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2006, 03:13:17 PM »

I don't like how Axl is dressing these days... (am I the olnly one ?) he looks stupid with suit, tie and those big rings

//JK
TrueRock&Roll
VIP

Guns N Roses = Best band of all time

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2006, 03:26:10 PM »

I don't like how Axl is dressing these days... (am I the olnly one ?) he looks stupid with suit, tie and those big rings
I like it much better than what he was wearing in 02.  But I'm happy having Axl in the news regardless of what he's wearing.  And sometimes, ya just gotta wear suits when you've got the money. 
Freya
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2006, 05:33:43 PM »

Doesn't anyone remember in the NR video, Axl is wearing a leather jacket with Madonna on the back of it? 

I've never noticed that! yet I've watched the video countless times

It's the part where the band is sitting in the Rainbow around the table, Axl's jacket has a famous pose of Madonna circa Justify My Love on the back of it.  He's obviously a fan.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2006, 05:50:37 PM »

I love madonna, and i love axl, and nothing in the world would please me more than a duet.. love

AND STOP CRITICIZING HIS SUITS THEY ARE GORGEOUS AND SUIT HIM ENORMOUSLY DAMMIT rant

Nothing to say
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2006, 07:00:18 PM »

I love madonna, and i love axl, and nothing in the world would please me more than a duet.. love

AND STOP CRITICIZING HIS SUITS THEY ARE GORGEOUS AND SUIT HIM ENORMOUSLY DAMMIT rant

Haha it's just odd to see Axl in a suit.  He looks suave, like he's going to work at a lawfirm!  Wonder what that present (if that's what it is) in his hand is?  What do you get Madonna?  Boob cups?

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2006, 07:08:12 PM »

Haha it's just odd to see Axl in a suit.  He looks suave, like he's going to work at a lawfirm!  Wonder what that present (if that's what it is) in his hand is?  What do you get Madonna?  Boob cups?

I'd get her ancient jewish relics or books but no icons ( no reprensentation of god allowed) through the antique religous backdoor market...If i had the money.

Nothing to say
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2006, 07:13:07 PM »

He almost looks like old Axl there!  ok

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2006, 07:44:38 PM »

He's always worn huge rings. Just check out the Don't Cry and November Rain videos.
me2u838
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2006, 07:52:18 PM »

first time on this. i just had to post about when people mentioned him not liking madonna and the whole paris thing. so here is a little quote from are pal axl!
 "IF YOU THINK MADONNA KICKED YOUR ASS I'M BETTIN MY MONEY ON ANETTE YOU STUPID FUCKIN ASSHOLE THIS IS A SONG CALLED DOUBLE TALKIN JIVE MOTHER FUCKER"
just graduated high school and rented that on pay per view for my party. great rant gave me chills. Oh yeah and axl has been wearing suits for along fucking time!
no more patience
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2006, 08:04:48 PM »

i remember that too from paris....what was the beef with warren? cock blocked him from madonna?

this is a song about your fucking mother!
me2u838
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2006, 08:08:36 PM »

i honestly don't know. Anybody here know the answer to that??? I can tell you the whole rant word for word but have no idea why he he was pissed at beatty, some obsessed fan i am huh haha.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2006, 08:36:16 PM »

He had seen or heard that Warren Beatty was out with Stephanie Seymour. So thats why he had that huge rant about it at the Paris show. Axl and Steph were having problems around that time, cause he talked about her at a few other shows around that time period as well.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: